Community > Posts By > Elena

no photo
Sun 10/18/20 12:21 AM
Yes, not long to wait.

no photo
Sun 10/18/20 12:16 AM
Yes, that's right. You have chosen a good verse.
This is one of the signs of the presence of Christ.
And this verse tells what kind of people will be in the last days.

People are surprised because they do not notice what is happening around them. They are absorbed in material cares, entertainment and do not think about spiritual matters.

no photo
Sat 10/17/20 10:02 PM
Yes, you are right.
But does it matter what people say? They say today one thing, tomorrow another ...
What matters is what God says and thinks, because only God has a perfect understanding of everything.

Speaking badly about those who believe in God, people do not understand that they are talking badly about God himself.

no photo
Sat 10/17/20 12:57 AM
Who will not be resurrected?
-----------------------------------------------

Although the atoning sacrifice of Christ was made for all mankind as a whole, it will not be applied to everyone. In Mt 20:28 (New World Translation) it is said - the Son of man came "to minister and to give his life as a ransom in exchange for many." This verse does not say "for all," but rather "for many." Therefore, some part of the people will not be resurrected.

Sins are hereditary and intentional.
Hereditary - sins passed on to us by Adam.
Intentional - sins that we do ourselves.

The atoning sacrifice of Jesus covers those sins that a person received as an inheritance from the forefather.
If a person sins on purpose, on purpose, then such sins are not covered by the ransom.

Those who will not be resurrected:

1. Sins against the holy spirit.
A person who denigrates the holy spirit will not be forgiven in this
system of things, not in another: Mt 12:32 (New Translation
Peace). Such a person will never be forgiven and
there is no point in resurrecting it.

People who knew the truth and received the holy spirit, but
later retreated.

For example, Judas Iscariot.
He learned the truth and received holy spirit, but later retreated,
began to sin and, as a result, betrayed the Son of God.
Judas Iscariot has no hope of resurrection.

2. Angry people who do not want to change.

3. Adam and Eve. They were
created perfect - their sin was not
hereditary.
He was intentional. They had a choice: eternal life or
death. The ransom of Christ does not apply to them.

Adam's firstborn is Cain. He killed his brother Abel
intentionally and not
repented of his deed. He will not be resurrected.

4. Contemporaries of Noah and the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah.

5. Our contemporaries who will not accept God.

no photo
Fri 10/16/20 07:07 PM
4. What happened to the physical body of Christ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are physical and spiritual bodies.

Living in heaven, the Son of God had a spiritual body. 1 Cr 15:44 (New World Translation) - "If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one." Such a body is not perceived by the human senses, for example, it cannot be seen.

Spiritual persons - God, Christ, angels - have spiritual bodies endowed with glory.

1 John 4:12 (New World Translation) - "No one has seen God at any time." Man cannot see God and stay alive--
Ex 33:20 (New World Translation).

When the apostle Paul saw only the appearance of the risen Christ, he fell to the ground and was blinded by the bright light that illuminated him. And his vision returned to him only thanks to a miracle.

Likewise, the spiritual bodies of angels are clothed with glory and radiance - Luke 2: 9 (New World Translation). These spirit sons of God can look at the glory of the Almighty without harming their eyes.

Born on earth, Jesus Christ had a physical body that was visible and tangible.

Jesus was buried. But when his disciples came to the crypt, they did not find the body of the deceased there. Jesus rose spiritually (gained a spiritual body again), but what happened to his physical body?

Jehovah God removed the fleshly body of his Son, possibly by decomposing it into its component parts.

Maybe He did this so that people would not have a desire to defile the body of Christ or use it for something unworthy.

no photo
Thu 10/15/20 06:20 AM
Edited by Elena on Thu 10/15/20 06:26 AM
3. Was Jesus Christ executed on the cross or on the stake?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pillar is the instrument of execution on which Christ died. Mark 15:24, 27 (New World Translation) says: "And they nailed him to the stake ..."; "Moreover, they put two robbers on stakes alongside him..."

In this type of execution, a person is attached to a pillar or pole. The Romans nailed the hands and feet of the condemned man to the stake, which they did with Jesus Christ.

Among Jews and Romans, execution on a stake was considered something humiliating and shameful, the fate of the damned. Galatians 3:13 (New World Translation) says: "Christ purchased us, releasing us from the curse of the Law by becoming a curse instead of us, because it is written:" Accursed is every man hung upon a stake. "

Most Bible translations say that Christ was crucified, not executed on a stake. This translation is based on the widespread belief that the instrument of Jesus' execution was not just a stake or a pillar, but a cross made from 2 pieces of wood.

The Greek word stauros is taken to designate the instrument of Jesus' execution. This word means a vertical pole or pole.

The Bible, as well as the research of many scientists, unequivocally show: Jesus Christ was executed on a stake, not on the cross.

There is no reason not to believe these sources.

no photo
Sat 10/10/20 05:12 AM
There is only one God - true God, living, real. The one who created the universe and everything in it. And he has a name - Jehovah.

There are other gods as well. Just what kind of "gods" are they if people created them? They have eyes - but they can't see, they have ears - but they can't hear, they have a mouth - but they don't speak, they have legs - but they can't walk, people carry them on their hands. These are not gods, but idols that people mistakenly worship.

no photo
Sat 10/10/20 02:20 AM
Edited by Elena on Sat 10/10/20 02:25 AM
2. How was God's Son born on earth?
---------------------------------------------------------

Jehovah God is our Creator. He knows how we are made. Therefore, it was not a problem for him to make sure that his Son was born on earth.

God performed a miracle and transferred the life of his Son from heaven to the womb of the Jewish girl Mary. She had no intimacy with a man and was a virgin. This shows that Jesus did not have an earthly father. The child was born perfect and had no sin. Mary named him Jesus.

Jesus was born in September (October) 2 BC.
Baptized by John the Baptist in 29 AD.

Jesus came to earth with a specific purpose: to tell people about God, about the approaching Kingdom of God, to give himself up as a sacrifice for the sins of people and to accept a painful death.

While living on earth, Jesus did many good deeds: he taught, healed and resurrected people.

Jesus died in March (April) 33 AD, on Friday, around 3 pm.

There is still controversy: did Jesus die on the cross or on the pillar?

no photo
Fri 10/09/20 06:10 AM
Edited by Elena on Fri 10/09/20 06:15 AM
Does God hear all our prayers? Yes, Jehovah hears all prayers, but he does not listen to all prayers.

God listens to the prayers of those who exercise faith in Him and His Son Jesus. He assures those who keep his commandments and do "what is right in his eyes" that his "ears" are turned towards them.
1 Pt 3:12 says: "For the eyes of Jehovah are on the righteous, and his ears listen to their supplication, but the face of Jehovah is against those doing bad things."

But the prayers of those who disregard his Word and law, shed blood, commit other wicked deeds, God does not listen. The very prayer of such people can become a sin.

Nobody but God hears our prayers, they are intended only for him. Therefore, one can speak with the Father quite frankly. Even Jesus does not hear our prayers, although prayers go through him to God.

Therefore, pray without fear that someone other than God will hear you.

no photo
Fri 10/09/20 05:07 AM

Many have heard about Jesus Christ, although he lived about 2000 years ago. However, few people know who Jesus really was. Some say he was just a good man. Others consider him one of the prophets. And some consider him to be God. But is it?

1. Where did Jesus come from?
-------------------------------------------------- ----
Before coming to earth, Jesus lived in heaven. He was an invisible spirit creature.

Jesus is the only begotten Son of Jehovah God, the very first creation of God, the only one who was created by God himself. Colossians 1:15 (New World Translation) says: "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation." And since Jesus is the firstborn, then he is also the most beloved. Father and Son have communicated with each other for billions of years, long before the creation of the earth. Jesus learned from his Father, adopted his views, thoughts, and developed in himself the same qualities that the Father possessed. Therefore, Jesus is very much like him.

Some people believe that God's firstborn is equal to his Creator. This is not true! After all, the Son was created, i.e. he had a beginning. And God has no beginning or end. And how can the Son be greater than the One who gave him life!

It turns out that Jesus is the Son of Jehovah God, his very first creation, a spiritual creature.

But, if Jesus was born in heaven as a spirit creature, how did he end up on earth in the form of a man? More on that later.

no photo
Fri 10/09/20 03:01 AM
Yes, you are speaking correctly.

no photo
Mon 10/05/20 11:22 PM
We all have relatives who are no longer with us. The pain of losing loved ones will never completely heal.

