Community > Posts By > Dejan Botica

Dejan Botica's photo
Sun 08/02/20 12:20 AM
To be honest don't see reason to tell in advance my expectations! Think you should introduce yourself in short and let other members decide if u are interesting to them and if they want to invest time in getting to know you in more detail! Don't see sense of writing "War and piece" in profile description. It is instant turn down for me. The intentions of photos me standing in shade is to emphasize body silhouette. In my view it is as important as your face cos it is evidence of which kind of lifestyle you prefer. Isn't it?

Dejan Botica's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:48 PM
First, I have photos where my face is clearly visible. Second, I rather leave subject of what I am looking for empty and discuss it in process of communication with ladies of my choiice

Dejan Botica's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:53 AM
Well think it isn't too difficult to detect time wasters. Time wasters exist online but in real life too. It is matter of experience to detect them efficiently.
Regarding being rude and disrespectful I can say some members use anonymity that online platform offers I wrong way, just to offend other members! It is unacceptable in my view.

Dejan Botica's photo
Fri 07/31/20 05:14 PM
Agree with you...dating is real life interaction...if both potential partners are sincere they will have no problems with meeting in person even if serious distance in between. No sense using online tools if you are not ready to elevate it to real life

Dejan Botica's photo
Sat 07/25/20 09:51 PM
Blondie it is because of prejudice and men weakness. I think if both future partners get to know each other good enough before first meeting in person, making love is to be expected even on first getting together. Of course if both are looking for intimate encounter then also then is sex what both go for. Again, it is fine for me.

Dejan Botica's photo
Sat 07/25/20 09:43 PM
Respected members,
Share your opinion and experience in online dating.
Main advantages and main disadvantages! Share your views.
Enjoy!

Dejan Botica's photo
Thu 07/23/20 08:54 AM
Understood! Thank you for good wishes!

Dejan Botica's photo
Thu 07/23/20 01:32 AM
For you it might be rubbish! For others it might be sign of creativity and nature friendly style and green philosophy of life

Dejan Botica's photo
Wed 07/22/20 10:47 PM
Thank you for review!
By the way beautiful flowers in your profile! In about me section I explained gardening is one of my hobbies! I also wrote what kind of lady I am looking for. Think it should be short cos no need to mention obvious characteristics that are must for stable relationship. Also in my view 250 characters maybe not enough for About me session. Up to 500 might be more appropriate.

Dejan Botica's photo
Wed 07/22/20 09:12 PM
Why would photos of your hobby be considered as a waste?
Two photos should show only body lines and not a face.

Dejan Botica's photo
Wed 07/22/20 08:53 AM
Be free to rate my profile! Curious about your views and suggestions