Community > Posts By > Zinar

no photo
Wed 08/12/20 12:58 PM

I would fill in at least a bit if the about me section , :slight_smile:

Thank you Moomin, I will try to fill it later.

Later? When? It doesn't look like you've done that yet. Don't ask yourself why you're not getting any messages... Just saying

Actually I dont know what to write there, that’s why I have left it as “ask me anything you wanna know about me”,

no photo
Wed 08/12/20 12:58 PM

Later? When? It doesn't look like you've done that yet. Don't ask yourself why you're not getting any messages... Just saying

Actually I dont know what to write there, that’s why I have left it as “ask me anything you wanna know about me”,

no photo
Wed 08/12/20 12:57 PM

no photo

no photo

no photo
Mon 07/27/20 07:44 PM
Thanks Bonnie.. And Thanks bro!

no photo
Fri 07/17/20 02:58 PM

I am an author (8 novels) and I'm amazed at how many adults tell me that they haven't read a book since high school.

It's dismaying to see that our culture is getting to the point that so few people read nowadays.
I think our instant communication culture has become lazy and many people can't focus for longer than 5 minutes, thus the expectations that someone read a full-length novel is too daunting for most people.

How about you? Do you read? If so, what genre of books do you read, and why?

Any other authors out there?

I would like to read, but I dont know how to pick a suitable book for myself to read, I have tried reading a few books before but I get bored quickly and quit... idk how am I gonna stick to it, maybe if I find the right books I will, for sure, do you recommend any good books to start with?

Thank you..

no photo
Fri 07/17/20 02:58 PM

I am an author (8 novels) and I'm amazed at how many adults tell me that they haven't read a book since high school.

It's dismaying to see that our culture is getting to the point that so few people read nowadays.
I think our instant communication culture has become lazy and many people can't focus for longer than 5 minutes, thus the expectations that someone read a full-length novel is too daunting for most people.

How about you? Do you read? If so, what genre of books do you read, and why?

Any other authors out there?

I would like to read, but I dont know how to pick a suitable book for myself to read, I have tried reading a few books before but I get bored quickly and quit... idk how am I gonna stick to it, maybe if I find the right books I will, for sure, do you recommend any good books to start with?

Thank you..

no photo
Fri 07/17/20 01:58 PM

It’s a good start but can be improved if you write about the type of person you are. That would give others an indication if you had anything in common with them and may incite them to contact you. You can also write about the kind of person you’re seeking.

Good luck.

Good advice, thank you !

no photo
Thu 07/16/20 03:43 AM
Shall I bump?

no photo
Mon 07/13/20 07:52 PM

Not a great name

Ikr, it was my gaming nickname, idk of I can change it

I did change it..

no photo
Mon 07/13/20 07:51 PM

Not a great name

Ikr, it was my gaming nickname, idk of I can change it

no photo
Sat 07/11/20 06:54 PM
It’s a great game, beats Fortnite, and call of duty for sure! If you have a fun squad it never gets boring.. cuz it’s both gaming and talking with friends at the same time, as well as talking with strangers if you want to.

no photo
Sat 07/11/20 06:49 PM
Right here

no photo
Sat 07/11/20 06:47 PM
Idk of this is a game, but I dont get it ..

no photo
Sat 07/11/20 06:42 PM

удачи

Спасибо, сэр

no photo
Sat 07/11/20 06:40 PM

no photo
Sat 07/11/20 04:20 PM

You are looking for friendship. You are young . You have have a lot of interests. Sounds like you are good to go.

Thank you dear :rose:

no photo
Sat 07/11/20 04:02 PM
Danke vielmals! lieber mzrosie..

no photo
Sat 07/11/20 03:58 PM
Guten Abend Freund und danke :pray:

Previous 1