Community > Posts By > plumbermark

plumbermark's photo
Fri 10/05/12 04:19 PM
Id take a lady and sex right now...both together is fine
By me! Lol

plumbermark's photo
Sat 09/29/12 11:17 AM
When being added or did add a person to the favorite list, where is this list?

plumbermark's photo
Fri 09/28/12 04:34 PM
Haven"t heard the word "love" for a long time.
moved to ontario in spring by myself...
Question: when I do a search, nobody seems to
Be online....where are all the nice girls to meet?

plumbermark's photo
Fri 09/28/12 02:02 PM
I just moved here in spring, by myself. Friends or even someone to hang out with is impossible so far...pretty lonley weekends and after work...so keep your friends close and be considerate that you have them

plumbermark's photo
Thu 09/27/12 05:32 AM
Ahh, thanks guys for help! Have good day

plumbermark's photo
Thu 09/27/12 04:39 AM
I have a woman that made me a mutual match, but I"m unable to message her because I don"t meet her criteria for age, by one year. How do I let her know of this?...she"ll wonder why I"m not messaging when I"m online...not good

plumbermark's photo
Sun 09/23/12 05:21 AM
The bible is the truth, read it and stop making asumptions with no proof! Bunch of fools!

plumbermark's photo
Sat 09/22/12 02:14 PM
Hillarious! Awesome pic dude..i had an elf growing up

plumbermark's photo
Sat 09/22/12 12:46 PM
Always be yourself and never change to meet someone else"s expectations.i found this out......believe

plumbermark's photo
Sat 09/22/12 08:33 AM
Well another weekend invades us, only way to get through the bordom is drink some beer and go for a bike ride...i moved to a new province, dont know anybody and it sucks without friends ....especially a woman...that would love you, cherrish and support you, the same way I would do, without thinking...automatic..so thats why im here, to find someone, a woman

plumbermark's photo
Thu 09/20/12 10:47 AM
My profile is just to the point of who I am, I guess I should give it some thought and be more in deprh with my feelings, life and what im looking for..thanks for your feed back...i guess this community is from all around the world? I"m a canadian from new brunswick, atlantic, and I live in orangeville ontario...one

plumbermark's photo
Thu 09/20/12 10:39 AM
Thank you:)

plumbermark's photo
Thu 09/20/12 10:31 AM
Hey people, actually ladies. new to this dating stuff, been a decade plus...but I"m 31 and divorced. Just moved here to start over, but have no skills on how to introduce myself, get things started in a conversation

plumbermark's photo
Sun 08/12/12 10:15 AM
I hope isreal kills syria....im white.....east canadian...bomb the whole continent , except the innocent of cour

plumbermark's photo
Sun 08/12/12 10:05 AM
Just moved here 4 mths ago from fredericton..new to here...dont know anybody, looking for friends