Community > Posts By > JohnB86

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:39 AM
Edited by JohnB86 on Mon 08/24/15 07:40 AM

God asked Adam: "why did you eat that apple"
Adam looked at Eva, then God, he rub his neck and says: "what should i do when she doesn't know hot to cook ?".

flowers

Eva helping adam to understand the benefits of having organic fruits..flowerforyou

Maybe it was raised naturally , but it was contaminated by snake poison. And it is a first known Monsanto work :D

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:34 AM

So God created mankind in his own image and placed him in the Garden of Eden. After some time the man complained that he was lonley and it was too quiet. So God put the man to sleep , took a rib from him and.....created a loud speaker." No one has had peace and quiet since. :smile:

That's a music to the hear...bigsmile

I love the way how evil she is bigsmile pitchfork

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:23 AM
Just answer man, you will get respond but who knows when. Can't force someone to start chat...but you will get respond, just wait.

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:20 AM
And that's how argue has started :D.

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:19 AM
stefie, please change that profile picture, I have feeling like I talk to food. scared surprised

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:15 AM
Yep answer those questions and be persistent but not boring, if she reply it's good, if not maybe she will eventually or search for another one. I'm here to short time a little, there are not to much girls in my area, but many ladies has respond to my messages. Don't be rude, shy, boring, be natural and you will see result.

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:07 AM
Someone will respond eventually, I was asking same question like you, and after some period i got the answer, yes it's useful. But it also depends how much woman's are in your area (if you planing date), I was not to much lucky in that way because most of girls are thousands miles away from me. :)
Good luck :).

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 07:02 AM
God asked Adam: "why did you eat that apple"
Adam looked at Eva, then God, he rub his neck and says: "what should i do when she doesn't know hot to cook ?".

flowers

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 06:57 AM

Yep, just when we figure out all the answers, they go and change all the questions. :smile:

We do such things are to make the relationship slightly abit more interesting bigsmile

And when we do that we are immature boys, idiots etc. :D

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 06:54 AM
One morning before a man leaves for work his wife asks him "Honey, do you know what today is?"

He nervously responds "Of course I do!". "What did I forget now?" He asked himself.
Then he leaves for work.

Throughout the day he sends his wife flowers, chocolate, and a card telling her to meet him at a certain expensive restaurant for dinner.

When he meets her at the restaurant she runs up to him and says "This has been the best Independence Day of my life!"

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 06:43 AM
Edited by JohnB86 on Mon 08/24/15 06:43 AM
Book "how to understand women" is very large book but without single word :D

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 06:30 AM
Man rubs a genie's lamp
Genie: I am a genie, I will grant any one wish you wish.
Man: Okay. I want infinite wishes!
Genie: Come on, you know the rules. You can't do that.
Man: Okay. Could you make it so I understand women?
Genie: Infinite wishes it is!

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 06:22 AM
An elderly man thinks his wife is losing her hearing so he calls their doctor. The doctor tells him "We need to figure out how bad her hearing is. Using a normal tone, talk to her at various distances until she can hear you."

That night the man decides to try this. He estimates he is sitting about 30 feet from his wife and asks her, "What's for dinner?"

He hears nothing so he moves a little closer; about 20 feet away. He asks her again, "What's for dinner?" Still nothing.

Finally, he gets right next to her and asks, "What's for dinner?"

She finally responds him: "For the third time, chicken!"

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 05:49 AM
Edited by JohnB86 on Mon 08/24/15 05:50 AM

Just hope that you dont find anybody with bigger appetite bigsmile

Bigger appetite will be perfect! I can only eat small portion but i like different varieties, the person can help to finish up the leftovers rofl rofl

You need a puppy, you don't need a man :D

Haha oh yes.. i do have a dog here. laugh

http://vid.alarabiya.net/images/2014/04/11/0f44f23e-271a-49e9-ba5d-2c9d6636fc44/0f44f23e-271a-49e9-ba5d-2c9d6636fc44_16x9_788x442.jpg

This kind of dog or regular one slaphead

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 05:46 AM

I feel worn out and a bit lazy after reading all that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^laugh

I also feel that TMom ROCKS flowerforyou

Ahahaha, I laugh always when i read her explanation. She really rocks :)

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 05:42 AM
When i was younger i had a bunny, that guy follow me in store, market etc., he was like a dog. :(

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 05:37 AM
Bro that is scammer, you must send hundreds of messages until right one answer...there are real girls, just don't loose hope.

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 05:33 AM
Edited by JohnB86 on Mon 08/24/15 05:33 AM

Bigger appetite will be perfect! I can only eat small portion but i like different varieties, the person can help to finish up the leftovers rofl rofl

You need a puppy, you don't need a man :D

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 05:14 AM

I guess before even going thru the points.. we need to have least a partner to work on it..
rofl rofl

You would have a partner if you would share your food. :tongue:

frustrated grumble

I done told you which airport is closest to my home.
If you don't fly there, then that's your fault. laugh

I'm not sharing my food.rant tongue2
bigsmile

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/24/15 05:10 AM
Drink this coffee and pray that nobody calls me 2 day :D