Community > Posts By > Madhur

Madhur's photo
Thu 07/23/20 12:42 AM
Ah, line breaks do not work. Enter key with one space works, needs very precise number of spaces to make a text look like what is wanted.

Madhur's photo
Thu 07/23/20 12:26 AM
Oh! thanks for the reply. Let me try

Madhur's photo
Wed 07/22/20 08:19 PM
Nice work!
It truly feel great to read such an emotional ride.

Madhur's photo
Wed 07/22/20 07:55 PM
Depression is nothing but a loss of meaning and purpose. We reach that point ourselves by eroding our true meanings by listening to superficial opinions of others and practicing gratifying others day in and day out. Not even in sleep our thoughts are free of these boundations imposed by the judgement of others. Of course it's nemesis will be a true meaning or purpose in life. Our strongest desires are riddled with greatest fears, but if we let those fears become a compass, we truly find the way out.

Madhur's photo
Wed 07/22/20 07:49 PM
Yes it is....first post is about the superficiality, how we boost it.
Second is how to overcome it.

Madhur's photo
Tue 07/21/20 10:16 PM
Part 1/2
Can you guess what it is, before I reveal the answer?

The hidden enemy bares it's fangs against us. It is within everyone of us, eating us away from our inside, at a different rate for different people.
It's thousands of ghostly claws ravage us from all directions, at every waking hour and every moment of sleep.
The darkness of night seems endless, the end of eternal torment not in sight. We feel the unease of our souls, but we ignore it all the same. We have learnt this skill long ago and are used to practicing it all the time, and so once again just like we did it in the past, we ignore the warning signals and seek abode in our ignorance, as our final place of rest, where this enemy finally catches up to us and ends this game of hide and seek.

Part 2/2
But, no matter how strong this enemy is, we all stand a fair and equal chance to defeat it, if we choose to fight.
Just as it catches upto us, this invincible enemy finally slips, with an overconfidence rooted in it's overwhelming strengths and past achievements. If we, at this very moment, decide to face it straight without fearing it's collosal form, like a cornered rat, left without options, we suddenly realise that it is nothing but a mask, phantasmic and illusory, exceptionally complex, but devoid of any meaning. The only thing it fears is it's eternal nemesis: true meaning. This sudden insight, gave all our sufferings a meaning. The simple meaning though not complex, is equally strong as it's nemesis. Since we are not willing to let go of the true meaning, which is something dearer to us than our very lives, this enemy flees in all directions it came from. The Sun has risen, ending the night and the enemy lays defeated.
Yes, it is possible for everyone to defeat depression, just like I did it.

Madhur's photo
Tue 07/21/20 04:14 PM
789 tongue2

Madhur's photo
Tue 07/21/20 04:02 PM
In profile page about section, everything I write becomes a single block of text and a single paragraph. Normal Enter key while editing it does not split it into paragraphs. Is there a way to do it?

Madhur's photo
Mon 07/20/20 08:29 AM
Thank you, I will add that

Madhur's photo
Sun 07/19/20 09:35 PM
I am no longer afraid of death consciously (except if I get into a situation where my harmones will make me act otherwise). I think death of character and disappearance of life purpose is more dangerous than death itself. Everything comes into existence, lives it's existence and then ceases to be. Where it was before becoming existent or where does it go after ceasing existence, no one knows for sure, but I believe (only my opinion) that some things perpetuate their existence and human soul is one of the things that perpetuates for some time till it also ceases to be. I am not saying that it is possible to retain consciousness after the death of human body, but I think that soul, after death of old body will find a way eventually to have a new physical body and maybe perhaps also a consciousness.

Madhur's photo
Sun 07/19/20 09:25 PM
I would appreciate if I am given feedback over how to improve my profile here.
How can I improve...I am not getting the kind of responses I am hoping for.
Is my profile pic okay? do I need to change it? Do I need to add more photos?
All responses help me to find the right person for me and I will take each and every one seriously.

Madhur's photo
Sun 07/19/20 12:21 AM
I wnated to report a profile. where can I do that. I only know to report email

Madhur's photo
Sat 07/18/20 11:17 PM
Edited by Madhur on Sat 07/18/20 11:23 PM
You seem good to me brother. What ruined your esteem?
edit: I am straight (Do not assume that I feel attracted to you, just said with good intention, hard to speak straightforwardly theese days, don't you think?)

Madhur's photo
Sat 07/18/20 09:58 PM
What does the number in orange after Match mean?
Does it mean mutual matches, my matches or others matches?
How to reduce it, does it always keep on increasing? Any way to reset it?
It makes me think there is some new notification or something there but if there is no way to reduce or remove it, why it is there?

Madhur's photo
Sat 07/18/20 08:14 PM

Madhur's photo
Sat 07/18/20 12:52 PM
If click on post button two times for slow internet, sometimes things get posted two times. I see edit button but no delete button for posts.....

Madhur's photo
Sat 07/18/20 12:48 PM

You are very welcome, Madhur! You know what you want and can write a program to make a bot, you are not confused at all, maybe just a little frustrated by the bad experience in last 3 days. Sometimes it may take more than 3 days to accomplish a task, at least for me. I know, not the most desirable, isn't it?
True enough, the male hormones play the main role in your wonderful thoughts about women. You do not want to manipulate your hormone production either.
Human brain is very complex for humans to fully comprehend!
Coupled friends always mention about the book "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" written by John Gray which helps them better understand perspectives from their partners. Sometimes if we cannot change other peoples' minds, it would be happier just to appreciate the differences among us.
Enjoy your search for another unicornsmile2

Thank you for your words of advice filled with wisdom smile2 I think I would not have received these wise words easily from anyone in my real life. I should read that book after waking up tommorow. Thank you :smile:

Madhur's photo
Sat 07/18/20 08:18 AM

Madhur,

To me, your two things in 2 condensed points (1) and (2) are actually not 2 things, there are indeed many many many things in 2 points.

I would just break down the points clearly, step and step, perhaps:

(1) shave my head
(2) become a monk
(3) go to meditate ....etc

Putting so many things in 1 single step may make things very confusing, what do you think?

Even going step by step, points (1), (2), (3) may still not lead you to "never having thoughts of women again"smile2

Just be happy thinking about women and eventually enjoy the stay with one of them.

Cheers biggrin

Haha that is true laugh
It is only forums that have real people who are even willing to raise valid points Thank you for taking your time to reply to my rambling when you could have just moved on. I appreciate that.
As per your point of putting to many things in one part, I think I was confused myself and a bit angry that no one wants to even talk without establishing a business transaction.
Regarding the thoughts of never thinking about women, I think it would some day be possible if my thoughts are clean. Probably it will be able to control my harmones as well. I am not too sure though.
As per finding the right woman, I think I am a unicorn, so I will have better chance of finding and marrying another unicorn

Madhur's photo
Sat 07/18/20 08:07 AM

I wake up like a duck in a new world every morning quack ,quack. High high lol

That is the funniest thing that I read today. Thank you for making me smile kind stranger

Madhur's photo
Sat 07/18/20 12:42 AM
Yes there are. But I am curious why you are searching them here?

Previous 1