Community > Posts By > Benny

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 10:26 PM
Real

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 10:22 PM
Ok much better. Good luck in your search waving

Thank you for helping me! It's really nice of you!

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 07:19 PM
Thanks for telling me that:joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 07:18 PM
Better, Benny. May I ask if you are looking for a woman or another man. The reason I'm asking is that Mingle2 no longer show the gender of what we are looking for. And, in the About Me section, you just say you are looking for the same. Did you mean the same gender? or a women who has the same characteristics as you?

I love your full-body photo in your scrubs. If you are looking for a man, then the photo showing your six-pack abs will be a hit. But if you are looking for a woman, it might get frowned upon.

Your call.

I am looking for a woman, I meant the same like smart...

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 06:42 PM
lol I get carried away sometimes. You're welcome.

I followed your advice and did some modification on my profile :grin:

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 06:19 PM
You have several photos, so that's good. Add a full-body shot if you can.

The About Me section is not completed. Take a few minutes to say something about yourself and what you are looking for in a partner.

Change your heading.. say something that will catch attention such as "Doctor looking for love" or something like that if you are really a doctor.

In what you are looking for here, you say "Looking for dating, activity partner, intimate encounter, friendship, relationship, marriage". Did you know that intimate encounter means you are just looking for sex? That is a turnoff, unless of course that is what you are looking for. Choose relationship or dating instead.

Good luck happy

Wow what detailed answer. Thank you!

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 05:58 PM

50 shades of grey .... is a vanilla lullaby for virgins :wink: tongue2

Haven't seen that either, I am not really in to movies, i like real action :wink:
do you now ... I will keep that in mind biggrin

Are you sure you're not just trying to seem like this really wild woman? What if you can't handle the situation? :sunglasses:
Wild has nothing to do with Self confidence .. you have a lot to learn grasshopper:wink:

:smile: Would you be my teacher? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
sure .. if the world is ending pitchfork

:sunglasses:

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 05:50 PM

Haven't seen that either, I am not really in to movies, i like real action :wink:

Are you sure you're not just trying to seem like this really wild woman? What if you can't handle the situation? :sunglasses:
Wild has nothing to do with Self confidence .. you have a lot to learn grasshopper:wink:

:smile: Would you be my teacher? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 05:29 PM

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 04:53 PM

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 04:47 PM
Are you implying that you would torture me? Maybe you should have watched 50 shades of grey :grin:

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 04:38 PM
I never heard of it, but let me guess a bunch of people go a hostel and someone kills them? Maybe the killer is weird, or deformed?

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 04:32 PM
No, but maybe I wouldn't want to leave. How about that:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 04:27 PM
Why not? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 04:24 PM
So what do you think?

no photo
Sun 06/14/20 04:16 PM
I would :grin: