1socialbutterfly's photo
Sat 11/22/08 06:32 PM
If we wish REALLY hard it just might make it

:thumbsup:

1socialbutterfly's photo
Mon 10/20/08 07:58 PM
pitchfork It has to be the sexy witch, that I am every year!

1socialbutterfly's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:57 PM
You do realize to many of these drinks causes this :banana:

SO. . . . . drinks drinks drinks drinks

1socialbutterfly's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:57 PM
Nope, none are worth my time anymore!

1socialbutterfly's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:55 PM
After taking a road trip it got me wondering. . . .

What is the strangest thing you have ever seen someone do while driving?

1socialbutterfly's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:50 PM
Don't regret anything about it, just GLAD I got out before he showed his true colors.

Hi Mirror!

1socialbutterfly's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:18 PM
I :heart: Target. Everyone is so much nicer!

I worked for walmart for a bit. When my 13 month old son was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia I was told, you don't show up you don't have a job.

I told them where to put it:angry:

1socialbutterfly's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:50 PM

Sorta calling the kettle black, are you? (kidding!) laugh

Anywhoo- it's NOT okay for anyone to act like they're single when they're married. That includes goin' out and getting stinko every night. Not only is it inconsiderate, but it shows that he just doesn't have much of anything in terms of interest or care with regard to the marriage.

And then there's THIS to consider- if the cad is runnin' about town gettin' plotzed, chances are he's doing other stuff unbefitting a marriage too, like adultery.

My only hope is that this friend hasn't had any kids in this marriage, as they'll inevitably be the ones to face the brunt of the arguments and other bad behavior from these troubles. I know this, as I had to witness this kind of crappitude as a child. I don't want to change the subject, but I WILL say that it's not fun in the least.

Ok I have had a few, i.e. my bill was less than $20. They do have 2 girls together who were at the grandparents house. They had this huge blow up this morning and then tonight he goes out again and send her a text saying he's gonna be late but noy 6:30. By the way his bill is running over $70 a night just on beer. Oh and it wouldn't be the first time he's stepped out on their relationsip, this was in the 1st year of marriage.

1socialbutterfly's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:49 PM

Sorta calling the kettle black, are you? (kidding!) laugh

Anywhoo- it's NOT okay for anyone to act like they're single when they're married. That includes goin' out and getting stinko every night. Not only is it inconsiderate, but it shows that he just doesn't have much of anything in terms of interest or care with regard to the marriage.

And then there's THIS to consider- if the cad is runnin' about town gettin' plotzed, chances are he's doing other stuff unbefitting a marriage too, like adultery.

My only hope is that this friend hasn't had any kids in this marriage, as they'll inevitably be the ones to face the brunt of the arguments and other bad behavior from these troubles. I know this, as I had to witness this kind of crappitude as a child. I don't want to change the subject, but I WILL say that it's not fun in the least.

Ok I have had a few, i.e. my bill was less than $20. They do have 2 girls together who were at the grandparents house. They had this huge blow up this morning and then tonight he goes out again and send her a text saying he's gonna be late but noy 6:30. By the way his bill is running over $70 a night just on beer.

1socialbutterfly's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:38 PM
Ok lets start this off.

A friend of mine got into a huge fight with her husband of 10 years. He thinks it's ok for him to be staying out till 6:30 in the morning several times a week, coming home completely drunk. (yes there is more back history there) She's ready to leave this. (I agree)

Now the question is why do guys (or women) screw up a good thing by being stupid?

Please forgive me, I've had a fewdrinker

1socialbutterfly's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:18 PM
Just leaving! Going out to get drunk with my girl friends

1socialbutterfly's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:55 PM
There has always been this saying that a woman knows with in the first 90 seconds of meeting a guy if she wants a relationship with him.

How long does it take for guys to know?

1socialbutterfly's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:29 PM
I watched my son play goalie in soccer and kick the ball from our side and make a goal!

1socialbutterfly's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:20 PM
Yep! I have had it, but he turned out not to be who I thought he wasgrumble

Still looking!flowerforyou

1socialbutterfly's photo
Sat 04/12/08 05:38 PM
laugh laugh

1socialbutterfly's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:29 PM
6 years

1socialbutterfly's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:38 PM
Edited by 1socialbutterfly on Fri 04/11/08 01:38 PM

I hate to tell you this but it was the ketchup faries.ohwell

shhhh now you've done it grumble

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Whooo Hooo the truth comes out! FINALLY! I knew somebody in hear had to have a big mouthlaugh laugh

Well that's what the mustard gnomes are saying, but you can't trust them as far as you can trow them most times.grumble

1socialbutterfly's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:26 PM
I hate to tell you this but it was the ketchup faries.ohwell

1socialbutterfly's photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:14 PM
Get her in touch with a good shrink

1socialbutterfly's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:48 PM

yes............work is work and if they are trying to better themselves and their lot in life that's all that matters.

AMEN!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11