Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 08/23/09 12:30 AM
I saw it tonight. It was pretty good. Sure there was some blood but not near as much as you might think, and the language wasnt as bad as most of tarantinos films. To me, it was not the typical taratino movie. It had his quirkiness too it, but toned down a bit.

no photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:04 AM

Dang skippy. Why is it that places where you aren't supposed to have a gun are the places were killing is the most prevalent? Schools, churches, etc.

Yeah, I just love the thought of guns in my child's school.whoa

I can understand your feelings. People look at guns as bad, so they are a no no in schools. But would you rather have crazed person come into your childs school without a trained person carrying a gun, or would you rather trained teachers, principals, etc, carry a concealed gun and being able to protect those who are there. Just one armed person in a school could mean the difference between one person being wounded or killed and a dozen being wounded or killed.

As for colleges, if you are of age and having taken a concealed carry course, then I feel students should be allow to carry.

Areas with a higher number of concealed carry holders have less violent crime than other areas. D.C, Chicago, very strict gun control, very high crime rates.

no photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:10 PM
Dang skippy. Why is it that places where you aren't supposed to have a gun are the places were killing is the most prevalent? Schools, churches, etc. How many murders occur at gun shows (even though concealed or open carry with a loaded weapon is prohibited.)? Criminals know better.

Would 32 people have died at Virgina Tech if at least one student in a nearby classroom legally carried a firearm? Highly unlikely. Would a crazed person go on a killing spree if they knew it was likely their victims also had a gun? Possibly, but most times they would think twice about it. Most of these suicidal crazies want the control. They want to be the one who has the finally say of when they die. If they think someone else might have a gun and fight back then most of them probably aren't gonna go through with there plans.

Any law abiding citizen should be allowed to carry a gun. These common sense guns laws that the liberals want do not and will not work. They are taking away the freedom of us law abiders. Come on, is a criminal gonna say, "Uh, ya know, it is illegal for me to have this gun so I better find a different way to kill someone."? NO. They are gonna get a gun and do what they want, while we are left defenseless. Shoot, I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at that.