Community > Posts By > Punique

no photo
Sat 09/12/20 11:59 PM
They do not want social responsibility, to be understood wordlessly and to be courted again and again.:wink:

no photo
Sat 06/20/20 07:27 AM
Jealousy arises when you are afraid of losing something. control madness is the increase in jealousy. one should realize that love does not mean own. one feels constricted, and the other receives too little attention. in the long run that doesn't come well I think.

no photo
Fri 06/19/20 08:01 PM
love is a mind-changing connection, it is everything and it is nothing. whoever was fused will always have part of the other in him. a felt dream come true. their own belief in it makes them so powerful that they can push boundaries, make the impossible possible.

no photo
Sat 06/13/20 01:22 PM
that you treat each other with respect is a matter of course for me. I also understand that women want to be conquered. no problem. what i mean is that women almost always try to ask for something. be it emotional, with promises or something, or just material. when a woman asks the man about it and he likes it more directly into the box.

no photo
Fri 06/12/20 09:29 PM
why do most women behave as if as a man you owe them something to have sex with them?

no photo
Fri 06/12/20 09:16 PM
this is certainly possible, but you also have to be careful not to be exploited.

no photo
Thu 06/11/20 04:01 PM
Ne frau hier, die nicht so verklemmt ist, und sich dass selber verbietet?