Community > Posts By > MtnBkr80446

MtnBkr80446's photo
Sat 06/07/08 05:27 PM

Oh joe I love you and I know what you ordered, here is another one dolldrinker

All I was doing was adding up what I originally ordered 10 plus what you have given me 4.

So that is all. Besides Merle it was tongue and cheek with my comment. flowerforyou

Saweet 15 it is total. Will this lead to weird and off the wall comments?

MtnBkr80446's photo
Sat 06/07/08 05:25 PM
All I was doing was adding up what I originally ordered 10 plus what you have given me 4.

So that is all. Besides Merle it was tongue and cheek with my comment. flowerforyou

MtnBkr80446's photo
Sat 06/07/08 05:15 PM

Well don't fuss with him at all. Just tell him he needs to remember to let you know when he has to go. But don't fuss at him, that will make him afraid to tell you he has to go.

Here have another shotdrinker

Do you fuss when he has an accident?
here have another shot drinker

How old is he?

here take a shot quick and breath deep

Hi everyone. Judy is the bar open I could use about 10 tequila shots.

***hands joe 10 shots**

Hi doll how are you tonight

(((Merle)))

Pretty crappy. Jack and I were to have dinner at my gf's after watching her son's baseball game. My ex and I are struggling with his potty training and he decides to have an accident. So as a consequense we left. He cried the whole way home because he wanted to stay and play with my gf's daughter who is also his age. I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out why he won't let us know he has to use the bathroom.

He turns 5 in August. All of his playmates can use the bathroom which is the really frustrating thing.

Not all of the time. But every once in a while I do. Today it was "I am sorry but now we have to go." Which totally upset him.

Ya I know. Are you trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me Merle?:wink:

That makes what about 13 shots all together.bigsmile

MtnBkr80446's photo
Sat 06/07/08 05:09 PM

Do you fuss when he has an accident?
here have another shot drinker

How old is he?

***hands joe 10 shots**

(((Merle)))

Pretty crappy. Jack and I were to have dinner at my gf's after watching her son's baseball game. My ex and I are struggling with his potty training and he decides to have an accident. So as a consequense we left. He cried the whole way home because he wanted to stay and play with my gf's daughter who is also his age. I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out why he won't let us know he has to use the bathroom.

He turns 5 in August. All of his playmates can use the bathroom which is the really frustrating thing.

Not all of the time. But every once in a while I do. Today it was "I am sorry but now we have to go." Which totally upset him.

MtnBkr80446's photo
Sat 06/07/08 05:06 PM

How old is he?

***hands joe 10 shots**

(((Merle)))

MtnBkr80446's photo
Sat 06/07/08 05:03 PM

***hands joe 10 shots**

(((Merle)))

MtnBkr80446's photo
Sat 06/07/08 04:58 PM

MtnBkr80446's photo
Sat 06/07/08 07:35 AM

you are speaking a foreign language to me ..

serious bicyclist next to woman who last rode bike maybe 15 years ago laugh

and even then it was just with the kids .. then my moron ex husband decided it didn't fit on the moving truck and even tho he had a bike too, decided my newer one should be given away

grumble noway devil sad devil sad

Well sounds like you need to get back on the saddle and start peddling. One block at a time.flowerforyou

MtnBkr80446's photo
Sat 06/07/08 07:29 AM

this weekend is just chill .. maybe go do something tonight but not sure

middle son is home just for today for a wedding so we are doing dinner tonight before he heads back

Sounds cool. I just ordered some more biking socks. It is all about attitude. I found the mud flap girls on socks way cool.

MtnBkr80446's photo
Sat 06/07/08 07:12 AM

I think it's cool ... why not?

My ex husband and I are back to being amicable and since he's remarried I invite the 2 of them to family things .. I do it more for the kids but heck if you can show your son that you guys do ok communicating that's huge for him yanno?

That is what I was thinking. So anything fun for the weekend?

MtnBkr80446's photo
Sat 06/07/08 07:01 AM
So what is on the agenda today for everyone? I have a almost weird one for you.

So my ex and I are still good friends and I told her I would take her and her current boyfriend out biking on the trails I do. So some of my friends up here say that is weird but I don't feel that way, what do you think?

MtnBkr80446's photo
Sat 06/07/08 06:39 AM
Sorry Nik about your loss.

MtnBkr80446's photo
Sat 06/07/08 06:35 AM

((( Joe )))

How are you babe? Havent' seen you on here for past couple days eh?

Haven't been home much in the last few days.blushing

MtnBkr80446's photo
Sat 06/07/08 06:29 AM
Good morning all. How is everyoned this fine morning?

MtnBkr80446's photo
Wed 06/04/08 07:42 PM
Well good night all a 4:30 wake up and drive to Denver tomorrow.

Peace.

MtnBkr80446's photo
Wed 06/04/08 07:20 PM

Out from under a rock I emerge.

How is everyone?

((( Joe )))

(((Judy)))

How are you are?

MtnBkr80446's photo
Wed 06/04/08 07:19 PM

Hey Jayson, what is up man?

I have been riding off road and getting super muddy, it is most excellent.drinker

I love mud....get down & dirty....cool Joe....hows the gf coming along?

The WOW gets better each moment I get to spend with her.love

Okay now you got me all jealous....you lucky guy....drinker

Well that is the fun part, I just was looking at the calender and I have 2 1/2 months of training till the 24 hour mountain bike race in Gunnison.

I've been to gunnison, isn't that basically at the top of the world...geez 24 hours....awesome....you're gonna need that training time...do you do high altitude training?

I train at about 9000 ft and the race is at about 7000 ft.

MtnBkr80446's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:53 PM

I have been riding off road and getting super muddy, it is most excellent.drinker

Okay now you got me all jealous....you lucky guy....drinker

Well that is the fun part, I just was looking at the calender and I have 2 1/2 months of training till the 24 hour mountain bike race in Gunnison.

MtnBkr80446's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:45 PM

MtnBkr80446's photo
Wed 06/04/08 06:40 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25