Community > Posts By > dolphin14

dolphin14's photo
Sat 05/07/11 08:48 PM

What if u knew someone had stage 4 cancer would u take the risk of dating them and falling in love knowing that there maybe a very good chance they are going to die sooner then later?

For you to ask this question...tells me that it's probably not a good idea to date him.
The love of my life just died from stage 4 cancer...and yes in my arms Queene. If I had it to do over again...I would in a heart beat..why? Because he was the best thing that ever happened to me.
Is my heart breaking now? Of course it is "Big Time" Yet he showed me that no matter how long we have on this earth? The kind of love we shared was priceless. flowerforyou

Its not that, it is just a question what others would do. I know how i feel about him. I feel its better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all. To see him u would never know he's sick. All i know is that when i am with him how good i feel with him and don't want to lose him over stupid stuff i do. Life is too short.

then that is all that matters

the biggest mistake in life u can make is to let love get away

I always ask myself- what is it that u really want - is it him? than OK do what is needed to be with HIM...so I would take those steps - whether or not they involve intimacy and yes, that is ur private business

i changed my email settings i could really use to chat if u wouldn't mind.

dolphin14's photo
Sat 05/07/11 08:37 PM

We have know each other for about 9months. Just crossed that line a few weeks ago. NO to the sex part yet but the attraction is so there. Sweet girl i tried emailing u but i;m blocked.
ok I will msg u wait a sec

I can't msg u either

we're both set up for MEN ONLYlaugh

and that's a good thing!!!! laugh

ok let me change my setting for u lol

dolphin14's photo
Sat 05/07/11 08:36 PM

What if u knew someone had stage 4 cancer would u take the risk of dating them and falling in love knowing that there maybe a very good chance they are going to die sooner then later?

For you to ask this question...tells me that it's probably not a good idea to date him.
The love of my life just died from stage 4 cancer...and yes in my arms Queene. If I had it to do over again...I would in a heart beat..why? Because he was the best thing that ever happened to me.
Is my heart breaking now? Of course it is "Big Time" Yet he showed me that no matter how long we have on this earth? The kind of love we shared was priceless. flowerforyou

Its not that, it is just a question what others would do. I know how i feel about him. I feel its better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all. To see him u would never know he's sick. All i know is that when i am with him how good i feel with him and don't want to lose him over stupid stuff i do. Life is too short.

dolphin14's photo
Sat 05/07/11 08:29 PM
We have know each other for about 9months. Just crossed that line a few weeks ago. NO to the sex part yet but the attraction is so there. Sweet girl i tried emailing u but i;m blocked.

dolphin14's photo
Sat 05/07/11 08:18 PM
I'm not sure, like i told him tonight, i am not used to someone truely caring about me the way he does. So now he feels he needs to take steps backwards and not sure about things. The hard part is that we both have such strong feelings and its so obvious to us and others around us how much we care for each other. So now i feel i screwed up something good just cuz i was having a few bad days. Not sure how to get it across to him that its not an everyday thing. Any ideas?

dolphin14's photo
Sat 05/07/11 08:07 PM
hard part is that i am his nurse. We had a mild disagreement so now he is backing away cuz hes afraid its going to be weird when he come in for chemo. The problem is that i am just scared and have realized how much i care for him yet i tend to push people away i care for. So now he is doubting things even though we both know how great we are together and our feelings are so strong.

dolphin14's photo
Sat 05/07/11 08:00 PM

dolphin14's photo
Sat 03/26/11 05:52 PM
any recipes that are no carb or low carb?

dolphin14's photo
Sat 03/26/11 05:34 PM
there are a few of us that are alive lol

dolphin14's photo
Sat 03/26/11 05:25 PM
about how so ever lonely i am living in a town i know no one in.

dolphin14's photo
Sat 03/26/11 05:21 PM
I am going to start atkins tomorrow morning, any suggestions from anyone that has done it?

dolphin14's photo
Sat 03/26/11 05:19 PM
I usually work out at least 3hours a day. Wt lifting, abds, 2hrs of cardio. Can't wait for it to get warm out so i can start runnin out side. Hate running indoors..

dolphin14's photo
Sat 01/22/11 08:33 PM
Edited by dolphin14 on Sat 01/22/11 08:35 PM
No not at all, i am 5'7 and i don't really want to date anyone unless they are 6'0... I love wearing heels and there is just something about those big arms around u and being able to look up into their eyes.....Taller the better.

dolphin14's photo
Sun 01/09/11 10:19 AM
been in michigan all my life and have yet to find the one lol

dolphin14's photo
Mon 12/27/10 04:38 PM
There are people getting away with murder, yet we are wasting time on someone checking his wife's email. How did we get our priorites mixed up?

dolphin14's photo
Sat 02/27/10 08:07 PM
tooting of their own horns due to major insecurities. ME ME ME I'm so good at this and and that etc etc....frustrated

dolphin14's photo
Sat 02/27/10 07:35 PM
so very single anyone want to be taken laugh lol

dolphin14's photo
Sat 02/27/10 07:26 PM
mopes

dolphin14's photo
Sat 02/27/10 07:22 PM
haven't heard those words in a very long long time
sad lol

dolphin14's photo
Mon 01/18/10 06:11 PM

Im still 47 but after chemo yesterday I feel 47 1/4...

could be much worse, at least im posting.flowerforyou

Hope your chemo is going well. I am a oncology nurse so i wish i all the luck in the world.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25