Community > Posts By > Wolf19

no photo
Sun 05/02/10 11:58 PM
bought mc donalds today and.... something seemed a bit odd about my food...

no photo
Sun 05/02/10 02:41 AM
thinking that when the cookie monster said he will put the hurt on anyone who takes his cookie....he means itscared scared scared

no photo
Sat 05/01/10 07:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds_O3DZoNGo&feature=fvhl
:tongue:

no photo
Sat 05/01/10 05:36 PM
So is there anything that you do to earn a little extra cash in your pocket?

For me its donating blood, I recently started this and am actually get about $30 for donating and if I become a regular,I`ll be getting paid $40.

no photo
Sat 05/01/10 05:09 PM
yep, been here since 08, back when it was jsh....ah good times, good timesohwell

no photo
Sat 05/01/10 01:49 AM
samurai cats...they are awsomesmokin

no photo
Fri 04/30/10 09:31 PM
thinking its a bad idea to get chuck norris autograph...

no photo
Fri 04/30/10 07:11 PM

no photo
Fri 04/30/10 02:33 PM
Edited by Wolf19 on Fri 04/30/10 02:33 PM
If this sounds ridiculous (and honestly, I'd love to see information on this study and the analysis fleshed out further than any of the reports I could find), consider that Idzikowski says it comes down to body language.
"We are all aware of our body language when we are awake but this is the first time we have been able to see what our subconscious posture says about us," Idzikowski said. "What's interesting is that the profile behind the posture is often very different from what we would expect."

The research also links certain sleeping positions with health risks. Some aid digestion while others spur on snoring and restlessness.

Here are the six common sleeping positions and correlated personality traits and health implications, according to this study.

Fetus position - A whopping 41% of participants sleep in this curled-up manner. Women are twice as likely to rest like this and it is listed as the most common position. These sleepers are said to have a tough exterior but are still sensitive and may appear to be shy but warm up quickly.

Log position - If you sleep on your side with both arms down, you are a social, easy-going person who is trusting, sometimes to the point of being gullible. The study showed 15% of people sleep like a log.

Yearner position - A close third is the side-lying position with both arms out in front of the body, with 13% of partipants sleeping like this. Yearners are noted to be open-minded and still cynical, suspicious, and stubborn about sticking to decisions once they are made.

Soldier position - These sleepers lie on their backs with arms down and kept close to the body. This 8% study is said to be reserved, quiet, without fuss, and hold themselves and others to a high standard. Soldier sleepers have a higher likelihood for snoring due to the flat-back position, which may not cause them to wake up often but may result in a less restful night's sleep.

Freefall position - Those people who lie on their bellies with arms under or wrapped around a pillow with head turned to the side, make up 7% of the population studied. Freefallers are brash, outgoing, and are very uncomfortable with criticism.

Starfish position - Sleepers who lie on their backs with arms up near their head or the pillow account for 5% of participants. These people are good listeners, helpful, and are uncomfortable being the center of attention. People who sleep in starfish position are more likely to snore and to suffer from a poor night's sleep more often.

If you think you are one of those people who move through all of these positions, that's not likely to really be the case. Idzikowski said the research reveals most people stay in the same position all night and only 5% lay differently night by night. Also interesting is that the study showed only one in ten people cover their bodies entirely with a blanket, with most people exposing an arm, leg, or both feet.

So which position do you sleep in?

no photo
Fri 04/30/10 02:08 PM

at least I know I would make money off of it:tongue:

no photo
Fri 04/30/10 01:59 PM
an underground gym (with an elevator to go down to it)

no photo
Fri 04/30/10 01:51 PM
ratatouille, wall-e, toy story, and the incredibles are my favorite

no photo
Fri 04/30/10 01:44 PM
Welcome and enjoy the sitewaving

no photo
Fri 04/30/10 12:48 PM
thinking in 30 min im going to have so much fun:banana:

no photo
Fri 04/30/10 12:39 PM
I stopped complaining in 09

no photo
Fri 04/30/10 12:11 PM
my age range filter thingy is around...900 - 1000...I think

no photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:50 AM
A lonely heart three-year-old meerkat has finally found love thanks to a dating website set up to find a mate.
Staff at Twinlakes Park in Melton Mowbray were running out of ideas to find female meerkat Lilly a partner after a previous deal fell through.
In a last-ditch attempt they set up meerkatmatch.com advertising her as "alert and dark-eyed".
Since then, the site has had 74,000 hits and a breeder offered a two-year-old male from Cambridge.
The site has had 74,000 hits and the young male, named Mr Darcy by staff at the park, has joined Lilly and the pair are getting on like a house on fire, staff said.
Emma Roe, office manager and "meerkat match-maker", said: "We were contacted by a breeder who offered us a possible match - he turned out to be perfect.
"Meerkats live in large social groups and within the group there is only one dominant breeding pair.
"He was an underdog in a mob of nine and the ideal catch for Lilly.
"Having no name we felt 'Mr Darcy' was appropriate for our romantic hero.

She's actually become quite possessive over him
Emma Roe, meerkat match-maker
"Hopefully he will be able to woo Lilly and become topcat!"
Park manager Sandy Gyorvari said Mr Darcy had already settled in well and had been accepted by lonely Lilly.
She said: "He's lovely, he's very nice mannered, and they're getting on really well.
"Females tend to be more dominant than males so she's bossing him about a bit, but he's settled in really well.
"With her being on her own for a while, we were worried she had become a bit humanised and how she would react to another meerkat - she was either going to accept him or not - but it's worked out really well.
"She's actually become quite possessive over him."
Ms Gyorvari said there is a plan to set up a webcam so people can watch the budding romance between Lilly and Mr Darcy.

no photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:39 AM
nothing...guess im just perfect like that...

no photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:07 AM
thinking that Lincoln isnt dead but time traveling...

no photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:04 AM
I have never, and I mean never, ever wore a hat...EVER!shocked

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25