Community > Posts By > JohnB86

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/31/15 08:29 PM
Real people exist....
Well you will need time to spend so you can see.

:)

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/31/15 08:24 PM
Well that is one thing you will never change, it depend's what kind of woman you found. I have lived with a girl, everything was ok and one day she tell me that she don't want a commitment and that she has done abortion. She wanted first a family then she has realize that she want to be a famous artist, so marriage and kids would slow her down and she destroyed everything. Imagine how i was feeling that moment.

That is my story and i still didn't loose hope that i will find some girl who share same thoughts like me.
Someone will show up bro, don't worry, you will find a girl who knows what she want's, there are not all the same.

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/31/15 08:11 PM
You sound frustrated.

This will always be a question without answer.
Be yourself and don't ask yourself what they really want.
Someone will eventually accept you, as you are....

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/31/15 06:47 PM
Interior designer or CEO at some computer company.
But that is just a dream, especially second one. For first dream it's still early in my country.

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/31/15 06:39 PM
You look like ok guy, wish you luck in finding. Don't worry someone will respond soon or later. :)

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/31/15 06:33 PM
Husband at day, lover during a night :D.
2 in 1 mans answer to this girl :)

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/31/15 06:24 PM
Welcome to Mingle, wish you luck... :)

JohnB86's photo
Mon 08/31/15 06:23 PM
There is all kind of people here.

But yes, I think that you will find someone eventually....

JohnB86's photo
Fri 08/28/15 03:01 PM

On similar lines, Ethiopia makes great strategic sense

Who will know, we didn't think about that possibility.

JohnB86's photo
Fri 08/28/15 02:53 PM
Well they don't realize that good conversation is almost everything in woman decision, few people look only for good looking guys/girls.

And I have notice that most of them (talking about guys/girls) don't really know what they want and who they want.

JohnB86's photo
Fri 08/28/15 02:40 PM
Yea something is weird there, something bigger is behind that, who will know. Maybe it's just one money wash program or they really think that this will help. think

JohnB86's photo
Fri 08/28/15 02:32 PM
There is always "what if".

But this story did surprise me...

JohnB86's photo
Fri 08/28/15 02:21 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

JohnB86's photo
Fri 08/28/15 02:21 PM
Yea it is good to see any progress, but many people ask at what cost?.

JohnB86's photo
Fri 08/28/15 02:18 PM
That's what author has wrote.

It is interesting, on one side it's good to see any progress but on the other side I wonder why they do that.
Who is behind that?.
They didn't give 2 much details.

JohnB86's photo
Fri 08/28/15 02:08 PM
You have explained everything.

Finding a nice woman, settling down, living together, getting married and hopefully having children...nothing less and nothing more.

JohnB86's photo
Fri 08/28/15 01:57 PM

As the world’s poorest and least developed continent, it may come as no surprise that very few African countries own space programs. But what may surprise you is that one of its poorest yet most populous countries, Ethiopia, has managed to successfully launch one, a first for East Africa.

Sat on top of the towering Mount Entoto, near the capital Addis Ababa, the center so far consists of two telescopes sheltered within large dome structures. Switched on a few months ago, the observatory came with a $3 million price tag. Modest for space research that may be, but not for a poverty-stricken, resource-poor country ravaged by famine that spends, on average, about $25 per person on health services annually. And for a country receiving substantial help in the form of aid, such as from the UK’s Department for International Development, at first glance the endeavor may seem a colossal waste of money.

Certainly, members of the Ethiopian Space Science Society (ESSS) have had a hard time swaying the minds of officials that the skies are a worthy investment. But for the ESSS, it’s about substantially more than just a thirst for knowledge, and by no means is this an attempt to join the space race.

“Science is part of any development cycle. Without science and technology, nothing can be achieved,” said ESSS communications director Abinet Ezra, according to AFP-JIJI. “Our main priority is to inspire the young generation to be involved in science and technology.”

While the country may be on the receiving end of much-needed financial help, that is not to say this is a frivolous investment. In fact, the ESSS was actually funded by Ethiopian-Saudi entrepreneur Mohammed Alamoudi with the goal of building “a society with a highly developed scientific culture that enables Ethiopia to reap the benefits accruing from space science and technology.”

Still, there are many who believe the money would be better spent elsewhere, for example on food, healthcare and infrastructure. But there are immediate benefits to the center. The equipment negates the need for university students reading astrophysics to travel abroad for study, which is expensive. And ultimately, now that the program has backing from the relevant authorities, it is hoped that further on down the line a satellite will be launched with the purpose of improving communications and monitoring farmland, both of which would assist development.

“Being poor is not a boundary to start this program,” said Solomon Belay, director of the center and professor of astrophysics. “Engineering and sciences are important to transform our agriculture into industry.”

Source: http://www.iflscience.com/space/ethiopia-now-has-space-program

JohnB86's photo
Fri 08/28/15 11:08 AM
Well that is weird bigsmile

JohnB86's photo
Fri 08/28/15 11:05 AM
It is really a zoo :D

Hi and welcome :)

JohnB86's photo
Fri 08/28/15 11:04 AM
Hi and welcome :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10