Community > Posts By > Bigblackxxx

Bigblackxxx's photo
Wed 03/05/14 02:37 PM
Hi all, Anyone know of any website that offers a Top level domain for free?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 06/23/13 05:46 PM
Ramadan is coming are your preparations RIGHT?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 06/23/13 05:40 PM
Edited by Bigblackxxx on Sun 06/23/13 05:42 PM
Every Brit will shy away from being branded a Racist or Ethnocentric, but how do we place the following legislation? :-)
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/uk-plans-3000-visa-bond-for-nigerians-others/

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 06/23/13 05:35 PM
We're all prone to holding on to those little secrets and fears, but have you ever considered the effect your behaviour is having on that One person who loves you?

You think you can shoulder it all alone ! But shutting your partner out of your innermost thoughts could bring you more pains than you ever thought'

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 06/23/13 05:28 PM
... I'd have done my utmost best so keep her:(

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 03/05/13 11:37 PM
Real Madrid won the match after the Ref intervened. But Man U. proved they are worth their names in Gold!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Thu 02/21/13 04:28 PM
Some of us out here still got what it takes to meet up with a 'good' lady's definition of a 'good' man! But are the ladies actually out to meet and stay with the good guys?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 02/03/13 02:47 PM
if it was a truly deep emotional loving affair that went bad, its better you stay clear!
Except if you have secret wishes of coming back together again!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 02/03/13 02:26 PM
any day you come across a man who suppresses his emotions, STAY OFF! He wouldn't have the depth to love you completely!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 02/03/13 02:19 PM
If anyone will allow pRIDE to prevent him or her from reaching out or listening to the partner, he or she is simply courting emotional disaster which could end up undoing any pride possessed!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Sun 02/03/13 02:13 PM
But with a perception that the process of creating and maintaining a true is one that is fraught with errors, corrections, and mutual guidance, wouldn't it be better to forgive the seemingly WORSE offences of a loving and loved partner other than ending that relationship to start a fresh one?
The devil you know may be easier to correct than one you don't!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Wed 01/23/13 09:27 PM
Is there any loving Muslima willing to share love?

Bigblackxxx's photo
Wed 01/23/13 09:16 PM
While it is usually said that True love conquers and forgives ALL :-) How far are you willing to forgive your partner?
INFINITELY or do you have some boundaries they dare never cross? :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Wed 01/23/13 09:13 PM
To find true love, you must be capable of loving and receiving love in return :)
Many who think they are seeking for love aren't actually able to open up to receive IT when it comes within their grasp :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Wed 01/23/13 08:08 AM
Think I really like the idea of listening to what the other person is NOT saying.
We miss out many times on the UNSPOKEN words :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Wed 01/23/13 01:10 AM
Sometimes all we need is a listening ear in times of crisis or problems. And if our partner continuously shuts us out, we're pushed to feel we are ALONE! And attempts to repair the broken link face a real uphill task. But i think being able to trust again and allow another chance is worth it!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 01/22/13 03:57 PM
If an older woman feels her life lacks love, she should reach deep down in her and reach out to men she fancies :-)
Age isn't a barrier when it comes to matters of the heart and older ladies who yearn for love simply must cultivate a GO FOR IT personality and throw away imaginary inhibitions imposed by the society or by inner fears or fake modesty :-)
If the men don't make the move, you make it :-) and if the man you fancy is decades younger than you, close your ears to what ppl will say and GO for him.
Better you find love whatever it takes, than live dark, unhappy lonely lives

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 01/22/13 03:50 PM
You've taken the first step out of your boredom and loneliness by shining up on this site :)
Reach out to ppl and participate in the Forums, :-) Welcome onboard :-)

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 01/22/13 03:47 PM
You simply have to be realistic!
If he regards you as fulfilling his needs as a woman, I wouldn't see any reason why he'll be on a dating site.
He simply is on the search for something more than you're offering him now!

Bigblackxxx's photo
Tue 01/22/13 03:39 PM
If i feel so much about the lady, i'd go to meet her in the Moon if that's where she is :-)
Meeting a lady who'd bring peace and love to my heart is worth any hassle i may face in meeting her!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9