But this is not the only thing that torments us. Some of the dead offended us, some of them we offended. And these old grievances torment and gnaw us. And everyone thinks: if we could return time back ...

Yes, you can't return time!
But God promises us the best - the resurrection of the dead!

I believe and hope - my mother will rise again and I will be able to hug her and ask for forgiveness for all the troubles that I caused her.
I'm sure a lot of people think the same way.
Although we live in different countries, speak different languages, think differently, we have the same grief and misfortune.

But in order to see this historical event, one must turn to face God and His Son, Jesus Christ.

no photo
Mon 10/05/20 10:38 PM
According to the Bible, humanity has existed for 6,000 years.
And all these years evil has existed side by side - wars, crimes, hunger, poverty, disease, injustice ...

People have created many organizations to deal with these problems. But they are not decreasing. On the contrary, there are more of them. It turns out that people have not been able to solve these problems for so many years.

Why?
But who can? Or will people always live side by side with evil?

The possibilities of people are limited. And the possibilities of God have no boundaries, He is Almighty.

And it turns out that evil can only stop the Kingdom of God and only it can solve all the problems of people.

no photo
Mon 10/05/20 09:20 PM
For hundreds of years people have been wondering: is there a God or not?

I looked at my life and thought - what can I? Very little, because my options are limited.

Let me tell you a story.

I started smoking in 80 of the last century. And she smoked for 32 years. I really wanted to quit this bad habit, but I couldn't.

When I started studying the Bible, I was taught to pray correctly (to whom and through whom). I prayed to God through sobs and tears to help me get rid of the smoking habit. And soon I stopped smoking, I don't even have the desire to take a cigarette. This month it will be 7 years since I smoke. And this is not the only time when I see the hand of God in my life.

I am writing this to the point that God not only exists, he is ready to help each of us. You just need to ask for help and see how this help comes.

Look closely at your life and you will see the hand of God in it!

Jeremiah 10:23 (New World Translation) says: "I well know, O Jehovah, that man's way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

Only God with His unlimited possibilities can really help people.

no photo
Mon 10/05/20 08:10 PM
Hello, Butterfly7! I'm very sorry I don't know your real name.

Thank you for your feedback. And I always thank God for letting me know about him and his plans.

I didn’t know that Mr. Brown deleted his profile. I'm sorry, but maybe he'll come back?

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/04/20 07:14 AM
Thank you for not thinking so. It's nice to communicate when people are sincere. Maybe we'll talk sometime else.

waving waving

no photo
Sun 10/04/20 12:54 AM
I understand you. Glad to chat with you.

no photo
Sat 10/03/20 06:00 PM
smile2 smile2 smile2

no photo
Sat 10/03/20 05:41 PM
Edited by Elena on Sat 10/03/20 05:52 PM
And you will forgive me if I offended you.

smile2

no photo
Sat 10/03/20 05:41 PM
Sir! Can't believe anyone likes to pretend or be hypocritical. :cry: :cry: :cry:

After all, a pretender (hypocrite) is a person who wants to appear different from what he really is; who says one thing and does another.

Let me tell you a story.

There is a message in the Bible about such a person. His name was Ananias.

Member of the early Christian congregation in Jerusalem. After Pentecost 33 C.E. e. Christians worked together to provide for the urgent needs of the believers who stayed in Jerusalem for a while. For this purpose, a general fund was established. It was replenished by donations from members of the congregation, who, selling a field or a house, gave the money received. Ananias sold the field and gave part of the proceeds to the congregation. However, he said he donated the full amount. His wife knew about it too. Ananias undoubtedly wanted to receive praise and respect in the congregation. Peter, thanks to the special gift of knowledge that was given to him through the spirit, recognized his pretense and denounced that he had lied to the holy spirit and God. Then Ananias fell and died. When those who had buried him returned about three hours later, they saw that his wife Saphira, who was at the same time with him in this pretense, was also dead. Ac 5: 1-10 (New World Translation).

This story shows that pretending is not very fun, this dangerous business has unpleasant consequences, up to and including death. God doesn't like pretense and those who do it.