Community > Posts By > funcutennice

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 11:37 AM
LTR doesnt stand for later, but rather "Let's Touch Rearends."
Your welcome

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 10:36 AM
There are many other gospels written at the time of jesus life, for example the gospel according to Thomas and the gospel according to Nicodemous just to name two of the hundreds not in the bible. An interesting story in the book of Thomas. When Jesus was 7, being creator, he was also Lord of the sabbath and therefore not subject to it, as is evidenced by his plucking corn on the Sabbath. Anyways, at 7, he wanted to honour the 12 tribes of Israel and spent the sabbath day making 12 doves out of mud. Some children who were jealous at his sculpting abilities, and the admiring crowd he drew, ran off to the temple to report to the rabbis that the son of Joseph was "working" on the Sabbath day making sculptures. The rabbis were already upset with him because of his knowledge and abilities to read Hebrew letters even better then they and so they rushed out to catch him in the act so they could boot him and his family out of the temple. As the furious priests were rounding the corner to Joseph's modest home, a friend warned Joseph and he rushed to his son Jesus telling him to destroy the dozen sculptures at once.
"No need sir," was his reply, as he quickly clapped his hands and all twelve mud doves instanly came to life and flew away. Needless to say, seconds later, the rabbis found no evidence of sabbath breaking and therefore could not have the family kicked out as they wanted.

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:00 AM
Edited by funcutennice on Thu 06/12/08 09:01 AM
Awww....being a blue box, Im not an expert on what women like, but you might wanna put some muscle meat on them skin n bones before you show yourself off to the ladies like that.

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:47 AM
As to your second question, there are over 236 gospels at present count and rising. Many are genuine, some are not. All the 12 apostles and many of those who grew up with Jesus had gospels obviously but only four gospels are in the present bible. Also, there are other prophets in the Hebrew bible who were omitted by senior rabbis who wielded the power to to do even though it was pretty clear to other more prominant and faithful scholars that they were genuine prophets. In any event, the 8 dispensations I mentioned above are adaquately described in the 66 books of the bible that have survived the chopping block.

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:40 AM
your first question can be answered by saying that the bible is the word of God. It can therefore not be bent, broken or changed by anyone but God himself. To follow it is life and to not follow it is death. However, the interpretation is what is causing so much division. In order to understand its full meaning one must understand that it is divided into 8 different dispensations, or eras and that each of these time frames has a different message for salvation and often targets a different set of people. In era one, inhabitants of the garden had the first message, "dont eat the fruit". In era two the inhabitants outside the garden had the second message, "repent and come into Noah's arc." In era 3, Abrahm the father of 3 religions (christianity, Jews and Muslims) had the third message, "faith in God." In era 4, Moses presented the law to the Jews. In era 5, this present era, Peter presented the 3 keys to the church, repent, be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and recieve the gift of the Holy Ghost. In era 6, yet to come, the 7 years of trouble mark the appearance of the antichrist and global warfare and hunger where the message is dual, one to the jews to "fear god and keep his commandmants and one to those not raptured in era 5. the message to those remaining is "be beheaded and dont take the mark of the beast. At the end the devil is bound. In era 7, 1000 years of peace and the message, dont be decieved when the devil is once again set free. In era 8, heaven and earth are dissolved and a new heaven created where only those written in the book of life can enter

no photo
Thu 06/12/08 06:11 AM
And what a pretty brain it is, dearest Deb, you gorgeous vixen you.

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:02 AM
Edited by funcutennice on Wed 06/11/08 10:03 AM
Never trust a guy that lies and tells you that you look so much younger. And never like a guy that tells you that you need some work. You look good and beautiful just the way you are and you also dont look a day over 28.

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:00 AM
Can I eat with you today kendrab?

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:58 AM
Edited by funcutennice on Wed 06/11/08 09:59 AM
Yeah, but different how??!!
If you listen carefully you can sometimes hear the snickers and feel the fingers as they point.
Glance into a mirror in a room full of friends. Behind you you'll be able to spot the evildoers. Make the adjustment. Dont listen to the crowd here on jsh. Theyll lead you down the garden path.

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:46 AM
Edited by funcutennice on Wed 06/11/08 09:47 AM
I can see you are hell bent on listening only to those who want to make you feel good. I was being honest. Take the critisism and you will maybe be an author, dont and you will end up like the millions of other self published titles gathering dust on wharehouse bookshelves and computer archives. Youre too proud and think you know everything. That's so typical of genius. Why waste your talent?

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:17 AM
Edited by funcutennice on Wed 06/11/08 09:18 AM
I agree with eileen9, their right about not ever listening to mr simple simon's advice about lowering your standards. chances are your standards are right where they are suppose to be.

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:15 AM
I disagree about having to have sex before marraige. When you meet a guy, tell him what you LIKE about him. His already oversized ego will become as big as Kansas and he will come to you for more compliments. Trust me, I should know, girls play me like that all the time and it works. Im a sucker for a compliment.
One note though, never, ever ever compliment a guy in a crowd. That will have the opposite effect and he will use your words to big himself up in front of his friends. You must stoke his ego in private. You dont have to get into his pants, just his head. Also, dress trampy without being a tramp. Show off leg, cleavage and flutter your well made up eyes without showing him to the watering hole.
Now go, do likewise, you'll be fine

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:10 AM
Sexually, guys want girls to like em and make ultimatums, you know, like thrust me up on a wall and say, "give it up now, or be gone forever"
Plutonically, guys want girls to tell them about themselves but NOT about ex's or pet peeves. Guys also want chicks to listen to their dreams and aspirations and most importantly, guys want girls to ask them what turns them on.
I usually charge for such wisdom but you two chicks look really sweet and desperate.

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:04 AM
Im the horny good looking hero muscular tied up guy with the 100 beautiful amazon women taking turns trying to have my baby.
Well...youre the one that asked!!!!!

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:02 AM
Not sure what this post is all about, but you two lily girls wear the brightest, most heart warming smiles this side of the mississippi (not that I know where that is, I'm from Canada)
Wouldnt mind sharing 3 or 4 of my ten daily coffees with you anytime.

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 08:40 AM
Aww..to the guy who would buy her book just for the poster cover?
A - Either you need to get out more...or
B - The lenses on your glasses are badly out of focus

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 08:36 AM
Edited by funcutennice on Wed 06/11/08 08:36 AM
Awww...by the way, rosi2680, you two are way too hot. Nice smiles and awesome cheeks. would love to kiss you both, you know, a kissing contest to see which set of gorgeous lips is smoother and more sensuous. Bring on the blindfold and those red painted pouts.

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 08:33 AM
Funny, I had over ten chicks pull that scam on me during the last week alone. Fortunately, they were all pretty enough so that I obliged. They didnt find any ticks though, but I did make them look long and hard.

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 08:22 AM
try me

no photo
Wed 06/11/08 06:17 AM
And to faithful 78, lots of friends on your side as well, telling me to stick my typing fingers in a light socket for those comments.
My apologies to you as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5