Community > Posts By > moofooga

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 01:03 PM

What's your opinion on it?

I was introduced to a very sexy, personable, and shy man. He's going through a divorce, has two adorable children, and is 10 years my senior.
He's made it obvious that he's interested in me through increments of flirting, deep conversation, and occasionally finding an excuse to touch my hand or shoulder.

Unfortunately, he confided to a friend of ours that he's afraid to make a move on me. He thinks his marital status, age, and children have put me off. I disagree 100%, and am extremely attracted to him and his level of maturity.

I'm starting to think maybe I should make a move on him, but I don't know how or if this is a good idea.

Your opinions?

Rip his clothes off and ride him like a broken pony.

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:07 AM

Does noone pursue love and long lasting marriage? Kids and a stable relationship and family life? What are you alive for?

If you gotta ask, you probably shouldn't know.

no photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:04 AM
Not crushing like a weakling trying to open a jar full of pickles.

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:49 PM

I met a guy today riding one of these. I had never seen one before. And now my friend tell me there were a whole bunch of em at Sturgis this year. Wow! must be the 21st century

has anyone seen these before?

would YOU ride one?

Yeah. I've seen a couple of those screwing up traffic here in L.A. They're for weenies who aren't manly enough to go riding a real motorcycle.

They'd be better off slapping a motor on a Big Wheel or something. If nothing else, they'd probably look a wee bit more macho riding those instead.

110 mph?! holy crap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s40RtrK3lN0

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 11:10 PM

So you start dating someone in November. What do you do when the Holidays roll around? Is it too early to introduce them to the Fam? And is it appropriate to do such introductions at Thanksgiving or Christmas gatherings?

Oops..wrong forum...thanks in advance for moving it!

I don't date over the holidays. Been burned too many times by end of Christmas holiday.

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:52 PM
Edited by moofooga on Wed 08/26/09 10:54 PM
Uhh... yeah. Magical. spock

As in magical 'shrooms?

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:50 PM
So how in the world did you fly out to and back from India so quickly, Prncs?

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:26 PM

:heart:What would be the perfect treatment of you in a relationship with your significant other?:heart:

I just wanna be treated like a person and NOT as a means to an end.

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:25 PM

OMG I just got a look at the weather reports for tonight and tomorrow. Tonight is a low of 41 degrees (it is already 60) and tomorrow a low int he 30's noway

And it is'nt even September yet!!!

It's been 105-degrees out here where I live (L.A.), so yeah... winter's a-comin', all right. I shudder to think what would happen if the temps dropped down to the upper 90's!!! shocked

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:21 PM

:heart: Do people expect too much from romance?:heart:

Yes. They act like everything's gonna end up like "Sleepless in Seattle" or something, when that kind of storybook ending RARELY happens.

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:08 PM

:heart: Why is it so hard to love after being hurt so many times?:heart:

Consider it a form of negative reinforcement-

It's kinda like being a toddler and getting your finger burned playing with an open flame. Sooner or later, you figure out that trying to touch fire is not a good thing to do. Unless you're an idiot that is, at which point you'll probably still go about trying to touch that fire.

The same thing goes for "love", too- you get crapped on so many times that you "learn" not to go through any of that crap anymore.

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:04 PM
Edited by moofooga on Wed 08/26/09 10:15 PM
Dear Dan-o-wanno-ding-dong,

Is it true that there are no Brits out there named "Randall" due to fear of being called "Randy" (which, from I understand, is a wee bit more than an a abbreviation of "Randall" in the UK)?

Signed,
Teh MOOF!!!!

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 09:09 PM
Yeah. Uh-oh indeed.

And -not surprisingly enough- it got even more "uh-oh-ish" from there, but I won't post any of THOSE rather forgettable memories on this forum.

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:56 PM
I've found that things are gonna nosedive the second someone goes from friendly and affectionate to cold and distant in the matter of a day or so. That usually means that something's up and the affected party won't cop to things.

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:54 PM
Durr hurr hurr!!! I iz a funny! Durr hurr hurr!!!

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:43 PM
Oh noez!!! Prncs has a 9:30 meeting! Whatever will we doo!!! shocked

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:26 PM

If they are right for you/ or if they are the one?

You DON'T. It's all a conspiracy thunk up by the likes of Hallmark Greeting Cards and the wedding industry whose whole aim is to get every one all mushy to the point where they'll all wanna get married and crap.

no photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:10 PM

do you continue in the same job if you don't enjoy the work you do? would you quit even if you didn't have another job lined up?

I would definitely walk out and do something else if I could. However, it's not the lack-of-work that prevents me from finding something else to pay the bills with... it's the fact I have family who are in my line of work that does so. Not only that, but said family essentially depend on me to keep THEM afloat in the business. So I'm essentially in a Catch-22 situation of sorts.

But yeah- I'd leave in a heartbeat if I could do so.

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:14 AM
http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/1d/35/1369473/original_image.png?1251178832

no photo
Mon 08/24/09 11:39 PM
And Gyp has lots of experience handling weiners, too!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25