Community > Posts By > hot_engine620

hot_engine620's photo
Tue 07/31/12 05:16 AM

What does bedworm mean in India?

:tongue: Nthng much i jst said i liked ur work despite having a lazy nature.... Poor Mr.Hurricane....:smile:

hot_engine620's photo
Tue 07/31/12 05:04 AM
Yeah it was quite striking as was posted by someone like you.... just had a view of ur new side n i liked it....bed worm....

hot_engine620's photo
Tue 07/31/12 04:49 AM
The infamous underground we know as Hell.... Awesome genre for different angles of blood n horror....drinker

hot_engine620's photo
Sun 07/29/12 10:27 AM
Comeon guys ohwell
aint u gng out of the topic.... talk about the first date.... there are some people u dnt want to talk with rather keep ur lips busy with theirs n for some u might need to wear masks.... so be on either side... n talk about ur 1st date.... drinker flowerforyou

hot_engine620's photo
Sun 07/29/12 06:22 AM
drinker

hot_engine620's photo
Sun 07/29/12 05:35 AM
Edited by hot_engine620 on Sun 07/29/12 06:19 AM

yes but only on the cheek...

Yeah 90% i would prefer to kiss on forehead but if i tuned well with my date n scene is somewhere around beach or an island with glasses of red wine.... n above it i believe in love at first sight so u never know what can happen....:smile:

hot_engine620's photo
Sun 07/29/12 03:01 AM
It is a must thng.... even if u r nt able express urself properly the goodbye kiss in the end would do that all.... doesnt matter whether it is on cheeks or ....flowerforyou :smile:

hot_engine620's photo
Sun 07/29/12 01:02 AM
drinker

hot_engine620's photo
Sat 07/28/12 08:54 AM

List few really wonderful ways to seduce a womanflowerforyou :tongue: ....

Show us a few of yours first:wink:

Well,when i will like someone firstly i will genuinely approach her with a charming smile n will tell her what i admire about her n will subtly reveal my human side by saying sleeping is my second fav. Thng to do in bed.... then will pamper n make her smile n will touch her hairs n face with my eyes in contact with hher n then will make her feel that she is irresistable....:tongue:

Ah yes, the old tried and true method...Soooooo, I take it you are looking for something a little more unique?pitchfork

:tongue:

Yeah thats y i posted the topic for thw new ones as i am too young....:tongue: so looking for experienced ones to post

Well, you will have to do much better than that if you expect me to share my vast experience with you:wink:

rofl

Well i can handover myself to u n u decide wat i shd do to make u satisfy....:tongue:

Can I have a little time to think about it?laugh laugh

laugh yeah take ur time.... u have 10 mins n ur time starts now offer valid till stocks lasts.... so i dnt believe in wasting time.... jst e-mail me n i will be there in ur service with a hot chocolate :tongue: :smile:

hot_engine620's photo
Sat 07/28/12 08:39 AM

Well,when i will like someone firstly i will genuinely approach her with a charming smile n will tell her what i admire about her n will subtly reveal my human side by saying sleeping is my second fav. Thng to do in bed.... then will pamper n make her smile n will touch her hairs n face with my eyes in contact with hher n then will make her feel that she is irresistable....:tongue:

Ah yes, the old tried and true method...Soooooo, I take it you are looking for something a little more unique?pitchfork

Yeah thats y i posted the topic for thw new ones as i am too young....:tongue: so looking for experienced ones to post

Well, you will have to do much better than that if you expect me to share my vast experience with you:wink:

rofl

Well i can handover myself to u n u decide wat i shd do to make u satisfy....:tongue:

hot_engine620's photo
Sat 07/28/12 08:09 AM

hot_engine620's photo
Sat 07/28/12 07:35 AM
Edited by hot_engine620 on Sat 07/28/12 07:56 AM

hot_engine620's photo
Sat 07/28/12 06:10 AM

hot_engine620's photo
Fri 07/27/12 07:43 PM
Hmm.... i dnt knw the meaning it should be
RED FLAG- U r a passonate, energized , angry and adventurous lover i.e. u can have a hardcore one n can go deep inside ur lover....:tongue:

