Community > Posts By > Bigblackxxx

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/25/12 08:27 PM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Sat 08/25/12 08:29 PM

Usually my meetups don't last very long when I tell the guy I have never been married and that I served in the military; so lucky if I even get to 20 minutes.
LOL.. You funny. I like you.

Hey; I know how to scare the men away. Its become an art with me. laugh
While i agree some mEN might become scared of you upon hearing of your military background, I personally think it'd only get me more attracted to get closer :-) The tough ladies mostly have a tender heart wren it comes to love :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/25/12 08:24 PM
Before scheduling a Meetup, i'd expect some prior virtual exchanges to have taken care of some questions :-) And if the initial email/phone communications have been smooth and regular, I'd expect the Meetup to have a rich source for conversation :-) BUT for the Army Drill Interview stuff, i simply wouldn't cope :-) Better a longer duration light chat chat to fit in the missing pieces in the communication puzzle and to see if the chemistry is right :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/25/12 08:08 PM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Sat 08/25/12 08:09 PM
What are your perspectives on online dating in Islam?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/25/12 08:05 PM
Seems this is a Decent men's Forum :-) #Selfadvertisement :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/25/12 07:52 PM
Just passing through this room :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/25/12 07:50 PM
While patience is a good virtue, care must be taken to avoid being taken for a bad ride all in the name of wanting to be seen as patient!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/25/12 07:46 PM
While the rational thing to do is wait for clear instructions from your head, in some instances, your gut feelings from the mind might be best to follow :-) Call it intuition or whatever, we all have some small voice in us that guides us without giving us any clear answers for the direction :-) In most cases, it is always right!
When stuck in a tight corner with a possible threat, your mind's response could be d best thing to follow

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/25/12 06:49 PM
Lets hope the ATF don't operate at frequencies beyond the discovery level of ur radar :-) otherwise....

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/25/12 04:17 PM
Welcome onboard pal. Wish you the best in ur search :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/25/12 11:23 AM
Think this same question has been asked and answered all over the Net. Check up
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070811232428AAEemB0

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/25/12 12:07 AM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Sat 08/25/12 12:08 AM
Why do some ladies become bitter and hateful when a man shows he is not interested in their advances?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sat 08/25/12 12:04 AM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Sat 08/25/12 12:05 AM
The older the wine, the sweeter and more mature it becomes. :-) Likewise when it comes to women :-) But seems the 30 - 40 something ladies aren't reaching out on this site and don't do much of replying! Or are they still hung on teenage shyness?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/24/12 03:46 PM
I was thinking along the lines of inheritance :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/24/12 03:35 PM
Of course money can buy a whole lot of things! But likewise, there is still a whole lot it can't buy! Good brains if well utilized can get you money :-) But a fOOL with money is simply a disaster waiting to happen. :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/24/12 02:55 PM
Welcome onboard our happy train :-) Wish you the best in ur search :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/24/12 02:10 PM
For me, it is some little thing from the profile which usually leads me on to make the first approach :-) I also try getting in touch with some of the Forum posters whose comments i like :-) That way, i start out on a conversational mode

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/24/12 02:06 PM
Welcome onboard :-) Wish you the very best in ur search :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/24/12 02:02 PM
The link you posted isn't functional :(

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/24/12 02:00 PM
Thanks pal. I'd go over it

Bigblackxxx's photo
Fri 08/24/12 01:58 PM
Tackling a scammer shouldn't be much of a big task :-) Watch the first few exchanges you have with them and see if their talk tallies with what you wrote. Then your good old Google search is there to source for info about the location the person is claiming! Try asking a few questions and see if their responses are correct. And talking about email addresses, i'd think it is best you allow some time to get to know each other before progressing to exchange of email or phone numbers. And like has been rightly said, if you suspect any member, simply send in a report! Reporting won't mean the person will be automatically barred, at least an indepth investigation will be carried out and appropriate action taken dependent on d results. But regarding mastery of English language, i'd beg to differ! We all have our levels of mastery of the language, and simply because someone isn't good in English language doesn't necessarily make him or her a scammer! I know of many native Speakers of English whose use of the language would actually make them suspect! And finally, if you want real ppl, stick to the Forums :-)