Community > Posts By > BlkmatureMan57

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 09:05 AM

One thing for sure it would stop all this killing of the black youth an guys over selling loose ciggs.
Look at the cops who have something against other races being police over them.
You have good police an bad cops an they should police there own kind.
[/quote The return of segregation how ludicrous...

No the killing of black youth is "ludicrous"

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 07:05 AM
I'm not a Al Sharpton fan per-say but he do bring light to darkness sometimes. Anyway why we need people like Al Sharpton in the first place. Thats what Al Sharpton is all about. Stop the killing of young black youth an there would be no need for Al Sharpton an people like him.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 06:29 AM
One thing for sure it would stop all this killing of the black youth an guys over selling loose ciggs.
Look at the cops who have something against other races being police over them.
You have good police an bad cops an they should police there own kind.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 12/08/14 03:35 AM
Al Sharpton Stands up for the little man black or white. Its a very dirty job an someone got to do it.
Black kids need to stop giving rednecks reasons to kill an lock them up. Redneck cops need to stop looking for reasons to kill an lock black kids up.
Whats wrong with cops starting after school programs to help kids of color? Ain't no way kids are going to look up to cops after killing there best friends. Police should be heros an not zeros!
Al Sharpton help bring light to darkness in some cases.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Sun 12/07/14 05:34 PM
Because he could have been doing his "Target Practice" @ white kids an not black kids. Proves he had a dislike for black kids an not white kids.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Sat 12/06/14 10:32 AM

The case is why have a gun happy black hatein cop working around black people. My case is why have a gun happy black cop that hate white people working around white people?
My case an point.

Can you show me where this cop was "black hatin"?

Proof you ask for okay. You saying all white cops have mad love your young black men?
Proof the kid was not pointing the gun at anyone. Fact the child was alone by his self an was shot to death for having fun by a white cop that love young black kids/

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Fri 12/05/14 05:25 PM
Police have said rookie officer Tim Loehmann believed the boy had a real firearm. The officer's father has said his son had no other choice. A grand jury will consider whether charges are merited. "Young boys playing with replica guns are commonplace in America and police are expected to approach them safely if an investigation is warranted, not shoot them dead within two seconds," said the lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court. It seeks unspecified monetary damages.

Tamir was alone and not pointing the pellet gun at anyone when the officers arrived, the lawsuit said.

The officer's father has said his son had no other choice?
What would have happen if his son had not killed this kid for no good reason?
I bet his mom will be asking for one billion dollars the key to the city!

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Fri 12/05/14 04:33 PM
Edited by BlkmatureMan57 on Fri 12/05/14 04:39 PM
The great news is now hes going to be with his own kind. Smiling He better hope an pray he don't end up with some of the guys he took down in his golden years.
I bet a billion mingo online dollars his nick name will be sugar-booty. LMAO

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Fri 12/05/14 02:51 PM

"...
“The overrepresentation of blacks among arrested persons persists throughout the criminal justice system,” wrote Wilson and Herrnstein. “Though prosecutors and judges may well make discriminatory judgments, such decisions do not account for more than a small fraction of the overrepresentation of blacks in prison.” Yet liberal policy makers and their allies in the press and the academy consistently downplay the empirical data on black crime rates, when they bother to discuss them at all. Stories about the racial makeup of prisons are commonplace; stories about the excessive amount of black criminality are much harder to come by.

“High rates of black violence in the late twentieth century are a matter of historical fact, not bigoted imagination,” wrote Mr. Stuntz. “The trends reached their peak not in the land of Jim Crow but in the more civilized North, and not in the age of segrega­tion but in the decades that saw the rise of civil rights for African Americans — and of African American control of city governments.” The left wants to blame these outcomes on racial animus and “the system,” but blacks have long been part of running that system. Black crime and incarceration rates spiked in the 1970s and ’80s in cities such as Baltimore, Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles and Washington under black mayors and black police chiefs. Some of the most violent cities in the United States today are run by blacks.

Black people are not shooting each other at these alarming rates in Chicago and other urban areas because of our gun laws or our drug laws or a criminal justice system that has it in for them. The problem is primarily cultural — self-destructive behaviors and attitudes all too common among the black underclass. The problem is black criminal behavior, which is one manifestation of a black pathology that ultimately stems from the breakdown of the black family. Liberals want to talk about what others should do for blacks instead of what blacks should do for themselves. But if we don’t acknowledge the cultural barriers to black progress, how can we address them? How can you even begin to fix something that almost no one wants to talk about honestly?"

Jason Riley is a member of the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/21/family-secret-what-the-left-wont-tell-you-about-bl/#ixzz3L47a6SBX
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

You make some good points here if I must say myself. You leave out some aswell. Kid sale crack rocks go to prison for 11 years. A man fly 100 lbs of cocain in the USA an pay people to look the other way!
Again you make some great points but you leave out alot.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Fri 12/05/14 02:15 PM
Not one time have I said anything about another black man getting killed by a white officer of the law in my post. I'm talking about a 11 to 14 yr kid being gun down for playing in a playground. Yall can take this race card out the picture. A bad person is a bad person an age an race or the job they do don't matter.I bet if someone you loved was 12yr playing with a toy gun in a playgound an was gun down you would not be a happy camper.
This is about human rights. This cop was kick off a police force for being a dam fool already!
Why give him another job in a few towns over?
Anyway he proved hes a dam good shot an could careless about someone life.
Thats all I'm saying.
I'm just wondering if he went to a all white playground whould he had done the same thing.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Fri 12/05/14 01:34 PM
Again you have a white kid in denver co. Shoot an kill like 50 plus people. Hes taken in alive. Hes white alright. You have a white kid cut an stab 13 or so of his schoolmates. Again hes taken alive. When a white kid go to killing an hurting people. The only reason he is not taken alive is because he kill his or herself.
Here we have a 12 yr child not hurting anyone on a playground doing what a 12 yr kid would do play. Hes shot dead!!! He black okay!

