Community > Posts By > ReginaLinGa

ReginaLinGa's photo
Tue 07/07/20 04:55 PM
Dear Soulmate,

I hope you are well and happy wherever you may be. I hope that you are able to work on your personal growth, as I am trying to work on mine. I hope, that I will recognize you, should we meet. I hope that you are safe out there, and that the world hasn't scared you too much. I don't know if I'll ever meet you in this lifetime, but I know you are out there. I will keep the light on for you, but if we should not meet in this time and age, I hope you find the happiness, love, success, and passion you deserve. Soul mates are for eternity, not just one lifetime. We'll meet when the time is right.

With many blessings

ReginaLinGa's photo
Tue 07/07/20 04:45 PM
Thank you

ReginaLinGa's photo
Wed 06/24/20 06:18 AM
That'll probably be episode 8 or 9 in the 2020 Season. It follows a pattern every year. Personally I can do without one, but alas the Powers that be will need to drive their agenda somehow.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Wed 06/24/20 06:13 AM
Turn offs for me:

Profiles not filled out at all, with no question answered and just a "hi" or "fill this out later". Instant pass.

Pictures that look like the person needs a shower.

Over the top - I believe in God blah blah. I don't have a problem with you believing in God, but in most cases that is a Catfish Profile.

Dick pics.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Wed 06/24/20 06:11 AM

I have across many profiles with children...I can't help but wonder.
Turn off
One thing I would never put on my profile, is pictures of my kids! You never know who's looking at them and it's a big no, no anyway!

Oh thank goodness I am not the only one that feels that way. I know people are proud of their munchkins, but I am protective. I always think, do you realize that not everyone that will see your profile is a decent person?

ReginaLinGa's photo
Wed 06/24/20 06:08 AM
Strange or unusual dreams are something I have always had, so with me they are not pandemic related. Sadly mine when they come are not always good, a reasoned one had me watching a Military Convoy in a War Zone. No, I did not watch a war movie before it. Just felt pulled towards it, to witness what was going on.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Wed 06/24/20 06:03 AM
Fully agree with the above statements - delete or block are your friends. Heck hon, 99.9% of the emails I get on here and other dating sites are from Catfish. They aren't even slick about it. Kind of sad, but at least the Community here is great. It is what has me sticking around.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Tue 06/23/20 11:23 AM
Interesting, because I usually have that experience with the males. Then again all of those who wanted to go immediately to hangout got blocked. Why? Because that is a trick of Catfish. They want you off the site so they scam you and not get reported. I'll pass.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Tue 06/23/20 11:21 AM
Depends no the men and / or woman in question. Can't really generalize that one.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Sun 06/21/20 11:39 AM
Be careful what you wish for, they made a movie about that.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Sun 06/21/20 11:06 AM
A nice bubble bath to relax in.
A great cup of coffee
Talking to someone I care about deeply.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Sun 06/21/20 11:03 AM
Everything that is going on right now and has been going on is scary to say the least, but the human species is resilient. We have overcome things as bad and worse in the past, and as callous as that might sound, we will again.

We feel it stronger, are more aware now, because of the easy access to information and misinformation at our finger tips.

Some will become hyper aware and not just take precautions and keep it as safe as possible, there are always things we miss and / or can't predict, and fall into despair and fear. They become paralyzed by that fear and that will cause even more issues.

Others will be aware, do what they can to keep as safe as possible, but otherwise try to find a way to live a "normal" life in our changed circumstances. We'll work towards the future and try to help facilitate it. Knowing that no matter what we do and how cautious we might be, our number can be up. We remain brave in the face of adversity, because that is how we are made.

Others will put their head in the sand, and deny that anything is wrong at all. They either will make it through or will end up being perishing. There is no saying which it will be.

The point in the end is this. Life as we know it, has always come with often very steep and scary circumstances. Their has always been sickness and even pandemics, we just didn't hear about them as much or ignored them because they didn't touch our life instantly.

