Community > Posts By > VFury

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 11:57 AM
Miniature golf is always fun!

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 12:15 PM
At this point, how can anyone be invested in it? I miss college football already...

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 12:14 PM
Everyone's true colors show eventually. Aren't you glad hers did so soon?

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:13 AM
HAHA! I didn't realize I HAD an age bracket on here - good thing I posted, huh?

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:01 AM
Now that I look at it, I suppose it's more a rhetorical post, isn't it? But I welcome anyone's thoughts! And that makes a lot of sense, if there's no picture...

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 10:57 AM
Isn't it strange how often people on here view each other, but don't bother to speak?

(I've done it too, so shame on me.) But it occurs to me that maybe it's no better than ogling each other in public without acknowledging each other as people. While it may be "safer" on here to do so, maybe I'll think twice next time and at least have the decency to say "Hey!"

:wink:

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 10:16 AM
Everything is contextual, isn't it? But how much room do we as a society have for more grey areas of law and justice? Do good intentions make bad outcomes better?

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 10:08 AM
I think not only should the punishment be the same no matter the age, but the parents of minors should somehow have to pay for the ramifications of their child's criminal actions. Accountability, my friends, makes the world a better place...

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 09:50 AM
Hi All -

Another new member of the cyber-social experience here. This site seems to have sincere people on it, so hello to everyone!

Any friendly advice and/or direction for postings and forums is welcome, while I shop around the boards a little (especially any particularly good music and/or lit boards).

Hope the world is being kind to you all -

V

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next