Community > Posts By > Peter

Peter's photo
Mon 06/29/20 09:44 PM
wow! you are incredibly positive!

so should you be, you've more reason to be positive than not. you are hooked on this guy... I get it.
Answer your Soul one question, is he showing you the level of love and commitment you show him?

never mind keep him way back... so you have to wait till he realises he cant have what he wants and then comes to you?

like I said you are so much better... deserve so much better.

Dont be the girl who puts her Soul into someone that only gives half heartedly in return. you deserve someone that gives every bit as much as you are giving now.

Dont give yourself away, want and need girl... if someone you love wants you... they fight for you, not someone else.

Peter's photo
Mon 06/29/20 09:03 PM
any advice on how to get over being the rebound girl?

It hurts being the rebound I know... it will take a little time but you gotta realise that you aren't anyone's second best. you are something unique, something special and somebody's everything.

look to yourself and see you are so much more, that you deserve someone better if you choose, because you are so much better than you've been led to believe.

learn the difference between need and want. you dont need second best because you aren't second best. you want the best because you deserve that.

if you need something then you can live without it... you want something, then you fight for it.

go fight girl, you are worth that and more.

Peter's photo
Mon 06/29/20 08:17 PM
hello ladies my name is james I'm 47 years old been single for over 5 years. just wondering if anyone out there might have some advice for my profile or dating in general...its been a while....lol

Hi James, seriously... you are asking thousands of women on here for advice to attract a woman!?

they all have their own little likes and dislikes, each different and conflicting, some will agree and tell you to do a,b and c, then others will say no... do x,y and z.

Be yourself, just be true to who you really are and do not change for anyone! a little compromised is ok from both sides, you my friend are reason enough and man enough to attract women!!,

there is someone out there for you my friend, now puff out that chest, suck in that stomach and you show people just how absolutely *#$@&%$ amazing you are and you will know in your heart if you need to change something about yourself you ain't happy with.

Don't seek approval or let others tell you what they aren't happy with that you should then feel insecure about.

Be true to who you are deep down.

good luck Soldier, carry on.

Peter's photo
Mon 06/29/20 08:02 PM
look through the forum guidelines buddy, loads of help available to you there, just dont stick your tongue out or use a filter on your children and animals.

happy hunting dude.

Peter's photo
Mon 06/29/20 07:59 PM
Maybe even a T shirt saying...

Welcome to Mingle.
Watch out for the Clique,
Erosion of Freedom of Expression ahead.

Peter's photo
Mon 06/29/20 07:47 PM
My name is Micheal... I've been trying to find my perfect match... I'm Tired of being called a Robot... I'm the Realist guy you will Ever Know.... I'm here for A Relationship... I'm A Single Widowed with no Kids... I've been single for almost two years....

Hi Micheal, chin up mate... maybe don't try so hard, I may get shot down in flames for saying this... I dont think you will find a perfect match here, maybe just ease into finding someone that's compatible with what you look for in another soul.

The perfect match comes when you put your soul in to learn all there is to know of the other and become perfect for each other.

Yes a majority may not go how you maybe hope, don't see them as losses, chances are that maybe a no to a relationship could still become a good friendship, enjoy making those here too, before you know it, the one may come your way.

Good luck .

Peter's photo
Mon 06/29/20 07:27 PM
I hear that people can't go to a movie theater alone to see a movie. I do it all the time.

Shows a strength of Character in you, the ability to do that, still so many wouldn't.

when I was a kid the old men that went to theatres weren't Introverts or Extroverts... we called them Perverts! put me off going on my own!

Peter's photo
Mon 06/29/20 06:43 PM
In un Momento, il Tempo si e Fermato per mi.

Peter's photo
Mon 06/29/20 06:36 PM
! No Tocar, Peligro de Muerte ¡