no photo
Wed 01/30/08 05:44 PM
All of us here have been through relationships that didn't go the distance. Life is a journey and relationships are part of it. I don't spend time worrying about why it didn't work, I take time to get over it and move on to what I hope will be something even better. I simply believe that a relationship doesn't have to last forever for it to have been worth while. That doesn't mean that I don't feel emptiness afterwards but I know it will pass and I will know the excitment of coming to know another person who will contribute something significant to my life. I always grow as a person through and after each relationship so why would I fear being in another???

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:36 PM
To me it is not how long a relationship lasts it is the quality of the relationship no matter how long it lasts. I don't think someone has to be in my life forever to be a important part of my journey. The main thing is to enjoy it while it lasts and be civil when it ends. How you end it displays your true character and maturity. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. This is true whether 3 hours away or 3 minutes away enjoy the journey if the chemistry is there and take it a day at a time...:smile: