Community > Posts By > Music Man

Music Man's photo
Sat 07/25/20 07:32 AM
"Cuts Like A Knife".....great song. D major. Before he went into his 'ballad' mode, he was a good rocker (Bryan Adams).

Music Man's photo
Mon 07/20/20 10:20 AM
Fav Rock Bands:

Pearl Jam
Nirvana
Rolling Stones
Beatles
Kinks
The Who
Steve Miller Band
Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band
Fleetwood Mac
Led Zeppelin
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
Animals
Guns n' Roses

Music Man's photo
Mon 07/20/20 09:54 AM
Amy Winehouse

Half Time

Music Man's photo
Sun 07/19/20 01:15 PM
Spicey Excel.......YES....I'd pick those Neil Young songs and more, as I bet you would..............!!!!

Music Man's photo
Sun 07/19/20 01:14 PM
Catinidaho...............I see you're a huge Neil Young fan too. I'm huge on a lot of musicians. And on lots of genres of music. I live for music....almost! And my cat!!!!

Music Man's photo
Sun 07/19/20 01:11 PM
Maybe my favorite out of Neil's HUGE mass of songs (he's a gift, an icon of music) is "Thrasher". It's in D major, a nice clean beautiful key. It's awesome. Check it out...lyrics, music, voice, all great. No backups. Just Neil and his acoustic and a harmonica, I believe, if my memory serves me right.
I have so many musicians who have helped me enjoy life thru the years that it would take a thousand pages to list them all and their songs. I'm a keyboard guy.......semi-professional....solo gigs...gigs with bands. My only TRUE 'hobby' is music. But it's more. It's a way of life. Emotions. That's what music elicits............emotions.............of all types.

Music Man's photo
Sun 07/19/20 07:26 AM
Edited by Music Man on Sun 07/19/20 07:32 AM
Any music lovers, performers of music, members or former members of bands?
I'm a keyboard player, semi-professional, and I love music of almost all types. Have performed solo and with pop/rock bands for years. Trained classically on piano, but play by ear now. Pop, rock, some jazz, boogie woogie, 'folk', etc. Open to any discussions about music.