Community > Posts By > tenquestion

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 10:40 AM
Do you believe abortions is justified to the individual who chooses to have it or do you think it should be decided by the government or a law? or both for that matter?

How do you feel about abortions?

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 10:39 AM
Do you believe the death penalty is a good law or a bad one? What is your opinion on the matter.

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 09:51 AM
I believe humans can have great or horrible imaginations when it comes to the supernatural. I cannot confirm if there is such a being as a Satan existing in or around us, but I can confirm that our thoughts can be construed to do horrible acts in life depending on what we experience in life. Of course some can have a horrible life and still manage to be kind and gentle.

Just recently a young man studying for his PhD has killed people at a movie theater. The courts have confirmed that he started buying weapons when he was not passing his exams. In otherwords, he was stressed to do horrible acts of life because he thought he wouldn't make it in life due to the fact of failing important exams to his PhD studies.

Now I can imagine for the religion fanatics that this young man was possessed by Satan himself right?

Whatever the cause that is a question that many will have various opinions on. That is for certain. :)

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 07:13 AM
Oh yes I could imagine if it hits us it would be horrible, but what if the asteroid was only a few thousand miles away from the moon whizzing by...would that change the weather on this planet or bring a big shift to us?

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 06:59 AM
laugh drinker

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 02:28 AM
Mingle2 ladies knows just the way to walk on by
That makes my heart stop
I don't know the way to say goodnight
Cause they don't want me, to go nowhere
Without them here, they're everywhere
I don't need trouble, just some fun
And a little chance to show my tongue

Mingle2 ladies are trouble, trouble
From their head to their toes
Oh oh oh oh, always taking off their clothes
Trouble, trouble
When their lips touch mine
Only had to happen one time
They are trouble, trouble
Like a sting from a bee
Oh oh oh oh, and they are taking over me
Trouble, trouble, even blind men can see
That's why I gotta run, why I gotta run, baby, baby

I woke up to hear them on my telephone
Talking crazy, they say come over now nobody's home
I said baby, I don't know if I should go I'm taking it slow
I don't need trouble but I choose it
At least that's the way it seems yeah

Mingle2 ladies are trouble, trouble
From their heads to their toes
Oh oh oh oh, always taking off their clothes
Trouble, trouble
When their lips touch mine
Only had to happen one time
They are trouble, trouble
Like a sting from a bee
Oh oh oh oh, and they're taking over me
Trouble, trouble, even blind men can see
That's why I gotta run, why I gotta run

Momma always said, there'd be girls like these
Never did I know they'd be so fine
Cause the bouncing glens, turn into a kiss
Now they're running through my mind

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 02:08 AM
The first step for peace is the presence of social unity. People need to be unified in order to live peacefully together. We also need to have an open mind and place a lot of value on human life and all life in general.

I think we need to teach future generations about the value of human life and place that value on the highest moral levels. Maybe that would reduce the number of wars that people willingly support and participate in.

I know it's not as simple as I may have stated above. Many factors influence the outbreaks of wars, and we need to get to the root causes.

Peace Brings

Peace brings freedom that we crave,
From great stress, it shall save.
One main thing, it does assure,
We'll feel at ease and secure.

Peace brings friendliness and joy,
It is sacred, not a toy.
Rooted deeply in respect,
Justice something, must protect.

Peace brings us tranquility,
Along with much needed - stability.
Sense of quiet, and goodwill,
Peace is serene and very still.

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 02:05 AM
:heart:

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 02:04 AM
Edited by tenquestion on Wed 07/25/12 02:04 AM
This poem talks about having peace in our lives and what it means to us. I think every person in the world craves peace in their lives and being at peace with themselves internally.

In my opinion, in order to be at peace with oneself, we must know ourselves very well. Because if we don't know who we are, our lives could become chaotic and unstable.

Peace Is

Peace is something we all seek,
When we lack it, we feel weak.
Since it's rooted deep inside,
With our peace, we're closely tied.

Peace is something you can't buy,
You won't catch it from the sky.
Something about it is truly sublime,
It does not follow distance nor time.

Peace is something we mutually share,
For it is just, and always fair.
When we find it, peace is sweet,
It shall make our life complete.

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 01:18 AM
Good questions! I wish I could help you with them, but unfortunately I wouldn't know the answer. I do think it could effect our system if such a large rock whizzes by us that close, I could be wrong though. :)

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 01:15 AM
When you post an article from a news source do you truly rely on its information to be factual? How do you actually know if it is true if you wasn't there to witness the event?

Do you trust the news or the articles you find your information from?

Which ones do you not trust?

Which ones do you souly trust?

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 12:15 AM
Edited by tenquestion on Wed 07/25/12 12:30 AM
Our founding fathers....did they get it right when they envisioned how the United States government should be and how we as a people should live together?

I personally am a big fan of James Madison, yet I want to know how you feel about it. Are we as a country going in the right direction or in the wrong direction as a people?

no photo
Tue 07/24/12 12:45 PM
In the Present times, it is violence that has surfaced as one of the most general causes of human suffering. The search of material benefits has resulted in growing controversies between individuals, groups and nations. New forms of violence have thus appeared. Highly sophisticated and deadly chemical and nuclear weapons have opened up ways to impose an utmost of devastation and damage. In truth, some blame the modern ways of living for the violent predispositions that have taken strong roots in mankind. There is less of tolerance, perseverance, true courage, commitment and absolutely no sense of values at all. Many of us today are lost; as wandering souls can be easily deceived in the name of anything. Violence has grown to such an extent today that it has almost acquired some kind of authenticity. One fears that the growing violent mind-set will eventually wipe out mankind as a whole.

Has politics help promote peace, solutions, and non-violence or do you believe it has gone in the wrong direction in the 21st century?

Explain your reasons and what can be done to shift the change of politics to ensure a (more) non-violent community to our world.

no photo
Tue 07/24/12 11:57 AM
a devote Christian hug a devote Muslim

a Buddhist hug a Atheist

an Agnostic shake hands with a Hindu

a humanitarian help a industrialist

a realist save a idealist and vice versa!

a traditional culture integrate with another culture

a Palastinen love a Jewish faith

a fundamentalist show love to a free thinker

and I have seen that peace can exist in our hearts

just remember it can be done....it just takes courage and desire:heart:

no photo
Tue 07/24/12 11:49 AM
What is an ideal relationship to you?

I wish you love, peace, and health my brothers and sisters. :heart:

no photo
Tue 07/24/12 11:47 AM
What is love to you?

What is ideal love in your world of mind :)

Love:heart:

no photo
Tue 07/24/12 11:45 AM
Where do we go from here?

seriously....

Where does mankind go from here?

philosophically....

Where do we go from here?

no photo
Tue 07/24/12 10:14 AM
Oh wow this looks great! Thanks for the video

no photo
Sun 07/22/12 09:21 PM
I am not sure if it is a mile long now, but it was a big one and I saw it!

Okay to end this thread I will leave this information:

Astronomers have discovered roughly 9,000 near-Earth asteroids to date, but they think many more are out there.

The impact threat from this cloud of space rocks is real. Over its 4.5 billion-year history, Earth has been hit by asteroids repeatedly, including some that have wiped out large percentages of the planet's life forms. For example, the dinosaurs appear to have been done in by a 6-mile-wide (10-km) space rock that crashed into Earth 65 million years ago.

NASA astronomers and scientists around the world regularly monitor the night sky for large asteroids that could pose a threat to our planet.

no photo
Sun 07/22/12 06:16 PM
drinker Yummy!