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Fri 12/05/14 01:26 PM

Cleveland Cop in Toy Gun Killing Resigned From Previous Job After 'Dismal' Handgun Performance, According to Files

By JAMES HILL17 hours ago

Cleveland Cop in Toy Gun Killing Resigned From Previous Job After 'Dismal' Handgun Performance, According to Files (ABC News)
.The Cleveland police officer under investigation for the fatal shooting of a 12-year-old boy last month resigned from his previous job as a police officer after his superiors determined he had emotional maturity issues, an inability to manage stress and “dismal” performance in firearms training, according to a 2012 personnel file made public Wednesday.
http://news.yahoo.com/cleveland-cop-toy-gun-killing-resigned-previous-job-224232060--abc-news-topstories.html

I rest my case.

What Case?

My case an point is. Hell no I don't want a redneck black hatein cop pulling me over asking me a dam thang.
My point. First an foremost he would not understand ebons. I'm sure a white person would not want a cop of another race that happen to hate there race pulling them over.
My case!

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Fri 12/05/14 01:18 PM
The case is why have a gun happy black hatein cop working around black people. My case is why have a gun happy black cop that hate white people working around white people?
My case an point.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Fri 12/05/14 11:34 AM
Cleveland Cop in Toy Gun Killing Resigned From Previous Job After 'Dismal' Handgun Performance, According to Files

By JAMES HILL17 hours ago

Cleveland Cop in Toy Gun Killing Resigned From Previous Job After 'Dismal' Handgun Performance, According to Files (ABC News)
.The Cleveland police officer under investigation for the fatal shooting of a 12-year-old boy last month resigned from his previous job as a police officer after his superiors determined he had emotional maturity issues, an inability to manage stress and “dismal” performance in firearms training, according to a 2012 personnel file made public Wednesday.
http://news.yahoo.com/cleveland-cop-toy-gun-killing-resigned-previous-job-224232060--abc-news-topstories.html

I rest my case.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Fri 12/05/14 09:40 AM
The far far rights be well knowing like the far far left an in betweens. It was done with whats called "Deliberate Intentions"

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Thu 12/04/14 04:02 PM
You assume too much. Perhaps its more a connection with police and courts, or prosecutors. Makes sense that they look out for each other, after working together. Seems much more likely than every cop determining "Oh he's black, lets get him off the streets".

Besides, did the dispatcher say "there is a black guy pointing a gun at kids"?
Please. You think them dirty cops knew it was a playgound full of white kids? The killer been on the job over a year an the driver been on the job over 10 years.
I take it your not a police but I bet you know where the races live in your town/city. Again a white kid shoot kill to many people an if he don't kill his or her self. The cops do there best to bring them in alive. Who did this child hurt? Who did this kid kill? Tell me this child killed or hurt someone an I would agree with you an the cops. To agree with a child killer. Tells me the type of human you be.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Thu 12/04/14 07:17 AM
Look don't take me wrong. I love policemen police ladies. People of the law first an foremost. I grew up around blacks an white plus mex people. All colors of people. A police an a cop is not the same. I'm a abstract artist. One day I ask a policemen is it against the law for me to paint on the street without having a permit. He said as long as you are not blocking people most likely you could but to go see about a permit to be for sure.
About 15 mins later the officer saw me crossing the street with a painting in my hand. He stop an turn on his lights an ask me how much for the painting. I looked him over an said. For you its free for doing the work you do sir an this is my way of saying thank you. I would not even sale a dirty cop one of my paintings. That would be like pulling my teeth. By the way I am a toothless wonder. It will never happen.
You get a call that someone is on a playgound pointing a darn gun. A police would say to his self. Anybody dead shot at do we need fire an rescue? Thangs like this. Not heres my chance to be a hero an kill a black kid shooting an killing people.
Thats all.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Thu 12/04/14 07:02 AM
I think someone said something about playing in there back yard growing up like cops an robbers. Just think if someone had call the cops to there home an said some white guy is pointing a gun at other kids. The cops get there an shoot a 13 yr kid to death. That dirty cop would go to prison for the rest of his or her life.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Thu 12/04/14 04:49 AM
If the shoe fit you can call it whatever you want too.
Look at the kid that cut an stabed his school mates an againg the kid was taken alive.
This child was black 12 yr old an playing a cool bad man with a play toy gun an was shot dead. Call it what you want.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Thu 12/04/14 12:11 AM
The flipside of this sad story is. First of all. The kid was having fun an doing his thang when he lost his life at just 12yr of age to a gun haapy cop. smiling an went to heaven.
Now you have a kid shooting an trying to kill everyone in a movie house in denver co. Some how the cops take him alive! I mean after shooting an killing people the cops bring him in alive!
Almost forgot to add. The 12yr kid was black" an just thinking he was cool. The kid that killed an hurt people in the movie house was white!