Community > Posts By > bluedemon

bluedemon's photo
Sun 01/27/08 03:23 PM
I'm in Colorado, been here about a year and a half, moved here from Detroit Michigan.

bluedemon's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:24 PM
I am well past slump and into depression, lol. Been about 5 years since my last legitmate date. I think my game got canceled. Which is why I am here. happy

bluedemon's photo
Fri 01/25/08 05:39 PM
Die Hard Red Wings fan here, got to see them kick the Avs butt here in CO in Dec, it was freaking awesome. Anyone watching the All-Star game?

bluedemon's photo
Fri 01/25/08 05:35 PM
Initial D baby!! Great stuff, I also like the dragonball Z series, the real dragonball movie should be interesting.

bluedemon's photo
Thu 01/24/08 06:59 AM
I've grown up knowing Jeff Dunham before he got a comedy central gig, my parents are ventrilaquists and my favorite character is by far Walter "Welcome to Wal-Mart, now get your **** and get out" Great stuff. Peanut ranks right up there with Walter.

bluedemon's photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:40 PM
New England is going to go undefeated, it's to bad that the Packers couldn't go but oh well. Hopefully it will be at least a good game.

bluedemon's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:38 PM

It's hilarious laugh

Anyone know what Steve Carell did before this ?

Steve Carell worked on the Daily Show with John Stewart, and he does a few movies every now and then. But the office is by far his best work as it is an hysterical show.

bluedemon's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:29 PM
That's hysterical, nice, but aren't dumb moments fun after they happen?

bluedemon's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:26 PM
Just graduated in Dec with a BA in Criminal Justice. But want to go to Law school so i am taking the LSAT in Feb. So not quite done yet.

bluedemon's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:22 PM
Used to run in High School, now I just run every once in a while, great exercise and it really clears the head. Love running.

bluedemon's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:18 PM
lol, thanks guys for the welcome, no plans on taking this to seriously, just here for some fun and to meet new people. Oh and thanks for the warnings, lol laugh

bluedemon's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:37 PM
Hey, names Eric and I am new to the whole idea of a dating site, been single for quite a while now, so thought I would give it a shot. So hi everyone! :)