Community > Posts By > Charles

Charles's photo
Mon 08/09/21 02:13 PM
I closed my eyes and somebody stole my wallet.

Charles's photo
Wed 07/21/21 08:21 PM

What does this term actually mean and do women actually act upon it? I've asked because though used often, reading through profiles most women are after serious relationships; this tag suggests otherwise.

In my experience, what women say publicly about this and what they do privately are almost always the complete opposite.

Sometimes the bait has a treble hook in there.

Charles's photo
Wed 07/21/21 07:59 PM
I think its about time women started expressing their wants, needs and desires. Sometimes a quick hook-up does wonders for your mental and physical happiness, and gender has very little to do with it.

Charles's photo
Wed 07/21/21 07:32 PM
My parents both worked many hours when I was a kid. My brother and I just fell into picking up the slack and that meant cleaning, laundry and cooking. My dad used to say, "If four people live in a house, it takes all four of them to keep it liveable." He was right.

Charles's photo
Wed 07/21/21 05:32 PM

What does this term actually mean and do women actually act upon it? I've asked because though used often, reading through profiles most women are after serious relationships; this tag suggests otherwise.

I do think some women mean they miss or want intimacy with someone they are in a relationship with. They just don't realize it looks like they want a hook-up.

Charles's photo
Wed 07/21/21 04:53 PM
Luck? Heck, I can't even find friends who just want to hang out when I am working in a new place.

Charles's photo
Fri 07/09/21 09:37 PM
Greg Brady said Groovy sometimes....lol

Charles's photo
Wed 07/15/20 05:58 PM
Be kind. I know my hot days are behind me.

Charles's photo
Sun 06/07/20 03:16 PM
I have only been here a few days, but am I the only Male that only gets messages from people not anywhere near my area (Albuquerque)?