Community > Posts By > EtherealEmbers

EtherealEmbers's photo
Fri 01/15/10 01:04 AM
I'm exhausted.
I can't turn off my computer.
I think I met my match...figures he's broke like me. slaphead surprised :laughing: oops

EtherealEmbers's photo
Thu 01/14/10 02:28 PM
Your profile:

Looking for a sole mate or a good friend

I am a very tall bloke but a big softy at heart,with a kind and caring nature,have had a hard time with my divorce but now feel I want to get out there and meet someone to talk to and socialize with.also i am a very good listener a to problems of yours
I have been out of the dating game for a long time and feel I want to give it a try so if you are interested please contact me.I am a bit shy at first but I am fine after I get to know people.I work on building construction which takes me all over the South east. I am an easy going guy that enjoys life.
Profession: plant operator (digger driver). To sum my self up

1) Unless you're looking for a fishing buddy, I'd change "sole mate" to "soulmate"

2) Other than a few small typos, I'd say your profile looks better than a lot of others

3) You might want to put the pic of you smiling as your default profile pic

4) Good luck and have fun :)

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 01/13/10 06:52 AM
Try putting a picture up... it might help someone find you faster. Many people (like me) don't bother looking at profiles with no pictures.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Wed 01/13/10 06:49 AM
For people who like to shred a movie for its logical/illogical points (why little guns with major technology, etc), this movie pisses a lot of people off... but for those of us who enjoy beautiful visuals and the freedom of getting lost in a magical world, drool I still want to see this movie again. This would've been a great movie to enjoy back when I used to smoke. glasses

EtherealEmbers's photo
Mon 12/28/09 04:49 PM

No, you are just fine. Talking about a book I am reading, "The Shack", thought provoking.

My stepdad really digs that book.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Mon 12/28/09 04:00 AM
Yes, I'd like to say something: I'm tired of this year. Finish already.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Mon 12/28/09 03:58 AM
Oh for pete's sake, we haven't even finished this year's holidays... for once I don't care that I'm single at xmas... someone else can have all the drama :)

EtherealEmbers's photo
Sun 12/20/09 10:04 PM
This movie was awesome. Beautiful visuals, a cute story... I wasn't bored at all. I go for the whole experience and for those of you who say it sucks, I'd really hate to see what kind of things you think are awesome. lol

I saw the regular version. I wish they played that version on the IMAX screen. I'm not a fan of 3D but I just might do it for this one.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Sun 12/20/09 01:31 PM
She looked rather sickly (anorexic?) but it's still sad to see her go... sad what all the pressure of stardom can do to some people.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Fri 12/04/09 12:49 AM
great, now I'll have nightmares for sure.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Thu 12/03/09 11:25 PM
Edited by EtherealEmbers on Thu 12/03/09 11:26 PM

um, is this supposed to be a video? it says "invalid username"

EtherealEmbers's photo
Thu 12/03/09 11:20 PM
Pretty much any woman can look spectacular with a ton of plaster, paint, and airbrushed photos. So what? If you're into the plastic kind of girl, it shouldn't matter what she looks like without makeup, because chances are she won't go many places without it.

I don't often go anywhere without my basics... a little foundation, a little face powder, and some lipgloss. I don't really care what anyone else thinks... I think I look better with it, and when I don't feel like it, I don't wear it. Some guys think I'm scary and that's fine. Plenty more guys check me out than give me dirty looks or laugh at me, so I'm guessing I'm doing alright... despite my occasional pimples and scars.

If it weren't for television and magazines, we'd all be perfectly fine with the people we see in front of us without thinking they need to throw on a new coat of paint.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Thu 12/03/09 11:09 PM
Good to see that talking a**holes are alive and well at mingle2. For a minute there, I thought they were all extinct!

haha I said stink when talking about talking a**holes. rofl

EtherealEmbers's photo
Thu 12/03/09 05:09 PM

You say it's 20 guys to 1 female where you are? I knew I loved cheese for a good reason! I need to move to Wisconsin drool

If you move here Im going to lock you up in the basement and keep you all to myself.

I'm not too fond of basements... I like to see nature and stuff... can I have a really big window?

Well, when my friends come over, its like a zoo down there then anyways. But for you I will give you the window if you promise not to scream (to loud anyways)

I can't make any promises on being quiet. ohwell

EtherealEmbers's photo
Thu 12/03/09 03:52 PM
When all us lonely people flock together, we're at least lonely in the same place... so it doesn't sting as much except when the taken people start their bragging... lol

Welcome to Mingle2flowerforyou

EtherealEmbers's photo
Thu 12/03/09 03:48 PM

Well... this is the "no judgement thread," right?
7 and 1/2. I've always been self-conscious about it.
I think most guys are.

Considering the average depth of a woman is 5" to 9" when aroused, I'm thinking you shouldn't worry. Unless of course you're not into females. In that case, I have no idea how to answer that question. :)

I never knew that. Woot, I learned something new today.drinker

Oh don't get me started! I was so proud the other day when I embarassed my health teacher (60 yr old male) by writing a commentary on female ejaculation. He was clueless about it and blushed a lot when I talked to him about the important points. laugh

EtherealEmbers's photo
Thu 12/03/09 03:44 PM

You say it's 20 guys to 1 female where you are? I knew I loved cheese for a good reason! I need to move to Wisconsin drool

If you move here Im going to lock you up in the basement and keep you all to myself.

I'm not too fond of basements... I like to see nature and stuff... can I have a really big window?

EtherealEmbers's photo
Thu 12/03/09 03:31 PM

Well... this is the "no judgement thread," right?
7 and 1/2. I've always been self-conscious about it.
I think most guys are.

Considering the average depth of a woman is 5" to 9" when aroused, I'm thinking you shouldn't worry. Unless of course you're not into females. In that case, I have no idea how to answer that question. :)

EtherealEmbers's photo
Thu 12/03/09 03:20 PM

So far I have found some really cool down to earth people in these forums. One person I can see being a great friend(I would date her if closer), another one the I kinda met through these forums is a psycho woman who has my heart already. Even the guys here are real and genuine. We are all having issues with dating, some may say we are whinning about it too but how else are you suppose to know?

Kudos everyone

EtherealEmbers's photo
Mon 11/30/09 07:03 PM
Edited by EtherealEmbers on Mon 11/30/09 07:04 PM

And in response to the contradiction you mentioned, EtherealEmbers... I just couldn't find an emoticon of my head exploding.

that's what this icon is for explode

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25