Community > Posts By > WWSjoker

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:42 AM
IF this were a chatroom...i know of 2 gentlemen who wouldnt be allowed in..for being a damn buzzkill...

the "All knowing,Dating site expert"...which is a bit sad if you think of how many years you have spent on a dating site..with no luck..and still fighting the disappointment in your life..by baggin on others who just joined for alittle fun..then off with their usual...meaningful lives..

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:39 AM
Hooah!! (Its a Army thing :P)

drinker drinker

god i hate fake people it really pisses me off.your a bit of a hyprocrite really...you want to practice what you preach..all i said lets have a chat room so we can chat amoungst ourselves without offending people ..then you go off on one about the forums being ful of bull****!!..thats why we shud ave one.explode explode

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:35 AM
Well then you should take your issues elsewhere dont you think?
i mean if the thoughts in your head are that outrageous..i think medication is in order.

So what if you shake your head and wonder? What would the world be like if you didnt wonder why some things are the way they are..if you came to the forums and got the same things over and over ...it would be boring.

So stop complaining and enjoy the variety of posts you get

Not to be mean aaronz but if you feel so strongly then why are you here. Seems to me you have just as much fun as the rest of us pervs or not I have seen you in some of the threads

I'm just here for the entertainment value. Yes, I've made a few friends here but I avoid the BS threads and the melodrama. If I'd posted half the stuff that has run through my mind reading things here I would have been banned for seventeen lifetimes I'm sure.

Think about it - and be honest. How many times a day do you read something posted in here and just shake your head in wonder?? There ya go.

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:27 AM

it not going to work

Like bad_girl said...why are you here..wouldnt you want this site to strive..and offer ideas to support why it would work instead of just disowning the whole idea?

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:21 AM

so they say theres never going to be a chat room!! thats so sad becoz this is the only site that doesnt have one.yet its the best surely they would want to improve the site at all times.cant understand why they are so against them.they are harmless and a great way to chat to people.they dont do any harm and control themselves hence having different ones for difference topics just like the forums.but in chat rooms its more private.think it would be a shame if they dont intoduce one!

Say What?!?! huh

What dating sites have one?!?
For every one you come up with I can name three that don't.

Control themselves? What planet are YOU from?? Chat rooms always devolve to the lowest common denominator. Chat rooms are the bane of intelligent discussion.

Then again internet forums are just a couple steps above that... ohwell

Correction..chat rooms themselves are not the bane of intelligent discussion!

unregulated chatrooms..that dont punish users for unappropriate behavior...that dont log IP addresses for being blocked by a certain amount of people for the same offense..are the bane of intelligent discussion

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:18 AM
Of course...but if they introduce it in a certain way..it wont be bad

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:17 AM

You like huh? drinker drinker

laugh laugh laugh

im always up for a wild ride...should i get my saddle?
laugh laugh laugh badgirl what have you done to this sweet man???? wait till the chat rooms are up and running please!! your sooooooo bad!!

Damn I already have my leather on jen devil devil

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile drinker drinker drinker

Oh you know it!..but dont tease :)

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:08 AM

laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh badgirl what have you done to this sweet man???? wait till the chat rooms are up and running please!! your sooooooo bad!!

Damn I already have my leather on jen devil devil

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile drinker drinker drinker

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:01 AM

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:58 AM

another idea would be..like a universal block...like if so many people block that person for the same reason..they get a universal block from that chat room..or all chat rooms

but they could always create another name..

Yep but us old girls would know them by the way they act a leopard never changes their spots

True..but it finds a new way to blend in..adaption :)

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:55 AM
another idea would be..like a universal block...like if so many people block that person for the same reason..they get a universal block from that chat room..or all chat rooms

but they could always create another name..

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:53 AM

Of course..wouldnt act any other way around a lady :)
awwwwwwwwwwwwww he called me a lady!!:heart:

yeah..its the whole respect thing that the army has drilled into me..and it wasnt hard..only seems natural to show someone respect until they disrepect you :)

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:51 AM
im not hinting at anyone..i was only trying to help :)

But putting yourself down Maudred wont help your stay here at JSH much..most people like alittle confidence :)

But thats why they need a active report system for the webcams..so that if it happens..it will be delt with accordingly in the shortest amount of time

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:48 AM
Theres a wide variety of american accents...do you know which you would like to hear first? ;)

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:47 AM
Of course..wouldnt act any other way around a lady :)

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:46 AM
:) lovely i must say

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:44 AM
I agree. lets petition for a chat room with webcams and the works..this is one of the greatest sites i have been on

WWSjoker's photo
Sat 02/02/08 02:52 AM
bored...alittle drunk...just wondering about what im rateddrinker drinker drinker drinker noway

WWSjoker's photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:19 PM
i got a beautiful girl thank you..but you have high hopes for someone on here

WWSjoker's photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:02 PM
date yourself then...not gonna happen buddy...stick to your hand..its the onlything with those qualities