listening to the band
sing sweet lyrics on the radio.
Eyes focusing on the sun
rising above this quiet town;
no need to run
just cuddle up and settle down.

ShyKBear's photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:06 PM

Do you often dream that his eyes are those of a falling angel complicated by life’s heart aches; but driven to find the missing pieces that he is so dearly lacking? Is he satisfied with the opportunities he has refused...am I?

Who am I to say that he is mine; almost wish I didn’t miss him all the time, because now I find myself falling, and dreaming he will catch me, and keep me close to his heart. I promised myself the time would come where I would distance myself from this love, but realizing I cannot retract my feelings now...unless he releases me first. I find it impossible to let go now; maybe this is what he wants!?

I catch a glimse of the future when my mind is up in the clouds; it is surreal, indefinite, collected, and fullfilled. If he sees this too, I do not know; I dare not ask in fear that I am alone, and that these ridiculous dreams I have are following all too quickly. But I’ll be faithful to his heart, true to his eyes, and always just a step behind.

3-26-08 ShyKBear
i think you should tell him to cram it and move on...please tell me he didnt die and i have just put my foot in my mouth.devil

He didn't die...just thoughts I have...can't keep them all cooped up...I'd drive myself nuts...have to tell ya'll how I feel on the inside if I can't express it to him. laugh laugh laugh

ShyKBear's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:56 PM

flowerforyou

Thanks Mirror

ShyKBear's photo
Wed 03/26/08 10:54 PM
Do you often dream that his eyes are those of a falling angel complicated by life’s heart aches; but driven to find the missing pieces that he is so dearly lacking? Is he satisfied with the opportunities he has refused...am I?

Who am I to say that he is mine; almost wish I didn’t miss him all the time, because now I find myself falling, and dreaming he will catch me, and keep me close to his heart. I promised myself the time would come where I would distance myself from this love, but realizing I cannot retract my feelings now...unless he releases me first. I find it impossible to let go now; maybe this is what he wants!?

I catch a glimse of the future when my mind is up in the clouds; it is surreal, indefinite, collected, and fullfilled. If he sees this too, I do not know; I dare not ask in fear that I am alone, and that these ridiculous dreams I have are following all too quickly. But I’ll be faithful to his heart, true to his eyes, and always just a step behind.

3-26-08 ShyKBear

ShyKBear's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:53 PM

strip, then skinny dip while watching a movie

I like the way you think! :wink: bigsmile

ShyKBear's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:50 PM

Movie....got popcorn?glasses

hmmmmmmm....now that's a tough question.....duh!laugh

laugh laugh laugh

devil happy :wink: smokin

laugh laugh bigsmile devil laugh laugh

ShyKBear's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:47 PM

wat mooovieee

Action or Comedy or horror...you're choice... :wink:

ShyKBear's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:45 PM
...watch a movie with the person above you? drinker smokin

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:20 PM
And their human right violations, I just wanted to see what everyones view are

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:17 PM

why would they boycott it

Because supposedly they want to place it in Beijing

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:13 PM
Should the US Boycott the Olympics?

I don't know about this one...I've never really watched the them anyway... ohwell

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:11 PM
I have no idea but here's an easy one....

"There's not been a gathering like this in our lifetime."

What's the movie and who said it?

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:02 PM

How about the Arby's commercial with the construction workers whistling at the guy with the arby's bag and drink noway

Or the...I think it's the Hungry Man meals...where 3 grown men almost walk into the bathroom with each other...bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh laugh

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:00 PM

The Tide Stain stick remover the talking stain with the guy in the interview...And the carpet cleaning one where Buddy learned a new trick as he scoots his ass across the carpet...

I love the talking stain commercial from Tide...laugh laugh
....but I think my favorite would have to be the Toyota Corolla commercial with the sleeping Badger!!! laugh laugh bigsmile laugh laugh

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:42 PM
Back it up bts

ShyKBear's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:41 PM
Boones farm btslaugh laugh

ShyKBear's photo
Sat 03/22/08 08:12 PM
Hide and seek bts?

ShyKBear's photo
Sat 03/22/08 08:10 PM
Edited by ShyKBear on Sat 03/22/08 08:10 PM
My Easter's weren't spent hunting eggs...but hunting Easter Baskets. When my grandfather was alive he would leave each one of us kids a jelly bean trail into the vicinity of our hidden basket....Oh god how I miss those days:cry: :smile:

ShyKBear's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:13 PM
^^^^^ Yep I took that one right to the gutter!laugh laugh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 16 17