Community > Posts By > Def03

Def03's photo
Wed 01/20/10 12:01 PM
the pain....this is really good

Def03's photo
Wed 01/20/10 11:57 AM

Here I am contemplating why life takes you were it takes you. I keep an illusion that OTHER PEOPLE have great lives. These “OTHER PEOPLE” walk out the door and their lawns even realize that dandelions are a “No, No”. As tears come down my face, I try to understand and have faith why? Why do “OTHER PEOPLE” have better roads? One segment of my life is unswerving. GOD gave me a gift of always trying to see the full picture. I try to see the best in the worst…the funny ha-ha in the wounds of life. If we can laugh at the oxymoron in life it opens our hearts to heal, learn and grow. Even with tears I attempt to understand, rationalize and type. Runny eyeliner, mascara, and a paper towel; yes, a paper towel. Everyone has cried at least once and use some sort of paper product. Paper towels, butt paper, old dirty napkins.....there is all kinds of different paper. On a small mental note; so called “FACIAL TISSUE” is never available when your in despair. (pause) (pause) (pause) (pause) (pause) (pause) (pause) (pause)

I needed a breather to upgrade my paper product to tissue ….not the facial kind. So…Im thinking that OTHER PEOPLE have cried at least once. This leaves a very high provability that all our roads aren’t so smooth. My road has pot holes, cracks, detour signs, safety cones, BUT my paint is always freshie-fresh. When the yellow “Do not cross” tape went up I couldn’t hide my sorrow. Yet, its there and I don’t know the future. It hurts and it’s unfair, but GOD hasn’t given me this tattered road and HE won’t let me walk it alone. As long as I don’t wall paper my street with yellow tape ....Ill.... be fine. I found the oxymoron. OTHER PEOPLE have tattered roads with assorted florescent tapes, detour signs and cones. The secret is that they use Chemical-R-Us for their lawns.

God Speed…..
D.Finley 2010

Def03's photo
Tue 01/12/10 06:15 AM
I would get the kids together drive to the mountains and spend the day

Def03's photo
Tue 01/12/10 06:12 AM

i dated a woman who had a rat....didnt like it in bed with us but otherwise it was ok

so not cool

Def03's photo
Tue 01/12/10 06:10 AM
congrads. long time no see

Def03's photo
Tue 01/12/10 06:00 AM
its so true

Def03's photo
Tue 01/12/10 05:59 AM
scary but funny

Def03's photo
Tue 01/12/10 05:55 AM
laugh

Def03's photo
Mon 01/04/10 07:35 AM
You betcha hello everyone and much Love and Happiness for the NEW YEAR!

Def03's photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:12 PM
yeap so true

Def03's photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:09 PM

SMILE !!!!

I think you need a pic with a smile to

Def03's photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:08 PM
Dating is a unique ritual. It’s amazing on how so many people are good at it. It starts from lily pad to lily pad without the water rippling. The graceful dance from partner to partner until the proper mate is found. A casual smile and the polite “Hello” is the easy part of the ritual, but my graceful lily pad jump still needs work. I’m the fall into the water type. I only jump out just enough to fall in again. I look like a cat staring into the headlights of an on-coming car. I start by walking into walls, tripping over my feet, and manage to offend a majority of my dates. I try to be funny, but I neglect to remember that I’m not a comedian. Eventually I find someone who accepts that I’m a nut and partake in my non-alcoholic drunken ritual. A duck among many swans, and I never heard of oven roasted swan. A period of two to six months then I find myself back at the lily pad. I do my best to find more ducks but the swans are readily available. I have found a few ducks, but a swan usually catches their interest. Rude! Personally I think I’m a pretty good looking duck. Now when I eat bad sushi I do resemble a frog, BUT I’m the best looking frog EVER! I do get disheartened. Who hasn’t? I baffle myself with one question: Why haven’t I found my sushi eating frog? Out of the millions of single people I still haven’t met a single partner that share the same moral, ethics, or wants. I’ve been advised that I want it to much. Who this IT? Is this a spooky clown that lives in the sewers of Pueblo? IT hasn’t introduced himself to me. I’m just a tad bit irate. I just want to explain the “YES” IT maybe be scary, angry, and occasional annoying, but I would still want IT. Does anyone have IT’s phone #. Knowing that dating is dysfunctional it’s amazing how I’m still belling flopping. Then I’m told that dating is like a journey. If this is the case then I was suckered. My journey never takes me out of Pueblo. Can’t my journey take me to Australia or some private island? Where do I get my 1ST class tickets? I’m coming to realize that I better get plastic surgery on my legs. My long frog legs are keeping me on the ground. It’s almost time for my next date. I look at myself in the mirror and ponder: Why do I date? If my hopes are without life then why do I continue? I look at my pedicure feet and glance at styled hair. I look at my eyes and evaluate my eye shadow and eye liner. I glance at the lifetime supply of scope and the bought in bulk chewing gum. My lipstick and lip liner are on the counter and my lips are eagerly waiting the application. I pick up the $60.00 bottle of perfume and look back at my reflection. My eyes don’t gleam. I had a twinkle a few times in my life. Twice in my life I loved two men enough to sparkle. I’m dating because my eyes don’t sparkle. Maybe my eyes don’t shine but I know that it was there once. Maybe it wasn’t there for a long time, but I was happy until the end. I had a shine when I was with the wrong man. I only can imagine what I would look like when God partners me with a person that truly respects me.

Every flaw.

Every wall.

Every unintentional offense.

Isn’t that why we all are here? Just looking for our shine.

Def03's photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:05 PM
I dont think a person can really know. honestly...I dont know the future

Def03's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:05 PM
me personally, i havent given up but im more sarcastic about the idea of the one.

Def03's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:01 PM
funny

Def03's photo
Fri 08/14/09 07:20 PM
lol, it because we do it

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 06:05 PM

So, anybody else ever felt this way or know what is going on?

Well, I can attest, from personal experience, that the Indiana and Illinois forums are pretty much ghost towns.

So it's not just the east coast.

As far as the other stuff goes, I have to admit I find myself less and less interested in looking for anyone. I just can't seem to run across anyone who interests me at all -- anybody who sparks so much as a "huh?" is either 897,000 miles away or otherwise ineligible.

But it's not that bad. If I start to feel lonely, I just force myself to remember what it was like being married. The grass is always dead on that side of the fence.

Ouch..spock

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:58 PM

All my pictures were taken before my accident in 2001.

Its time to break out the camera. some of mine are old a few new.

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:53 PM
Walden CO...GOD country...beautiful

Def03's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:47 PM
Im a the worse person to count on in an emergency situation. I am a deer headlights. You have to say my name a few times before I would run (just at the sight of blood)I would be the stranger that needed to be saved. And if you are...then you better hope that Im not the only one there.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25