Community > Posts By > j_mcmahon05

j_mcmahon05's photo
Fri 07/02/10 03:53 PM
What do people love to talk about more than anything else...themselves.So,my sudgestion is maybe start with a hi,introduce yourself,then maybe ask her if shes a local.If not,then theres a opening.Work on where shes from and what kind of things she did and still like to do on her free time.....focus on her.Slide a compliment or 2 in there always works....if you dont mind me saying,you have the most beautiful eyes...women love it.

j_mcmahon05's photo
Fri 07/02/10 03:46 PM
I wouldnt really classify him as being a man

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 06:15 PM
First,may I say....you are a very beautiful woman and to find a romantic,stable minded person is hard to find.Its hard to deal with lonliness

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 06:06 PM
I have no clue what men want,but I know what I look for in a woman.I look for mainly honesty,a woman who I have something in common with.

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 06:02 PM
I myself am not scared of women with children.I think children are great

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 06:00 PM
A woman and a child shouldnt be scary.Some men think that the woman in question is looking for a daddy replacement and they dont want to take the responsibility.Others think that particular woman is looking for some stablization financially...you know,a sugar daddy.

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:53 PM
Duodildo Vibrator

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 01:36 PM
The newlyweds are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where she stands right from the start of the marriage.

He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says, "Put those on."

The bride replies, "I can't wear your trousers."

He replies, "And don't forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!"

The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request, "Try those on!"

He replies,"I can't get into your knickers!"

"And you never bloody will if you don't change your attitude."

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 01:32 PM
Single

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 01:12 PM
Happy Canada Day......Canada rocks!

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 01:08 PM
Women,I agree,are awesome

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:38 PM
have been searching high and low for that right woman to come along,a woman who I can shower with roses...like how all women should be treated,with royalty.A woman should be appreciated and respected.Any man who enters a woman`s life should be honoured that he is the man whom that woman has chosen.Without women,what would this world be....would be pretty lost.

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:33 PM
Canada rocks

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:28 PM
I have been searching high and low for that right woman to come along,a woman who I can shower with roses...like how all women should be treated,with royalty.A woman should be appreciated and respected.Any man who enters a woman`s life should be honoured that he is the man whom that woman has chosen.Without women,what would this world be....would be pretty lost.

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:12 PM
A woman with similar qualities as me.A woman who`s honest.

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:09 PM
Cute is just average and sexy is someone you can`t get enough of pysically and you lucky_star,are beautiful

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:05 PM
Yes,I most certainly would.I`m a single father myself.My son is my heart.Any relationship I enter which my partner has one or more kids....I would do the same for them also.

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:03 PM
I want a genie lamp so I can make three wishes.....1)Millions of dollars.2)3 more wishes.3)A woman who I can spoil

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 11:57 AM
The most disturbing I say goes to Maniac.A crazed loon killing,scalping the tops of his victim`s heads,sticking it in sandwich bags so he can later staple them to maniquins so later can have exquisite conversations with them,sleep with them at night....I would say,thats a little disturbing....maybe more in the lines of being demented

j_mcmahon05's photo
Thu 07/01/10 11:53 AM
Hostel,Saw,The Hills Have Eyes