GREEN FLAG- U r a calm n healing lover who can make soft love and goooooooo slowwwwwwww:tongue:

WHITE FLAG- u r a frustrated n bored lover who just wants to unhook his/her Lust....:tongue:

hot_engine620's photo
Sun 07/22/12 06:53 PM
Tamed by Miltown, we lie on Mother's bed; the rising sun in war paint dyes us red; in broad daylight her gilded bed-posts shine, abandoned, almost Dionysian. At last the trees are green on Marlborough Street, blossoms on our magnolia ignite the morning with their murderous five days' white. All night I've held your hand, as if you had a fourth time faced the kingdom of the mad—its hackneyed speech, its homicidal eye—and dragged me home alive. . . Oh my Petite, clearest of all God's creatures, still all air and nerve: you were in your twenties, and I, once hand on glass and heart in mouth, outdrank the Rahvs in the heat of Greenwich Village, fainting at your feet—too boiled and shy and poker-faced to make a pass, while the shrill verve of your invective scorched the traditional South.

Now twelve years later,you turn your back. Sleepless, you hold your pillow to your hollows like a child; your old-fashioned tirade—loving, rapid, merciless—breaks like the Atlantic Ocean on my head.

hot_engine620's photo
Fri 07/20/12 03:08 AM

beautifulflowerforyou

:smile:

hot_engine620's photo
Fri 07/20/12 03:06 AM

red_engine, these are beautiful prose, but the original
author should be noted.

Thnx firstly its hot_engine nt red:tongue:
n secondly its nt from one book.... its edited n few lines r mine so dnt go for the authors coz its not copied one but edited one....:tongue: :smile:

She is still correct, that's considered plagiarism. (look it up)

Or you could change your profile name to vanilla ice_engine?

I m nt claiming that i am a writer or what.... jst pisted a poem added few lines as i felt they could match .... nthng else... i liked it n posted.... thats it...

Girls always seem correct to despos like u change ur profile name to despoheart

Ok, so he's not a poet or comedian...

I see that you play guitar, I'm assuming. Let's say that you write your own music even. Later you become famous because of what you create.

Is it good, if someone changes it a little and then claims it as their own...

You will loose your respect as a creator. Hence, as vanilla ice did with queens song.

It's your choice my friend.

Ps. Thanks ladywind...

hot_engine620's photo
Fri 07/20/12 03:06 AM

author should be noted.

n secondly its nt from one book.... its edited n few lines r mine so dnt go for the authors coz its not copied one but edited one....:tongue: :smile:

I m nt claiming that i am a writer or what.... jst pisted a poem added few lines as i felt they could match .... nthng else... i liked it n posted.... thats it...

Ok, so he's not a poet or comedian...

I see that you play guitar, I'm assuming. Let's say that you write your own music even. Later you become famous because of what you create.

Is it good, if someone changes it a little and then claims it as their own...

You will loose your respect as a creator. Hence, as vanilla ice did with queens song.

It's your choice my friend.

Ps. Thanks ladywind...

hot_engine620's photo
Thu 07/19/12 09:38 PM

author should be noted.

hot_engine620's photo
Thu 07/19/12 09:19 PM
Naked, you are simple as a hand, smooth, earthy, small...transparent, round. You have moon lines and

apple paths; Naked, you are slender as the wheat.

Naked, Cuban blue midnight is your color, Naked, I trace the stars and vines in your hair; Naked, you are

spacious and yellow As a summer's wholeness in a golden church.

Naked, you are tiny as your fingernail; Subtle and curved in the rose-colored dawn And you withdraw to

the underground world

As if down a long tunnel of clothing and of chores: your clear light dims, gets dressed, drops its leaves,

And becomes a naked hand again.

Previous 1 3 4