How we react to it, is up to each individual. The only constant in life is change. You can either embrace it and learn to live with it, or you can remain stuck.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Tue 06/16/20 04:53 AM
Smartaleck answer would be someone to help me fry up all those darn Catfish who keep contacting me. Geez who needs to go fishing, they just jump right into my inbox on the daily. (I severely dislike Scam Artists, especially the ones that pretend to be Military. grrrr)

Serious answer: Friends are always good or just fun people to joke with, I think I might be finding that on here in the Forums. Closer to my home, that special someone whom I can actually have a relationship with. Not in a hurry so, it'll happen when and if it's meant to be.

Good luck to all of you finding what you are looking for. (Even those ladders, scotch, chaps, sheeps clothing etc.)

ReginaLinGa's photo
Sun 06/14/20 06:23 AM
Oh gawwww, I so dislike that whole women are smarter than men stuff. How about women and men are just more adept in various areas, does it always end up having to be smarter then?

As to the owing something for sex? The smart aleck answer that came to mind when I read the original post was... "Well honey, darling, buttercup, stop going to Prostitutes to get your sex. Of course they want to get paid. That's how they pay their bills."

As your average everyday woman so, or maybe just as myself. You owe me nothing, but neither do I owe you anything that includes letting you rut around inside my body. Now there is owing and then there is requiring a certain level of respect before you even stand a chance with me. You don't want emotional connections with a woman? Fair, then find one who is as cold about it as you are or go pay for it. You don't want her to at least like to go out to dinner that you might actually have to pay for? Fine, then make that clear to begin with and that weeds those who want that out. You don't want them to want to talk to you ever again after your get your jollies? Perfect, then you go and tell those women flat out... Here is the deal. I am horny, I want to **** you, then I'll pull out get up and leave. You cool with that? If she agrees, fine. If she blocks you or tells you to go "have a nice day". Well that is her choice. See, there are some who will be okay with with that, but most are not.

Simply for one single reason. We'd like to be treated with at least some respect, and not seen as a blowup doll. Hope that helps.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Sat 06/13/20 06:30 AM
I have no interest in being anyone but me, so you get what you get, here or in real life. It's just that simple.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Fri 06/12/20 03:08 PM
Unless you are in a BDSM relationship and the one asking you is the Dom to his sub, I would say that is a bit of a I don't think so.

Belong with someone maybe, belong to them? No.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Fri 06/12/20 02:59 PM
I suppose to me it comes down more about compatibility then the actual age and where both are in their life.

If a younger man wants to have children in the future, I am not going to be the one for him. I can't have anymore children.

Where are both at in their level of intellect and behaviors. Someone who acts very childish still, is going to be a major turnoff to me. Someone who actually is mature intellectually and emotionally for their age, can be a good fit.

Character, manners, behavior, level of communication, shared interests and the willingness to learn something new from each other, integrity, honesty, all of those things to me are important. Those can be found in people of differing age groups and same age group.

I was married twice, both times to older than me men. Both times long term marriages. 12 year and almost 18 years. In the end, they didn't work out.

I have dated men who have been anywhere from 30 years of age to 55 years of age, and have found that the actual age didn't guarantee maturity or the lack thereof either. In the end it didn't work out because we were just not on the same path or there just wasn't enough actual chemistry to make it work.

Age is not just a number, but it doesn't have to be the deciding factor. The two people in question are in the end.

I can tell you that if I feel as if I would be embarrassed to be seen with someone or introduce them to my friends, then it really doesn't matter what age is on their birth certificate. It has everything to do with how they behave. That's just me so.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Fri 06/12/20 11:18 AM
Bangs head against wall. Seriously? I would hope it is / was because you loved the person and could see yourself being with that person for the rest of your life. But hell, what do I know?

ReginaLinGa's photo
Fri 06/12/20 11:16 AM

I was happily married and then my wife died of breast cancer last year! Not a thing I could've did about that, or predicted in the past! If she was still here I'd still be with her!

My Condolences and that statement says a lot about you as a man.

ReginaLinGa's photo
Fri 06/12/20 11:13 AM
Short answer...

Lust is a purely physical reaction. Just your hormones acting up because you are sexually attracted to someone or something.

Love is having all of your senses and being engaged. Emotional, physical, mental.

Previous 1 3