Community > Posts By > Def03

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:19 PM

size shouldn't make a difference.i got out with friends and i party and ive had boyfriends. so ive somebody wants to hate on me b.c im a big girl ive have better things to do then deal with some shallow small dicked loser!

yikes - go girl! shocked

That it dont hold back because no one else will be that kind. I had dates walk out because i have a tattoo.
A tattoo!

Holy cow! What did they say?

He was asking my religious out look. noticed my earings and asked if I had any other piercings. He politely got up and left. He didnt say much just made me feel like a sinner. thats all

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:09 PM

size shouldn't make a difference.i got out with friends and i party and ive had boyfriends. so ive somebody wants to hate on me b.c im a big girl ive have better things to do then deal with some shallow small dicked loser!

yikes - go girl! shocked

That it dont hold back because no one else will be that kind. I had dates walk out because i have a tattoo.
A tattoo!

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:03 PM

Im really not romantic so I dont know

You sure look romantic, oh wait.. I mean sexy... flowerforyou

Ah thank you, flowerforyou
My boyfriends complaints are usually the type you hear from women. (not trying to stereo type)

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:00 PM
I do that all the time with friend and family and they think im a dork. Thank you for this thread. i will now email to all my friends and family and they will now understand it is normal hence I am now kool. lol

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 12:55 PM
Dont blame you. i dont smoke and I think I would die if I had to stand out side to holler for kids to come in.

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 12:52 PM

You misunderstand the premise's Epicurus raises they are the premises put forward by the religious.

It is the religious who give god his characteristics.

You say:
God is, was and will be. He is everything. He created us and gave a choice, eternal life or eternal separation from him.

If god is everything how can anything be separate from it.

All these contradictions do not do your argument justice.

I think Good is god and god is Good. Bad is not god. So god is good and bad is not god. Its very simple. It was said already evil is the absence of god.

If evil exist and god is everything, then god is evil.

Just to point out GOD gave us choice. He gives us the perception on what is Wrong and Right. There is only Evil because we create it.

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 12:46 PM
Im really not romantic so I dont know

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:23 AM
I would only shake your hand

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:14 AM

There was a thread a few days ago basically saying something along the lines of "There is no God because if there was a God, he wouldn't let puppies suffer."

While I agree with the conclusion, I think the road taken to get to it is way off.

It's just another way of saying "I can only believe in a God whose values are the same as MINE."

If there IS a god, where does it say he has to behave in a manner we find acceptable?

Who are we to impose standards of behavior on God?

If anything, this is human egotism at its finest.

In the O.T. God issues a commandment, "Thou shalt not kill." Meanwhile, at various points in the narrative, he's busily wiping out towns and cities and nations and, at one point, pretty much the whole world (the flood), despite his ordinance to the contrary.

I'm not saying that this, per se, invalidates the concept of God. We have plenty of other, better, stuff for that.

I'm just saying that when people talk about "There is no God because he wouldn't permit __________ (fill in the blank)," it's an absurdity because we have no idea what an actual God might or might not value.

We have some words in a book, written by men, many years ago, for the purposes of fulfilling an agenda -- so all we really know is what those men wanted people to believe.

Far easier just to scrap the whole God concept and take some repsonsibility for ourselves.

I couldnt agree more. GOD is not the blame for the bad in the world. WE make our own decisions based on our environment the morals and ethics we were raised with and other factor. At the end we make and live our own lives. I will sound like a broken record... GOD is an individual Spiritual Want.

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:56 AM
Single once again. Then Im not then i am then Im not...but now Im single. I tried to work thing out with the ex...we all now hw that plays out, but at least I can say I tried.

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:51 AM

How does one prove a negative?

How could you "prove" Odin doesn't exist, or Anubis, or the 900-foot-long invisible vibrating mosquito that's always 12 feet above me?

"Proof" is the realm of the ones who advocate that something exists.

Example: If you said "I have never been in a McDonald's in my whole life." how would you prove that? In the absence of someone recording your every movement since birth, there would be no real way to do so.

But if you said "I HAVE been in McDonald's," there are any number of ways to verify this. Not all of them would constitute absolute, unequivocal proof, per se, but would, at the very least, serve as strong indicators.

Proving a negative is virtually impossible.

For me, my philosophical default setting is that God doesn't exist. I have yet to see any indication otherwise. I am always willing to be enlightened by him, should he choose to do so.

I like your mind. Good thinking.
I believe people have faith. There is no proof. When we were younger we had faith that there was tooth fairy and a santa clause. People have faith that GOD is real. GOD is based solely on an individuals "spiritual wants". For me I have faith that HE is with me every day, and there is no proof, I just know HE is with me.

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:37 AM

There was a study done not too long ago that found Ladies were actually more moved by the smell of the man than the looks alone. I think it was done in England, but not positive on that.

Wow!'

I always went for the smell
Yes
Every man really does have his own smell

I so believe that! I put money that I attract very strong willed and stubborn people!

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:35 AM
"thicker women" you should ask for someone one to pinch you hard.
It doesnt matter the size or looks. I feel it chemistry. If its there then great. Im sure we have all been on the date with the gorgeous person and wasnt in to them after getting to know them. Yes they were pretty but it just wasnt there. Maybe Im a weirdo

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:25 AM

How will you know if you never ask again?
Fear will always confine you.
What is the worse possible scenario?
She say no and you know where you stand or you never know and the rest of your life you wonder.
Good Luck and I wish the best

Thanks for the kind words and being nice.
How can i show her that I care about her, I need to fix this. I really like her. :(

No such thing as "Fix"
Be romantic. What are her favorite flowers. Buy them for her. Find enough courage to ask her out. After work is great. "Lets grab some ice cream after work at Dairy Queen. Ok Ill meet you at the elevator."
Be shy thats what makes you (never try to be what your not), but have enough courage to ask.
If its a No dont take it to heart. The more you ask the more you are likely to get an Yes.

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:14 AM
Im reading this as if he is half asking for a date. You do need to say a time place and when.

Def03's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:10 AM
How will you know if you never ask again?
Fear will always confine you.
What is the worse possible scenario?
She say no and you know where you stand or you never know and the rest of your life you wonder.
Good Luck and I wish the best

Def03's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:14 AM

rocket surgery????? laugh couldn't resist...sorry Lex

Sorry, I meant brain science. I always get those two mixed up.

:wink: laugh

Brain surgery and rocket science

I had a woman call me up last night to ask me what o-d-o-m-e-t-e-r meant, I said isn't it the meter that tracks your mileage? She said that she was paying a traffic ticket and needed to know what to put there. So I gave her Lex's home phone number.

Excellent...lol

Def03's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:08 AM
Its a turn off but also makes me laugh.
Looking for an intimate encounter but profile reads looking for a sweet honest girl. lol

Def03's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:04 AM
If he is not married then he is talking to other women. Date him and enjoy yourself. There is no stopping him f=or anyone else from feeding you a line. Just be observant. If you choose to have sex with him be honest enough to choose his place. If he tries to get you to go to your place politely bid him a far well and never call him again. Married men will always try to keep you away from where they live. Ive had a few try to pull one on me. I think there is a good chance he is talking to a bunch of women. 1:30 in the morning would get me mad if I was married to him.There is no hiding that. Just be observant. Also remember....trust your intuition...women are naturally observant we just tend to have more hope then common sense.

Def03's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:50 AM

Please tell me which Mingle women will have sex with me without me having to pay. laugh

8 Ball says "she will put out...Her name must be "She"

That is funny!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25