Community > Posts By > BlkmatureMan57

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 03/17/14 03:10 PM
I just wish I could stop asapsad Again thanks for the great insight.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 03/17/14 08:39 AM
The flipside is that if I really like a person the drink or smoke weed. I would try by best to help them stop.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 03/17/14 08:38 AM
AGREED. I know that to a person that don't smoke.Ciggs is the most nasty smelling thing on the planet. Fact Kinda like drinking or smoking weed or drugs to me.
Thank you for your input.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 03/17/14 08:17 AM
If you was in a bad relationship and met another sweetie with same name. Would you try to get in the relationship or run like hell hot water?:smile:

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 03/17/14 08:13 AM
I'm old school and think love finds the Victim. :smile:

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Mon 03/17/14 08:10 AM
Would you try to stop smoking for the right relationship? Would you try putting up with someone who smokes for the right relationship?Are is it best to just try to find someone that smoke if you smoke or maybe wait until you find someone that don't smoke.Just like drinking or doing drugs.I don't drink and if a doc don't give me meds. I want take them.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Sun 03/16/14 05:19 PM
soufiehere Common now. Its like riding a bike.I might get a little rusky but I want fall off young lady.
:smile:

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Sun 03/16/14 05:17 PM
Thank you so very much. You a sweetie.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Sat 03/15/14 03:31 PM
When I first join mingle.I was thinking within a few weeks or months at the most. I would find a woman around my age and we would become soulmates. What was I thinking. Hence (BlkmatureMan57) Now I'm 59 smiling. Thinking I should have just made my screen name BlkmatureMan and left it at that. At the rate I'm going I will be 79yr and still looking for my soulmate. BlkmatureMan79

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Sat 03/15/14 01:58 AM
Its cool if you both have things in common.Maybe you was kinda slow growing up and she was fast growing up.Seems like you both would have that in common.laugh

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Sat 03/15/14 01:50 AM
People without a picture should only be able to view other people profiles without picturelaugh

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Sat 03/15/14 01:45 AM
Far to cotten pickey.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Sat 03/15/14 01:34 AM
Older is far better. Age ain't a factor.Same with a man.You got to keep your sexy going. The flipside.You don't want someone that acts old. smiling

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Tue 09/03/13 07:28 AM
First chat it can happen if both don't go to liein and stuff.First chat never.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Sun 09/01/13 12:42 PM
The flip side is just think if you both come back pos.Than yall can really go at it.Knowing you want hurt them and they want hurt you.Real love. smiling Sad but true.
Fact.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Sun 09/01/13 12:39 PM
Just for 30 dollars and 30 mins of your time.You can know for sure to have sex or not to have sex.Yes its the next best invention next to the wheel.
Most doctors use it today!

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Thu 08/29/13 08:33 AM
My very first aol screen name was AblackManPacking smiling around 20years ago.Now Its a "BlackMaleslacking"..... It is what it is.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Wed 08/28/13 03:09 PM
I think most people here and on sites like this one is looking for a friend a hook up or such.Not really looking for a lasting relationship.
Oh well it is called mingle.smiling

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Wed 08/28/13 03:06 PM
Its a matter of the heart not a matter of the size.If you down for someone, you going to do your best to help that person in any way you see fit.If she or he is on the skinney size. Bring them lotsa sweets.If he or she is a little too thick.Do not bring them sweets and tell them we will walk or you going to walk away and not look back.FACT Soulmate helpmate loving mate.Just be a good mate.

BlkmatureMan57's photo
Wed 08/28/13 10:25 AM

Finding love is like having a older car.You got to take good care of the car and he or she will just keep running better and better.Now would you trade or get rid of a very nice running car for a bigger or better car?No way not after I done put all I have in it and she just keep getting me where I want to go.I know what I have already.
Some people just wants to upgrade to bigger and better thangs.

Welcome to Mingle...flowerforyou I like the way you think..and the way you explain things.

If you only knew smiling.