Community > Posts By > boredinaz06

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/04/13 12:17 PM

I find it funny thet according to the federal government and the SCOTUS, the federal government has supreme power until it asks a government agency for transcripts, interviews, emails etc. Why doesn't he and others use force to retrieve the information they're asking for? Because they really don't care, it's all a dog and pony show.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/04/13 11:17 AM
I have been broadcasting for 31 years and writing for longer than that. I do not recall ever saying on radio or in print that a president is doing lasting damage to our country. I did not like the presidencies of Jimmy Carter (the last Democrat I voted for) or Bill Clinton. Nor did I care for the "compassionate conservatism" of George W. Bush. In modern political parlance "compassionate" is a euphemism for ever-expanding government.

But I have never written or broadcast that our country was being seriously damaged by a president. So it is with great sadness that I write that President Barack Obama has done and continues to do major damage to America. The only question is whether this can ever be undone.

This is equally true domestically and internationally.

Domestically, his policies have gravely impacted the American economy.

He has overseen the weakest recovery from a recession in modern American history.

He has mired the country in unprecedented levels of debt: about $6.5 trillion dollars in five years (this after calling his predecessor "unpatriotic" for adding nearly $5 trillion in eight years).

I don't listen to many talking heads, but every once in a while Dennis Prager hits one out of the park.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/04/13 10:21 AM

Obamacare provides health insurance to those not covered while jeopardizing the coverage of those who already have health insurance...

It was never about caring or being affordable..... it's all about the Benjamin's, crony capitalism, and special interest supporters!

More importantly having more control over the populace.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 11/04/13 10:19 AM

Graham is a joke, always has been. Lately he has been outted over his voting record to the point of maybe suffering a recall in his state. In 2014 two challengers for his Senate seat have arisen with much support from the voters.....he's running scared!

Trust me! It's not about anything but worrying for his pampered position (job.... which he doesn't do), and even with $6Million already in his re-election coffers from special interest groups, his poll ratings are falling miserably....as are his mentors....
McSham!

Fixed it.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 11/03/13 10:20 PM

There's also many great and wonderful stories about Apollo 13 and the moon landing.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 11/03/13 05:42 PM

Uh, that so-called "anchor-baby law" that you refer to is one of the Amendments to the U.S. Constitution.

That was a reconstruction amendment added in 1867 or 68 after the illegal civil war for children of slaves. It was not intended for people criminally entering a country and having a kid on our dime.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 11/03/13 05:33 PM

Angry Inch

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 11/03/13 05:27 PM

Tar and feather all of em who have held office for 10 years or more.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 11/03/13 03:06 PM

Favorite band: Iron Maiden

Favorite singer: Ralph Stanley

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 11/02/13 07:36 PM

Where are all the oButtma supporters now?

Smokin endo sippin on gin and juice.

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 11/02/13 07:34 PM

I see the posts but I see far more posts blaming Obama for everything under the sun. I see all the posts calling for impeachment of obama, I do not see posts calling for impeachment of congresspeople. If it was Romney, he'd be getting blamed for everything. Congress pulls the crap they do because they know the president will shoulder all the blame and if he gets impeached, oh well, their job is secure.

People gripe about congress but they do nothing about it. We want congress to change, well it's up to us to make that change. Congress sure as hell aren't gonna kick themselves out of office.

At the end of the day he is the one who signs executive orders to by-pass congress and gets authority for his other non sense from Eric Holder and the DOI.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/01/13 02:46 PM

I read something I got from Liberty Council or Judicial Watch that said the company that was awarded the contract was headed by Nancy Peelosi's old man.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 10/31/13 08:29 PM

The link does not show anything about Obozo's straight jacket.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 10/31/13 06:36 PM

I really do not want to believe that our government would do something so heinous, but then I look at the current Idiot In Chief and nothing surprises me.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 10/31/13 06:34 PM

I don't pay attention to "news"!

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 10/31/13 02:59 PM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Thu 10/31/13 03:02 PM

to each their own

this is enough for me not to choose Ron Paul ,who survived a 16 year career, supposedly believing his job should be, essentially, doing nothing for anyone..

What do you mean?

The guy was an ineffective Congressman. He only had very few bills passed, I believe only one and his foreign policy ideas are a disaster.

I will give him this at least he actually voted on bills instead of just voting present, where Obama voted present more then any member of Congress and missed votes to further his own personal agenda.

He firmly believes in the constitution and rule of law. That is something other big money politicians like your hero Romney do not want to be bothered with and the reason why he seems ineffective.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 10/31/13 10:23 AM

Everyone who thinks this a POS should not enroll in it, there are so many people who don't want this and if we all refuse this thing will die.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 10/31/13 10:19 AM

It would be good for the world if he were arrested.

It would be better for us if they focused on arresting Obozo, Holder and Nappy for stupidity and recklessness in regards to our constitution and outright abandonment of the rule of law.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 10/30/13 11:11 PM

Because they're Obama supporters.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 10/30/13 03:17 PM

I don't go for all the blather but I do think some of the fanatics on both sides of issues do more harm to our country and political system than good.

Shutting down the government makes us look like we are a country run by idiots and incompetents that can't make decisions but can use bully tactics to get what they want.

Will Obama care solve all our health care problems? Probably not but instead of the hysteria why can't someone come up with a program where all citizens who practice basic good health practices are rewarded and our health care industry doesn't get outsourced. I see more malpractice prevention being done than cleaning up our service delivery. We have the technological ability to put consumer back into place over patient and delete the massive fraud that is going on in health care but nothing changes. No we can't afford Cadillac care and sustaining addicts or gargantuan profits to medical and research black holes or bloated investment funds but we could clean up the cost of health care and actually afford it. Even restore the public faith in using rather than abusing the system. and keep the medical professionals from jumping shores and practicing where they treated better.

All the recent military lay offs and government shutdowns have done is make many of the working Americans do is consider taking their skills elsewhere. They see no loyalty to them by their employers or the citizenry. They know they are living in a world economy and the numbers of them will be abandoning the job market here should make everybody nervous.

Home ownership has become a joke as non-citizen and corporate buyers have squeezed all but the wealthy out of the market. Renting is not even remotely secure housing and looking more and more like slums. While pushing seniors to the street in homelessness may become the new acceptable euthanasia the families that resist will find ways to make it work and add to the problem if we continue to make it fruitless to save and plan for the future by disallowing anything but full time employment, mass transit, and shared housing. Don't even get me started on the lousy education and fraud there.

The USA and some of it's allies need to wakeup and take some personal responsibility for the mess they are in and stop letting the few ultra wealthy live like Kings and the rest of the people live like slaves. We need to stop pouring money into propping up dictators and drug kingpins and treat people with respect here and abroad.

Sure we can distract ourselves with idiot debates on birth certificates, and lying about what is an isn't be voted for or if it was a rigged deal or actually work for some reform and try some new ideas.

What most of us are bitching about is you have two prospects, not choices and I say that because the biggest difference between the democrat and republican parties is the spelling. If you cast a vote for either member you voting for the same BS that we already have and most of the most of us bitching are trying to wake people up to 3rd party choices.