Community > Posts By > Journey71

Journey71's photo
Mon 03/31/08 05:43 PM
Salt and pepper potato chips by Herr's. They're so freaken good.

Oh and the best thing about salt and vinegar chips is when you open up the bag and your sense of smell becomes overwhelmed by the smell of the vinegar. My saliva glands kick in every time!

Journey71's photo
Mon 03/31/08 03:25 PM
Another thing that I noticed in the movie was the painting that the main character was working on in the beginning was that of The Gunslinger in the Dark Tower series

Journey71's photo
Mon 03/31/08 07:04 AM
I just saw this yesterday. I've heard good and bad things about the movie prior to seeing it, but was psyched anyway cause it was Steven King, and that I read the story years ago.

Is the flick going to win any awards?? Hell no, far from it, but it did keep me entertained and didn't think that it deserved some of the bad reviews that it got.

If you like cheesey b-movie horror, I say deffinitely check it out. Don't ask to many questions (cause they won't get answered) and just enjoy the ride and I think you'll like it!

Journey71's photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:06 AM
People always laugh when I say it, but Flash Gordon from 1980. You know the one.....with the Queen soundtrack??

Such a cheesey flick, but I've seen it like a thousand times.

Journey71's photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:03 AM
Awesome movie!!!

Who can ever forget Mike Damone's advice to picking up women:

"First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV."

Or Spicolli's reason for not gettng a job:

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."

This movie is a classic. So many great scenes.

Journey71's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:49 AM
Hey everyone!

Central NJ here. Just wanted to drop in and say hi!

2 Next