Community > Posts By > WWSjoker

WWSjoker's photo
Fri 12/26/08 07:05 PM

"To call woman the weaker sex is a libel; it is man's injustice to woman. If by strength is meant brute strength, then, indeed, is woman less brute than man. If by strength is meant moral power, then woman is immeasurably man's superior. Has she not greater intuition, is she not more self-sacrificing, has she not greater powers of endurance, has she not greater courage? Without her, man could not be. If nonviolence is the law of our being, the future is with woman. Who can make a more effective appeal to the heart than woman"?

non-violence is not the way of all human beings. we all have emotions that rule our being. Pride,Ego, Love, Hate, Jealously. These are what we are cursed with as human beings. Yes the future IS with women. for many reasons, but to call them a weaker sex is just an attempt to put your own sex on a plateau above them. Women have done many great things and we should appreciate these things. Men and women each have their own role to play in this thing we call life. no need to degrade or embelish either roles. accept them.

WWSjoker's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:00 PM
laugh Hilarious. i almost cryed i laughed so hard.rofl :laughing:

WWSjoker's photo
Fri 12/26/08 12:57 PM
im in ft.bragg...and id come have coffee with you and talk about whatever.. but i doubt you wanna have coffee with some kid :P flowerforyou drinker :banana:

WWSjoker's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:58 PM
I refuse!

WWSjoker's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:07 PM
Rate mine? :) I welcome all suggestions and comments :)

WWSjoker's photo
Sun 03/09/08 12:10 AM
probably not..perfection..youll never find

WWSjoker's photo
Tue 02/05/08 05:37 PM
definitely naughty

WWSjoker's photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:35 PM
what does a person have to do to get in on the matchmaking? :P

WWSjoker's photo
Tue 02/05/08 05:21 AM
Hair Stylist :)

WWSjoker's photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:55 AM

nice eh? All the girls in the ya ya thread were puttin up lip pics for a girlfriend they miss on there ..

I'm not into the gooey girlie stuff .. so this did it for me :tongue:

Very sexy :)

WWSjoker's photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:15 PM
im lookin for a date! :P

WWSjoker's photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:15 PM
im lookin for a date! :P

WWSjoker's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:29 PM

Sounds like you are what is often called a secondary victim. This woman is definitely NOT ready for a relationship, marriage, and most definitely marriage. Sounds like you are headed for an abuseive relationship where you are going to be the whipping post for all her anger. While the sex might be confuseing this woman is definitely not ready and you are asking for trouble if you continue.

LMAO Whipping post for her anger?

WWSjoker's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:12 PM

I wish I could give some good advice, but I obviously screwed up when I tried. Otherwise I'd be with the girl I loved still. All I can advise is lots and lots of patience. And be careful to make it obvious that it's not all about sex.

ty

WWSjoker's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:56 PM

Hmmmmmmmmm raped and abused by her ex bfs???? Meaning she didnt want it and they did anyways????huh

ummm..That would be the idea of rape

WWSjoker's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:56 PM

:angry: To tell us all this about another is to much imformation to begin with when YOU know SHE need ALOT of LOVE, CARE, TENDERNESS, COMPASSION, HONESTY, and that she can COUNT ON YOU TO KEEP HER SECRET'S....
NOW, what was YOUR QUESTION?????:heart: noway

Because i have never dealt with this before..and every time i post on JSH...i get good helpful results...if you werent sincere on trying to give helpful advice..then why did you reply?

WWSjoker's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:52 PM

No, she won't "ALWAYS" have the doubt. I've been through sexual and physical abuse in my life and you can learn to get past it. She does need to talk about it. She does need to get counseling for it, whether it's with peers or professionals, but she definitely needs to talk about it. She needs to realize she didn't deserve these things, and she needs to learn to forgive herself for whatever guilt she feels over being in these situations. She can heal, but it is a VERY long road to recovery. ... As for your comment on the fact that the sex doesn't affect her, YES, it ABSOLUTELY does. Even if she says it doesn't. It does.

No i mean..she takes control..every time..she doesnt give me any control whatsoever..she takes supreme control..

she wants sex when she wants it..and she expects to get it too

that's normal of sexual abuse victims.. if they're in control, then they feel better about themselves..at least one aspect of their life they have control over..cuz they certainly didn't during the abuse..

So just let her keep in control? i mean..no complaints here..

WWSjoker's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:49 PM

No, she won't "ALWAYS" have the doubt. I've been through sexual and physical abuse in my life and you can learn to get past it. She does need to talk about it. She does need to get counseling for it, whether it's with peers or professionals, but she definitely needs to talk about it. She needs to realize she didn't deserve these things, and she needs to learn to forgive herself for whatever guilt she feels over being in these situations. She can heal, but it is a VERY long road to recovery. ... As for your comment on the fact that the sex doesn't affect her, YES, it ABSOLUTELY does. Even if she says it doesn't. It does.

No i mean..she takes control..every time..she doesnt give me any control whatsoever..she takes supreme control..

she wants sex when she wants it..and she expects to get it too

WWSjoker's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:45 PM
OK..Im dating this girl..She has been raped/abused by earlier boyfriends and is really skidish...

For some reason she is always asking if im mad about random things...she gets mad at ME tho..for the simplest things..

But when we are just sitting around and talking..she is really loving and affectionate...but seems to ask me again..if im upset with her..and if i think we will be ok...and most of the time..she is REALLY unenthusiastic

WWSjoker's photo
Sun 02/03/08 10:45 PM
OK..Im dating this girl..She has been raped/abused by earlier boyfriends and is really skidish...

For some reason she is always asking if im mad about random things...she gets mad at ME tho..for the simplest things..

But when we are just sitting around and talking..she is really loving and affectionate...but seems to ask me again..if im upset with her..and if i think we will be ok...and most of the time..she is REALLY unenthusiastic

Previous 1 3 4 5