Community > Posts By > Kris

Kris's photo
Sat 10/22/22 01:00 PM
What's wrong with no teeth or partly teeth gone? Some can't help it if they have tooth decay its nothing we can do about it. It's sad but true.

Kris's photo
Sat 10/22/22 12:58 PM
Everything. Because you can never know, are you looking at a copy-pasted image of someone else, if the member is a scammer. It's disgusting.

Kris's photo
Sun 06/05/22 04:27 PM
Please take my advice: ditch your "smart"phone and be smarter - I did, and I don't regret it. I don't want to be a smartphone zombie.

Kris's photo
Sun 06/05/22 04:22 PM
I'm a young looking guy searching for the real thing, not for online nerd games, let's meet not tweet right.

If you are in Finland, let's just relax and go cycling or play tennis in this wonderful summer : )

Hope to hear from you, age pref. ca. 24 - 38

Talar exceptionellt väl svenska, men inte finska

Kris's photo
Sun 06/05/22 04:18 PM
Actually God has nothing to do with fear, so the word "God fearing" is all wrong. We should say "God respecting" or "deeply respecting God". Even Jesus said "Do not be afraid" several times. Only we have created this fear on this planet, and that you see clearly. This world is such an evil chaotic and corrupted world. Women and men hate eachother. We drive cars and pollute ourselves to death - our drinking water and food industry is already full of car tyre microplastics, but car drivers continue contaminate us all. I'm not going to list all evil in this world. Proud to be vegan for life. And good, that God keeps a safe distance from all this. But remember, He cared about us, sending His only son, to collect all of us who believe in Christ Jesus. Please believe in good. No matter how evil the world is.