escondidobear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:50 PM
light voice, you mean they blocked you?

escondidobear's photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:48 PM
good evening all

escondidobear's photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:49 PM
hi all, yes i'm gay, homo only, escondido, california, north county san diego. hi my brothers and sisters

escondidobear's photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:04 AM
good morning all

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:29 PM
will do sweetie pie. hope you dream nothin but good fantasies. unlike me, i have nightmares

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:25 PM

hi friends, apparently there are some friends that still don't get that i'm gay, homo homo homo. HOW CLEAR DO I HAVE TO BE TO SAY I'M HOMO, GAY, UNABLE TO CATER TO THE OPPOSSITE SEX.. Sorry, but i'm only into men
You've made it quite clear in this room Escondido.
sorry darling, i had to clarify!!!

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:05 PM
hi friends, apparently there are some friends that still don't get that i'm gay, homo homo homo. HOW CLEAR DO I HAVE TO BE TO SAY I'M HOMO, GAY, UNABLE TO CATER TO THE OPPOSSITE SEX.. Sorry, but i'm only into men

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:55 PM
hey, escondido gay here

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:15 PM
hi handsome

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:00 PM
i have 5 sisters, i respect women totally. since i have something in common. lol

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:48 PM
hi repunzel, how are you?

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:38 PM
ha ha ha , go greenbay

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:23 PM
thanks sharon, when i first got back from the east coast in 2005, i looked for north county's gay and lesbian centers but it had the old address, the one on mulberry and the one in escondido on escondido avenue. thanks a ton luv.

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:17 PM
no i have'nt sweetheart. My dad passed away in 2005 and i returned from boston, ma to be here and see what i could do for my family. Boy Im definately on a mission. My family re defines the word "Disfunctional" lol

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:06 PM
sorry sweetheart, i'm still getting use to the controls on this site. Your not missing anything here. Its like a gay ghost town here.

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:02 PM
hi sharon!!! how you sweetheart?

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:46 PM
actually daniel, i have no clue anymore.lol , i had'nt seen my family here in escondido for 9 years cuz i relocated to the east coast and spain for a while, came back for my dads funeral in 2005 and getting to know my own family all over again. believe u me, my fathers death caused alot of Trauma to them. Me , i did'nt sweat it only cuz my dad was embarrassed about me being gay and we never saw eye to eye. I use to llllllllove traveling, llllllllllllllllove going to gay communities and being a volunteer (in the east coast) i use to love research and development , politics on how the local governments connect to the head butt monkeys in the white house, i use to study foreign policies on how the u.s. has relations with different countries, their military space programs and how theyre funded. I use to be a real study worm with global politics because my relatives work for their or a foreign state or defense department. after 911 happened, i was like "YOU GUYS AINT POOP". and you?

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:39 PM
hi repunzel

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:36 PM
im fine sweetheart, my brothers bummed cuz the chargers lost and i'm just relaxing chatting with you wonderful people.

escondidobear's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:31 PM

hello people, I'M GAY. HOMO, NOT BI, OR TRANSGENDERED, never had sex with the opposit sex because i can't get an erection on the opposite sex. It came to my attention that some of our friends did'nt know that, so let me clear the air. Me, GAY, HOMO HOMO HOMO. LOL.

I hope i did'nt hurt anyones feelings.

Now, why should that hurt anybody's feelings? Welcome to the thread, I hope you are able toi find a match here happy
thanks daniel

Previous 1