Community > Posts By > Babydollie

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 06:09 PM
Just moved to MO last year. Work in Kansas though...lol laugh

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 06:01 PM
I'm new here also. Welcome and best of luck to you.

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 12:26 PM
I'm what they call a "believer", but am somewhat disillusioned and dissatisfied with God at the moment. However, that does not change the truth. My status as a "believer" or "Christian" does not nor will ever change the fact that the Bible is a non-fiction book and the information in it is factual and can and has been proven. Maybe you could look at it this way...we believe many historical figures lived and the books which tell us about them and their lives are factual as well. Do we question whether those ppl really existed just because we did not meet them or know them? With the Bible and God, we question it because of the miracles and spiritual aspects which elude us in this day and age. Hope that helps you find your own perspective.

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:11 AM
Don't usually visit the boards, but thought I'd introduce myself as I recently joined the site. I've already met many high quality ppl and am looking to meet even more! happy

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 04:56 AM
Edited by Babydollie on Fri 02/01/08 05:01 AM
Hello all. Just found this site quite by accident, albeit a positive accident! There seem to be many high quality ppl on this site. I'm looking forward to future prospectshappy

Isn't it a shame that anyone, man or woman, feels the need to state the obvious. Having said that, kojack, you are "right on the money".