sweetmelissa1960's photo
Sat 08/18/12 11:13 AM
what i am thinking about right now is I'm bored and sick of this site

sweetmelissa1960's photo
Fri 08/17/12 07:42 PM

good is fun

sweetmelissa1960's photo
Fri 08/17/12 03:58 PM
Hi silkysweet, I know what you mean I am new to this site as you are. The dating scene is getting a little too much and can be very frustrate then you think it's you(me) and do what we do best ISOLATE ISOLATE and that moves into depression. I'm getting old and tired of all BS. Also, everyone had great opinions so take what you like and leave the rest. I truely know how you feel tears

GOD BLESS sweetmelissa from plymouth Mass

sweetmelissa1960's photo
Fri 08/17/12 03:19 PM
FAKE like these date sites tears

sweetmelissa1960's photo
Fri 08/17/12 07:34 AM
Sweetmelissa from Plymouth Mass, here to say hello to all out there. 52 year old/young widow 5'4 is on round two for on-line date/friend site hope it turn out better then the pof site. Love the outdoors and love Italian food my favorite is Chicken Cacciatore with fresh Garlic Bread. This is a try run I'll see if any thing goes if not I'll pull the plug. GOD BLESS to all and Happy hunting

Sweetmelissa from Plymouth Mass :smile:

sweetmelissa1960's photo
Thu 08/16/12 03:13 PM
Hi new here sweetmelissa, looking to keep any messages I get from other members from this site separate from my regular E-Mail account. I tried the help and contact line but was unable to get through to them, sounds like a big run around. Does anyone here know who to talk to for this issue. thanks for listening if anyone is(lolol). I guess I'll give it a try and see what happens

chow for now :smile:

sweetmelissa1960's photo
Thu 08/16/12 01:36 PM
Hi there Moonwalk from Mass, I'm from Plymouth Mass and also new to site but, you are just a boy 20 years I much older then you.

happy hunting moonwalk: Older woman from Plymouth Mass