Sun 08/09/20 06:13 AM
if true love has no age

a mother?

a wife?

a daughter?

lol

Lazark Kertia's photo
Sun 08/09/20 06:12 AM
relationship goals... trust, better communication, freedom of personal space is needed for long term of relationship... how many of you agree

Devil is in the details.

I mean this can mean "I've been talking to someone online for 2 years and they live 5,000 miles away. We're trying to build a relationship.
I need to trust them that they aren't dating someone local, better communication is needed so they need to contact me immediately after I text/call them and let me know what they're doing, but they need to respect my personal space and not call me every 10 minutes to ask what I'm doing and be all clingy,"

IOW I don't know what those relationship goals are in service to. What are they trying to change or fix or specifically develop.

Other than that, "trust" is simply "realistic expectations based on observed and understood consistent historical behavior and outcomes."
Which makes it a component of "communication." Or "better communication" begets "trust," unless what is meant by "communication" is just "more talky talky."

And I am not sure I understand "freedom of personal space."
Because that could be a reaction to someone being too "clingy," or it can be an unrealistic demand of "I want what I want when and how I want it without any real cost or consequence," or basically "I want you to go away and not exist unless I need you. But when I need you I want you to instantly appear and give me what I want from you. I have my space, you have yours, I'll deign to share mine when I need something from you, otherwise go away."

So, I might agree with your relationship goals if they weren't just general buzzwords without context.

i do agree :)

Lazark Kertia's photo
Sun 08/09/20 06:11 AM
Idk why. but im agree with u.
its happen to me once.:joy:

Lazark Kertia's photo
Sat 08/08/20 04:49 AM
its depend on u.
but if u already married or having relationship with someone.
u should not do both. that my opinion.

Lazark Kertia's photo
Tue 07/21/20 03:34 AM
just patience and keep try bro. i believe u gonna find it sooner or later. :sunglasses: