Community > Posts By > silverwaya

silverwaya's photo
Mon 11/02/09 04:37 PM
Way to go Smiless
of course all your work is brilliant :)

silverwaya's photo
Mon 10/12/09 04:02 PM

He started eating the food that he had ordered. He ordered some water and began to sip on it. He noticed the wolf that was in there. He stared at it and smiled for a minute and continued eating.

Sorcha's wolf looks at the elf that does not speak. He lifts his head and whines.....

silverwaya's photo
Mon 10/12/09 04:00 PM

Over hearing the haughty arrogance of the elf, she looks at him inrently...."I'll have you know that I don't get drunk least of all at this hour" she says, shaking her head she places her hand on her wolf as a low growl comes from him.

<sits next to you puts arm on you and has hand hanging over your shoulder> i will not kill you yet if you get on my bad side i will. um here have this. <slips a few knives tiped with poison> these would help you in your quest just don't hurt your self with them i haven't made a cure yet.

Takes the knives and nods her head in acceptance. She ponders the little ones zest for killing.....she could prove useful.

silverwaya's photo
Mon 10/12/09 03:58 PM

Over hearing the haughty arrogance of the elf, she looks at him inrently...."I'll have you know that I don't get drunk least of all at this hour" she says, shaking her head she places her hand on her wolf as a low growl comes from him.

^__^ fear not friend she only goes after those who get on her bad side you are fiend you are in good hands you have not yet got on her bad side. so relax all those who are friends with me are safe.

>.< "That is good to know, we all need freinds in times such as these. Just know I am not one to be crossed either. " she returns to her journal.
"Boromir, a glass of wine please"

silverwaya's photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:58 AM

silverwaya's photo
Mon 10/12/09 10:46 AM
Edited by silverwaya on Mon 10/12/09 11:45 AM
"Last night was rather taxing Boromir. I ran into a chaotic little pixie that teleported me to some dungeon of all places. The little twerp could have at least chosen some place not so dank. Ahh well, it turned out well. I at least was able to get back here to the Dragon and be graced by your handsome company." she replied as she winked at him

silverwaya's photo
Mon 10/12/09 09:43 AM
She walks into the tavern, the cool air billowing her robes, lifting the scent of jasmine thru the air. The beautiful silver wolf strides in beside her, ears co ck ed and tail high. They ake a seat near the fire to rid themsleves of the nights damp travels.
She fingers her fiery tresses getting them to dry. She looks around to see who is here.
She notices once again the elf that doesn't speak. She wonders if it is some sffliction or by choice that he remains silent.

She sees Boromir reading the paper and wonders if she should bother him......of course.
She walks over to him and before he notices that she is there, she kisses him..." thankyou for the bath" and she reurns o her seatby the fire. Her wolf looks quizzically at Boromir and then to his mistress. He isn't used to her acting in such a way....

silverwaya's photo
Fri 10/09/09 01:43 PM
Waiting till the last minute to get out of the bubbles, she enjoys getting rid of the hard travels that have lingered in her muscles and her clothes. Having had them cleaned and aired , she dresses and goes downstairs to see who all has come in the tavern.

The scent of jasmine is stronger about her, having had the much needed rest.
She looks around to see the people. She finds a table near a window as a small breeze filters in.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 10/09/09 10:20 AM

*Boromir grinds his teeth together wanting to go upstairs, yet he knows he has to tend to his customers down in the common room. With a big sigh he puts more wood in the fire for it seems to be another stormy day in the town of Nurenhill*

She waits and doesn't hear any footsteps on the stairs. Oh well, she sighs.. maybe later. She steps into the bubbles and sinks into the tub. Her wolf stands by to guard his mistress.
Absolutley wonderful she thinks. I will definately have to do something for Boromir to thank him....hmmmmmm what can i do she ponders

silverwaya's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:06 AM

"Boromir, do you have anything other than the strong spirits that you offer? " she smiles seductively at him

"A hot bubble bath is upstairs in the master suite served with grapes, cheese, and a bottle of wine if you like," Boromir offers.

"MMMMMMMM, You do know how to get to a girls heart Boromir. I am surprised you don't have a lot more women after you."

She winks at him, blows him a kiss and walks upstairs to luxuriate in the bubbles for a time. Being on the road for so long she couldn't pass up such a delicious offer.

She calls down from upstairs....." Boromir, you wouldn't care to join me would you? ahe giggles

wait.....she never giggles, what is up with that?

silverwaya's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:26 AM
"Boromir, do you have anything other than the strong spirits that you offer? " she smiles seductively at him

silverwaya's photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:55 AM
A smile flits accross her lips as she takes the white apple.
It has been a very long time since she has seen one of these....

"thank you" as she bows her head.

Her wolf looks at her to see if he should take the treat, she nods her head to him and he carefully takes it from the stranger.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 10/08/09 01:14 PM
Edited by silverwaya on Thu 10/08/09 01:16 PM
Her eyes light up as she sees Boromir. there is something strangly familiar about him, she can't put a finger on it. She sees him trip and her eyes begin to glow. she wonders if he is hurt.
SHe smells the blood of the animals that has been brought in. Her wolf lifts his huge head and coc ks an ear, nose quivering.

silverwaya's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:32 AM
She enters the tavern rather quickly, the wind ruffling her hair.
the scent of jasmine is stronger today. the air around her sparks.
she sits at a table and the silver wolf sits at her feet.
She looks around to see who is here.

She hears muffled voices coming from the kitchen....

silverwaya's photo
Tue 10/06/09 09:50 AM
Coming out of her trance, she looks around.
She can sense the darkness has been here, more than her eyes start to glow but her beautiful hair also. you can hear a faint growl at her feet.
She sees the young barkeep, Boromir "may i have some wine please?"

she waits to see what else unfurls.....

silverwaya's photo
Mon 10/05/09 02:12 PM
She walks into the tavern with wisps of mist upon her.
she glides to a chair in the corner. the eyes of the others inhabiting the tavern watch closely as a wonderful silver wolf
follows in behind her and sits at her feet.
As the mists disappear, the scent of jasmine lingers.
She lifts her hood to reveal long beautiful tresses of copper brown hair. She raises her head and the first thing everyone notices are
her eyes, the strangest color of blue. Eyes that glow with secret promises and passions.

She looks around the room, gazing at the others in the tavern.

silverwaya's photo
Sat 09/12/09 11:35 AM

When your soul enters the physical, it divides in half - male and female - above and below - experiencing together simultaneously. Encoded in every soul's DNA is the need to reunite with that twin aspect, or to seek that energy out through a physical soulmate. The need to reconnect keeps us linked to the other side and a knowing that Oneness awaits.

www.crystalinks.com/twinflames.html

I agree with this definition to an extent. Soul mates.... the one person in the whole world made just for you. I met my soul mate and everything just clicked from the very first minute. It was like we had known each other for years and felt like we have always been together. We finish each other's sentences and even can guess what the other will do before doing it. Even though we do have our differences there is a passion between us like no other,A love that transcends time. It's utter beauty, our souls touch and become one. There is nothing like it.

silverwaya's photo
Fri 08/15/08 12:00 PM
The door to the Green Dragon swings open letting the sun's rays stream in. A long sinuous
shadow lies sensuously on the floor. A tall woman stands there: the scent of jasmine wafts through the room. Long, deep auburn tresses, eyes of midnight blue, she stands there. Next to her is her ever faithful companion, a silver wolf.

She looks around to see what lies inside. She walks in silently and takes a seat in a quiet corner
near the fireplace. The wolf lies at her feet.

She lays her staff across her lap and holds out her dainty hand. A small flame leaps from the fireplace to rest in her palm.

silverwaya's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:56 PM

photo 6 Livingpride the Fighter Nothing like a good fight, I always say. The sound of my sword slicing through flesh,gives such a rush. The money is good too.

photo 7 Sha'char the Fire Mage My element is fire, nothing like torching something with a good fire ball. Certainly able to get the job done and not leave a trace.

photo 8 Toris'r the Necromancer Ahh the dead, such a lovely avenue to work with. Why get your hands dirty when you have them at your disposal. Let them do your bidding... no one need ever know.

silverwaya's photo
Wed 07/30/08 01:52 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
that was too good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you kill me smiless
hugs

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25