Community > Posts By > moofooga

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:34 PM
My being half-way across the country probably doesn't help much, huh Liz. :laughing:

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:31 PM
You COULD go thong-less too, you know? Just don't be surprised if you end up being taken over someone's knee and spanked like a naughty school girl! pitchfork

laugh

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 08:11 PM
No thongs??? Aww man... grumble

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:54 PM

If I lived closer I'd help. I have a truck with an 8' bed
aww (sam), thats sweet.noway wait, you were talking about a truck, right?scared

Moof, I have a couple friends gonna step up and help me out so it should be ok. Dont want strangers moving me. Besides I dont have to pay friends

Exactly. Pay them with BEER!!! bigsmile

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:53 PM

Since everyone wants to be so damn serious tonite!!!

HERE I AM!!!

Now heres a question worth asking!!

I had a masectomy due to cancer recently...

would you totally freak out if you went there with a woman and found she had only 1 boob.offtopic

Hows that for changin the subject?laugh

My mom had a double-mastectomy a number of years ago. She was so disheartened by what was going on that she still refuses to go in for reconstructive surgery. She's got two sixteen-inch long diagonal scars where her breasts used to be, too.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:30 PM
Yeah. It's almost impossible to find dependable types to help you move. You're bound to get stiffed (and not in a good way) every time.

You COULD go on Craigslist and see if you can find movers to help you move for cheap. That's what a friend of mine did recently.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:25 PM
Yeah. Good help is definitely hard to find. Difficult, even!

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:24 PM
Not. Crushing. At. All.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:12 PM

The weirdest thing ever happened to me in the last 24 hours!!

First I had a terrible relationship crisis that caused a lot of heartache-crying- vomiting the whole nine yards

So I called my bestest of friends. A big 6'3. 245lb gorilla man. We've known each other 30+years! We were in diapers together our parents were friends...

Well I called him and he rushed right over. He held me while I vomited he rocked me. He held me. He sang to me

Then he told me he always loved me!!!! I almost died cause I always did kinda crush on him bad. He's in the middle of a seperation I am seperated

Do I go for it. What would you do?

Rip his clothes off and ride him like a broken pony.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:11 PM

:heart:Is it possible that some people were just meant to be alone?:heart:

I certainly feel that way about myself.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 06:57 PM
Being disrespected ranks pretty high on the list for me. Being insulted ranks pretty high as well.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 06:40 PM

Do you prefer your lady in tennis shoes/Sandals/Or falsettosbigsmile

Stiletto heels.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 06:39 PM
Yeah... I'll say you do, Liz! laugh

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 06:32 PM

:heart: What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?:heart:What is most important to you?:heart:

Boobies!!!!

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 06:03 PM

I went today to go give blood, and i started talking to my nurse about my love for classic cars and the first words out of her mouth were "Wanna buy a GTO"? Im a Buick, olds, and pontiac guy through and through, so i started talking. Her husband, now deceased, bought a 1966 Ponitac GTO brand new, blew the breaks out in 1970 and its been in storage since 1976. Its all original and in awesome shape other than the floor pans. Its got the 389 with 4 barrel carb, and every option that came in 1966. Its only got 35,000 original miles on it!! I just(about an hour ago) handed her 1800 in cash and she signed over the title.

That car as is, is worth about 30K and when its done, in the 70 range.

Im so happy i could cry right now YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Pics to come

Cool purchase. Just make sure it's an actual GTO and not a clone or repop, which there a LOT of nowadays. Even worse is the fact that there's no registry for the 1st generation GTOs, which means there are a lot of "originals" out there.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:26 PM

bigsmileWhat is important in your life?bigsmile

:heart: To get love or to give love?:heart:

"Love" (or whatever the wimmins call it nowadays) is supposed to be reciprocal- you're getting when you're giving, and you're giving when you're getting. There is no one-way approach to any of it, as it's not love in that case.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:19 PM
Can you believe this dude is a major actor now?

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=43175

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:13 PM
That, or do what Dan does and speak in a phony British accent.

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:12 PM

:heart:Can you love someone so much that you hate seeing them spend time doing other things?:heart:

So how long have you been that overly possessive, Mirror?

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 05:09 PM

Awesome!! Well, you have a bit of time so it's cool...
ya......dont worry. IM COMING!!!bigsmile drinker :banana:

Unfortunately.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25