no photo
Thu 11/01/12 08:11 PM
Very Good bother!

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 09:53 PM

Most women named Ruth are. :wink:

slaphead :laughing:

I gotta change my name to Ruth!!!

(I dated one woman for thirty years almost, whose name was Ruth, dated another Ruth for a short time, but I bought her a ring with a real diamond in it, and a third Ruth I dated on a pay-as-you-go basis, she pretended she hated me, but she always gave me a cut-throat or better price. She was gorgeous too, as was Ruth I, and Ruth II. Ruth "the BJ" III was gorgeous too. And the first two had brains and education, as well as a good background, and Ruth III had had a bad road accident that caused her brain injury, and before that, she had given birth to two autistic sons.)
Wah! great business, you morality teacher in my post. Sick old man!

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:34 PM
Edited by deardude on Wed 10/31/12 06:35 PM

Hi lovely women, i want to date a american mom. I invite her to india for spending good great time with. Is there 1?
sorry for the word MILF

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:31 PM
Where, where are the older women? Mature in sense (MILFS/WHORES/OR JUST PLAIN WOMEN)

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:21 AM

Am I Old?????

noway
yes, you are 48 bt your back and neck hmmmm

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:17 AM

Most women named Ruth are. :wink:
absolutely women like you make me on. Plz pardn me if it hurts you

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:15 AM

they have lot of exp and know how man can be happ
I Concur

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:00 AM

I am sure my friend that there is some loss of understanding in the use of words like MILF. And maybe you didn't understand that yes, even here in the corrupt west, this is not really a term of endearment but really a degrading way to view motherhood and an attempt to sexually stimulate women in hopes of getting them to do things they may not have normally. And try and make it seam normal to do so.

But corruption is pretty universal. When I was a kid, it was those over sexually charged liberated youth from Sweden that were the ones to blame. Didnt stop me from looking at them.

But like Corruption, "blame" is just as big a destroyer. And as it appears you are insinuating that it is the West's fault you are looking for a MILF, may I suggest, for your benefit, that you try not to blame anyone for your own thoughts and desires. It is your choice to control them or chase them. There will always be those tempting you to do what you feel is wrong. In the end its still your choice.

And welcome to the Mingle family. I hope you stay.

Thankyou, i agree a lot but lets be mannered in commenting. Ok but i honestly love old big women. Plz dont blame and make my fun for my lovely taste and choice

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 04:19 AM
Jealous, Rude people! Hey hony ladies i am talking to those who are not having beauty in feelings and speech. You and all good people are welcome ..

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 04:14 AM

Hello granny!..what do you think of the dude's offer?...take or pass?
Honestly, who says American are civilized people? Oh! Civilized people won't be on a dating site Ah, i am the exception . You Americans have destroyed all the purity and morality of the west. Who taught me the MILF word, it's western people, You

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 10:07 PM

Are that not any MILF's in India? Or did ya run through them all already? :tongue:
Brother, visit india and see.

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 08:16 PM
Lovely poem. Love the feelings!

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 08:07 PM

You don't need a Milf, man. What you need is Hilf. (*Maerz!!!)

Nah, he is beyond Help!!!!
you can be my help hony woman!

huh pitchfork

Uhmmmh,wishful thinking, but NOT a snowballs chance in hell!!
snow balls chance in frozen lake !

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 07:20 PM

Goat I Love to F••k?
i wil kiss you in the lips i warn you! for making my fun ha ha ha

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 07:16 PM

You don't need a Milf, man. What you need is Hilf. (*Maerz!!!)

Nah, he is beyond Help!!!!
you can be my help hony woman!

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 06:17 PM

deardude, others are laughing at what you say in your original post.
Really? Then shoud i remove this post?

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 06:15 PM
What do you mean by ew, goat, grandma? I dont undrstand it! I meant from goat a capricorn and yes i am

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 06:09 PM

Goat I Love to F••k?
yes, you are welcome. Are you a goat too?

no photo
Mon 10/29/12 11:55 PM

I don't even know what MILF stands for but it sounds creepy to me. I mean I have visions of Criminal Minds International! Yikes!

It is Moms I'd like to F**k and yes its creepy.

Hmmm yea that sounds kind of creepy depending how that is interpreted. Sorry just because I am a Mom (OR Grandma) doesn't mean I don't want to also be sexually attractive but the F word give me a break!
Please lovely people, this CREEPY word hurts me. I love you all...and you!

no photo
Mon 10/29/12 07:52 PM
Thankyou brother with a smiling face! It will work yes and i am a serious guy. I am hurt if i or any1else is made fun of or humor . Welcome MILFs

Hi lovely women, i want to date a MILF hot with big body. I invite her to india for spending good great time with. Is any MILF there ?

Im sure you'll get an overwhelming response to this ad dude.

So if she has six kids, and is hot, with a big body, because she just delivered her last child two weeks ago. Does that work for you? laugh

Previous 1