Community > Posts By > YukonGentleman

YukonGentleman's photo
Thu 07/20/23 12:48 AM
Your pictures could be better.

Write up is okay, but could be more detailed.

5/10

YukonGentleman's photo
Thu 07/20/23 12:43 AM
No picture, and your write-up does not even make sense.

As least you filled in the details part.

2/10

YukonGentleman's photo
Thu 07/20/23 12:42 AM
No picture, and your write-up does not even make sense.

As least you filled in the details part.

2/10

YukonGentleman's photo
Sun 07/02/23 11:32 PM
Not too bad, although photos with sunglasses is like covering your face!

YukonGentleman's photo

YukonGentleman's photo

YukonGentleman's photo
Fri 06/02/23 12:59 AM
Your profile is empty of information, so that part gets a 0.

A full body pic is good, but a close up of your fact would be good as well.

YukonGentleman's photo
Fri 05/12/23 08:33 AM
It is actually pretty good.

You could increase the write up a little, but it is already better than many I have seen here.

YukonGentleman's photo
Fri 04/28/23 12:35 AM
While many profiles have only one picture, more is definitely better.

And, who wrote that profile! It is VERY difficult to read. You need to use plain, and proper English (or, whatever) language. You use many abbreviations which might be unknown to your intended readers. And, sentences need spaces between them.

YukonGentleman's photo
Fri 04/28/23 12:31 AM
Married? On a dating site? HUGE issues with this.

YukonGentleman's photo
Sat 03/11/23 12:03 AM
LOL You should try living in the Yukon! There is no-one near me of any age, let alone close to mine! I stuck around as I am the eternal optimist, but....

YukonGentleman's photo
Fri 03/10/23 11:59 PM
While it is fairly basic, it is a decent profile. Nice pics - with a smile! It is amazing how many don't do that.

You actually can send messages - a limited amount without paying, but you actually can.

All in all, not a bad start, and welcome!

YukonGentleman's photo
Wed 03/01/23 03:14 AM
Not bad at all, except in your upper body picture, you look so sour! A smiling picture might improve things a fair bit. The picture is actually good, except for your expression.

YukonGentleman's photo
Mon 01/16/23 06:22 PM
Your profile is actually quite good, and a lot better than many on here. I like the humour that you use. However, overall it feels more negative than positive. I would change that which should bring your profile from good, to excellent.

Oh, and men can be idiots. And, pigs. I don't know why; niceness works a lot better in my opinion, but....

YukonGentleman's photo
Sun 12/18/22 05:28 PM
There are real people here, but a great many are fakes. Which is a pity.

Some of us are even Theologians! :)

YukonGentleman's photo
Thu 12/15/22 10:32 PM
Mine are similar to yours it seems. As about 85% of the women who contact me on dating sites turn out to be fakes, honesty is HUGE with me. Of interest, most of the rest are playing games, and that isn't fun either!

Oh, and smoking kills the deal for me as well. Many say they do it "occasionally," but smokers are smokers, and not for me!

YukonGentleman's photo
Thu 12/15/22 10:24 PM
So far, so good, but "I will tell you later" is no way to have a profile! Fill in the details to make us want to be attracted to you.

YukonGentleman's photo
Mon 12/05/22 03:56 AM
Your position shows a lack of knowledge of what religion actually IS. No-one can be manipulated if they don't want to be. Saying that religion manipulates is silly. However, there are people who call themselves religious that do all sorts of things - they are not religious.

Religious leaders are servants of the people, which is why in many religions, and denominations of Christianity they wear servant robes. Again, some people take advantage of others, but true religion actually does not allow this.

My denomination (of Christianity) relies hugely on "Reason." If it doesn't make sense it is likely wrong.

And, the seminary I went to was full of exceedingly intelligent people! Saying it is for the ignorant (as some here have done) is incorrect for sure.

YukonGentleman's photo
Mon 12/05/22 03:33 AM
Edited by YukonGentleman on Mon 12/05/22 03:34 AM
@lonely guy

That sounds a lot like where I am. Population under 100 on large lots. If I look outside, I pretty much just see trees. There is a town of 1200 a half hour away that the demographics say has more men than women. A two hour trip the other way has a place of 40 people.

The closest I have ever found on this site was over 500km, and they were lying about where they actually were (setting up to scam me).

There are real people out there, but if you live in a place with lots of people, why do you need to be here? Granted, meeting online can be easier, but for us living in the boonies, it is necessary!

YukonGentleman's photo
Wed 11/16/22 07:23 AM
Your main prole picture would be much better if you smiled, or at least did not show a grimace.

And, your text is terrible, to be honest. It is like a series of short text messages, but without punctuation between them, even that is difficult to tell. As another said, at least you wrote something, but what you wrote is difficult to read.