Community > Posts By > ShyKBear

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:27 PM

working in a home has given me a new perspective on looks...believe me old age is not pretty.i'll take a great personality.who wants to live with an ugly old grouch?laugh

True...looks do not last forever! laugh

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:26 PM
uncontrolled screaming bts

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:15 PM

hey ShyKBear
Your poem is very depressing, I felt I needed to write.
You are such a pretty young lady. You were treated badly perhaps by one man, but you have a full life ahead of you.
Life is what you make out of it. It is full of ups and downs, believe me I've been there, you have to be strong and above all you have to respect yourself first. Relax and enjoy your life.
Take it from an old fart who's been around for a while.
I could tell you stories about my childhood but that is not important. What is important is that you don't use the bad things that have happened to you as an excuse to f***up. Move on and be the best person that you can be.
Sorry to ramble, but I feel for you and I hope you read this and at least get a little something from it.
All the best to you...

I don't usually write about the happy things, I get most of my creativeness from the bad; but that's how it has always been, and maybe some day I will get out of all this mess that I am in but for now I am content :smile: I like writing about the bad things, crazy but it makes me feel better. noway And the people that read my art sometimes in the same boat, makes them feel important. I just want to please other people...:wink:

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:08 PM

Now wait I didn't say that "most men" maybe I'm just too young to open my big mouth....Sorrysad

See I think men see this differently than women do. Me personally, I go for personality; it more important than looks, but then again attraction plays a roll. Doesn't mean they have to be prince charming.

For most men, it's all about looks and figure; it almost the first thing they look for...if you can't flaunt it...NEXT!

:wink: huh

Thanks for the broad generalization, men everywhere love being pigeonholed into a class of neanderthals who only care about a woman's measurements.

OK wait ... don't be sorrysadflowerforyou ... WE are asking opinions and everyone is entitled to one ,K ??:wink: ... I personally think you are incorrect BUT, it snot the first thing, and its the same for girls meeting a guy for the first time, BEFORE he has a chance to dazzle them with his wit, they "SEE" him first ... right ??

No not for me at least; I don't like to judge guys the first time I meet them based on looks, it's not fair to them! I don't go asking guys that I have to see a picture first before I can decide if we should meet, that cold hearted in my opinion, and I wish guys would do the same

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:05 PM

The men that I've seen look for absolute 100% perfect 10s..They want EVERYTHING..you have to be beautiful,kind,have money or the abiliity to go out and get it/make it,have to be home to raise the kids and clean the house, AND still be able to attend to HIS needs..if you can't do that then..buhbye.

You couldn't have said that better; that's what I meant... flowerforyou

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:01 PM
Kiss me softly- bts

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:59 PM
Now wait I didn't say that "most men" maybe I'm just too young to open my big mouth....Sorrysad

See I think men see this differently than women do. Me personally, I go for personality; it more important than looks, but then again attraction plays a roll. Doesn't mean they have to be prince charming.

For most men, it's all about looks and figure; it almost the first thing they look for...if you can't flaunt it...NEXT!

Thanks for the broad generalization, men everywhere love being pigeonholed into a class of neanderthals who only care about a woman's measurements.

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:52 PM

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:29 PM
Gimme some sugar- BTS

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:26 PM
I hear ya....Good work

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:24 PM

Where's the burning fire, where's the passionate kiss;

Where are all the things you promised, is there something that I missed?

So many stories left untold; so many endless fights;

So many loveless, unfullfilled, lonely nights.

What can I do now; what actions can I take;

What can I heal inside me, my love for you is all a fake.

How many emotions do I lack, how many tears have I cried;

How did I not realize, there's no firey torch inside.

I should've left this life long ago, I should've left you blind;

I should've just walked away, out of sight out of mind. -Kay

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 11:40 AM
Great Writer/poet

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 11:36 AM
I've been to your heart before; cruel, dark, and disguised;

Filled with hopeless dreams of agony, not a place I wish to be.

I've seen your face before; where you hide behind your lies;

You have some talent for you there, maybe the next time you will care.

I've seen you before; dangerous, cold-blooded, and hateful;

You really want to see how bad you can hurt me?

I won't see you no more; this bitter road is too painful.

So in the vicious life you lead; I hope for someone;

Just as spiteful and sinful, to complete the partner you need.

Because I won't be so merciless, nor coarse, or crude as you;

Maybe one day you'll be one lesser of few. -Kay

ShyKBear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 11:34 AM
I picked a bouquet of flowers for you in hopes I could say goodbye, but thinking about the day you left me, only made me cry. I knew you left for a reason, a reason more than I know, but why did you have to leave us, why did you have to go? I'll miss you more than words can say, I'll keep your memories as close as I can, but if you could help me along once in a while, I might need your hand. A hand to help me in healing, for sorrow in a dear 'ole Dad; I'll love you 'til the day that I die, I'll never forget the friend that I had. I would like to send you my love, in grieving times like this, I want you to know I'll be with you some day, to share with you the memories missed. I'll come visit you when I can, but I have the courage deep inside to carry on with my hopes and dreams that I had when you were alive. You will always be with me, no matter where I go, but you will always be so sorely missed more than you'll ever know.-Kay

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next