Community > Posts By > YukonGentleman

YukonGentleman's photo
Wed 11/16/22 07:16 AM
As almost everyone is vaccinated, not dating them seriously reduces your gene pool.

YukonGentleman's photo
Wed 05/25/22 06:13 AM
While you are too young for me, I will comment:

Great pictures! Smiling, and happy looking, which is good. A decent variety as well.

A bit light in the description, about half of which is devoted to your ex. A mention of why you are separated is fine, but you should talk more about yourself, and what you are seeking.

All in all though, not bad at all.

YukonGentleman's photo
Wed 05/25/22 06:08 AM
I would say it is about average. Your initial picture makes you look a bit grumpy! Of course, your age loses my interest, but it wouldn't for most guys here I suspect. It does not really catch, but, it doesn't repel either.

YukonGentleman's photo
Sun 10/31/21 10:32 PM
It is not too bad, but I would recommend using your 2nd, or 4th picture as your profile picture. Some more details about you might be nice as well, although not critical.

YukonGentleman's photo
Wed 10/27/21 03:29 PM
It's actually really good! Great pictures, and amusing way of writing the information, which isn't too skimpy. Well done!

YukonGentleman's photo
Sat 09/25/21 12:58 AM
LOL! The population where I am is under 100, although a town of 1200 is 25km away. Windsor has LOADS of people! Finding someone there should be a lot easier than where I am!

YukonGentleman's photo
Mon 08/02/21 06:55 PM
The sideways picture is hard to see, and there is not much information as well. A good start though!

YukonGentleman's photo
Thu 07/22/21 12:05 AM
I am 62. As I have aged, older women have grown in their appeal - but, younger women have not lost their attractiveness! I tend to seek women closer to my own age, but I get massive amount of "likes" here from women in their 20's. And, 30's as well. So, I guess some older guys think you are worth a try. You happen to be quite attractive, so maybe that's it.

YukonGentleman's photo
Sat 07/10/21 08:53 AM
Pretty decent, but not answering the marital status question implies that you are, and want to hide it. Not a good thing; it matters to many, but not to some. Best to answer it honestly then.

YukonGentleman's photo
Fri 06/04/21 07:13 PM
Not bad, except I needed to run what you said through a translator! Most people on here are English speaking it seems.

YukonGentleman's photo
Tue 05/11/21 12:15 AM
Okay, you don't do nudes. And? That is all you said, and it isn't much! We want to know about you, and what you are seeking.

YukonGentleman's photo
Thu 03/18/21 01:18 AM
Your profile is completely empty, so you are much like a ghost. There are pictures of you, but they don't show you well, and the sunglasses cover your face (except for the pic when the hat is doing it!).

We need to learn more about you, and see you better as well.

YukonGentleman's photo
Thu 02/04/21 07:17 PM
I moved 6000km for what I thought was the right one.

Sadly, I was wrong, but I still live in the place I moved to 11 years later, and it still is good in lots of ways.

YukonGentleman's photo
Thu 12/31/20 04:32 AM
Many young people do all sorts of silly things to their pictures. This can put people off. We want to see the real you = people call you fake because your pictures are doctored a lot.

Show real, unaltered pictures, and add information about yourself to your profile.

YukonGentleman's photo
Thu 12/17/20 05:41 AM
A poor picture, and half of your profile is empty.

You need a LOT of improvements!

YukonGentleman's photo
Thu 10/01/20 03:33 AM
The profile is good, but, the lack of any picture with a smile makes you look mean!

YukonGentleman's photo
Mon 09/28/20 03:19 AM
In Whitehorse, Yukon, the shop that offers the lowest age Senior's discount is the Sex shop, at 55! Most everywhere else it is at least 60, if not 65.

Those swinging seniors.....

YukonGentleman's photo
Sat 09/26/20 03:51 AM
I've actually done that. The lady lived just over 2 hours away, but, in the USA. We went out for a fair while.

Most of the people I interact with here are from other countries (mainly the USA), so, it is possible to do that again - once the travel restrictions are lifted.

YukonGentleman's photo
Sat 09/26/20 12:55 AM
Your profile is fine. I think the issued might be age, and location. There are no so many of us old folks on here it seems! And, I don't even know where you are, other than where Illinois is. There might just not be so many people around you, which is my issue. There are NONE where I am!

YukonGentleman's photo
Thu 08/20/20 01:42 PM
You need to poat an actual profile for us to rate. A few pictures do not make a profile!