Community > Posts By > daylia

daylia's photo
Tue 04/14/09 12:31 PM
This is hard to admit but I don't have any girl friends. I don't work and don't have much of a social life. Sad I know....

I ve been trying to find something to keep busy with but wher I live there is not much, I keep quite busy with the kid.

You need some 'grown-up' fun. Kids are their own reward, but you need time for you, doing the things you enjoy, spending time with your friends. Get a sitter and plan a nite out with your girl friends.

daylia's photo
Tue 04/14/09 12:18 PM
I ve been trying to find something to keep busy with but wher I live there is not much, I keep quite busy with the kid.

daylia's photo
Tue 04/14/09 12:11 PM
I ve been single for just over 2 years now and I'm getting kinda tired of it. I ve met someone recently but still haven't heard from him and I'm not sure if I should contact him? If this guy doesn't call, I'm considering taking myself out of the dating game.all I want is to find someone to enjoy life with... Why is it so difficult to find?

daylia's photo
Fri 02/20/09 02:18 PM

hi daylia!
here's one for you. how would a man let a woman know he cares about her in a "more than just friends" way without scaring her off?
i think you just have to be honest.. it depends on the woman, i dont scare easily so i would say just let her know and if she does get scared maybe she s not the one?

daylia's photo
Fri 02/20/09 02:13 PM

i usually let the guy know at the end of the meeting by saying something like, it would be fun to do this again.

alot of girls say that just to be nice, but turns out they didnt mean it
i mean it when i say it.. if im not interested i dont suggest going out again

daylia's photo
Fri 02/20/09 02:12 PM

I like it when the girl beats me to the punch though...and if you call him first and he doesnt instantly want to hang out then there is probably nothing there
i get the lets just be friends and see what happens... what does that mean?

daylia's photo
Fri 02/20/09 02:10 PM

Is "coffee" code for sex?
is it? i didnt think so!

daylia's photo
Fri 02/20/09 02:09 PM
i usually let the guy know at the end of the meeting by saying something like, it would be fun to do this again.

daylia's photo
Fri 02/20/09 02:08 PM
good to know. it seems like a simple question but at times after meeting a gut i would think all went well but yet never a call back..

daylia's photo
Fri 02/20/09 02:04 PM
when? a few days later or weeks? :)

daylia's photo
Fri 02/20/09 02:00 PM
K guys.. I'm wondering what happens after meeting for coffee if... it went well and you re interested? How do you show it?

daylia's photo
Wed 02/18/09 04:54 PM
Cool, i didnt think guys would mind, but yet every one has different reasons why they liked to be messaged first, its interesting. :)

daylia's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:48 PM
guys into bigger attractive girls?

daylia's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:40 PM
i like guys who have a lil more to love! lol as long as it does not get i the way of enjoying life!

daylia's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:36 PM
i think i prefer being emailed.. but if i'm interested and dont want to possibly miss out i ll message first

daylia's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:34 PM
very true! :)

daylia's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:31 PM
This ones for the guys.. My question is, do guys mind being emailed or message by the women first? Does it really make a difference? And girls..do you tend to email first or prefer to be emailed?

daylia's photo
Tue 02/17/09 01:03 PM
thanks every one! i ve added a lil more.. hope its better?

daylia's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:39 PM
Hey simply curious to find out what people think of my pro.. i kept it simple that much i know.. :)

daylia's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:35 PM
Hi! i'm not from wpg but close by... I'm from Steinbach area!